Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
The other questions is about the Sentry prostitution, you do a blowjob for all 4 guards. But after the 4th guard, they say they can't take it anymore and start attacking you. Is there also I am not taking in account? (I am using the appropriate answers : Strong, Majestic, etc.)
The sentry/garrison prostitution jobs are just not worth it. You are better off just doing regular prostitution in the streets of Noer or the high class slope, that one pays better. No matter what you choose to say after they cum, they just lose their cool and start gangraping lona.

Also for information to the people here who play the nymph route, the hobos in abandoned houses are not juicable (they also don't try to rape you if you surrender even when naked) for whatever reason, will need to see if after a stun it will work, but it should work since they are still humans.
The hobos in the abandoned houses aren't hostile at all, you can even take a -1 morality from juicing them to death. I don't think they are supposed to be hostile at all, globins spawns in the abandoned houses and they often end up fighting the bum because of that.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
So, apparently there is a cave just east of that abomination post in the north that appears on "RNG times I have no clue". And when you enter it all goes black then red and you can hear abomination screams. Then fades to this:
*pic*
I was so shocked I barely had time to take a screenshot before I was swarmed then killed.
All my stuff gone, Lona in horny sage mode (I am a Tough trait, NOT nympho)... And, oh yeah, I am a bimbo with boobs now. :KEK:

I'll try my best to recreate this and post results when I figure it out.
Happened again:
*pic*
Managed to survive and escape the abomination road:
*pic*
16_fools_map_done.png
Yeah, not even LonaRPG thread is a safe place... Sorry, not sorry.. :KEK:
How and source in zip-file.

Edit:
What does the anal dildo do?
The anal dildo goes into the anal.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
question about birth...
I just had my first birth and i noticed that despite taking a FUCKTON of Deep One cum....the baby was human when re-birthed...why?

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
So why is there a giant A tile right after the mine entrance?

1617320845630.png

----

Also off-topic? When it's right at the start of the game? lol

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I don't know the details but I know you encounter her in a temple in Fishman Island, you have to solve a puzzle and then you'll enter the caves where she's located. When I played that it was untranslated, but I think you're supposed to collect semen for her and she'll be healed. To become a sea witch you need to be a deep one Lona and talk to her, she'll grant you the ability to become a sea witch.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I don't know the details but I know you encounter her in a temple in Fishman Island, you have to solve a puzzle and then you'll enter the caves where she's located. When I played that it was untranslated, but I think you're supposed to collect semen for her and she'll be healed. To become a sea witch you need to be a deep one Lona and talk to her, she'll grant you the ability to become a sea witch.
well i did a rebirth and my lona apparently "Smells like fish" and has green eyes...if that counts.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
You never replied to me. Good work with the translations. I see all your fixes. Nice catch with the wounded bath. I had a similar fix but with an added line instead of repeating the one.

Did you demoralize lion5000? Haven't done a single thing since you appeared on the scene.. : )

Reactions: D_can3594

shinsengumi

Sep 22, 2017
well i did a rebirth and my lona apparently "Smells like fish" and has green eyes...if that counts.
Green? That's ''fishy'' because she suppose to have blue eyes, did you really have the buff smell like fish? Anyway, talk to the Sea Witch, she's in a temple in fish island, not the one near the village, and if she said that's you're her children, she give you the skill

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Green? That's ''fishy'' because she suppose to have blue eyes, did you really have the buff smell like fish? Anyway, talk to the Sea Witch, she's in a temple in fish island, not the one near the village, and if she said that's you're her children, she give you the skill
Update: Im a Sea Witch now.

and yeah her eyes look...greenish and her skin is much lighter than default Lona
1617333388203.png

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
Hmm, could anyone send me a link to a translation patch post?

Edit: Nevemind... Found it.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes