kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
Filthy unwashed loads being stained by piss maybe?

i guess that would make sense and go with the lore/theme of the game. im not really into anything scat/piss related, so i'd prefer cum not looking like that, but it's not that big of a deal if we can't change it

Also, does anyone know if there's a discord for LonaRPG? I'd like to ask more questions about the game whenever

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
whats the controversy with the dev? I popped into their discord after being off for a while asking why the discord link is gone from f95 for someone then got railed on hard. After digging through the logs I'm under the assumption that some people complained on f95 and he exploded. He also called war on 4chan because someone called him retarded, which seems dumb considering this is 4chan, everyone calls you retarded why get upset

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
whats the controversy with the dev? I popped into their discord after being off for a while asking why the discord link is gone from f95 for someone then got railed on hard. After digging through the logs I'm under the assumption that some people complained on f95 and he exploded. He also called war on 4chan because someone called him retarded, which seems dumb considering this is 4chan, everyone calls you retarded why get upset

let's just say the author is very easily offended. also yea there was one user that complained to the dev and he isn't taking his shit so he exploded then they both got banned. the end.

also 420 pages of comments, very nice

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Yes, I believe I have seen one near Hope Fortress, it's a cutscene intended for the second mission at Hope Fortress in a nearby village.
Yeah that's the one, I went in the village east from castle w/o accepting quest and it activated.

also when you turn off the fire inside the cave where the orc shaman lives the fire place shows random things.

Reactions: Yukihirou

LourieParker

Feb 11, 2021
Hey guys. First of all, thank you so much for posting that game. I like it so much and decided to translate it to Russian. Now its WIP, I'm posting some screenshots. I did not contact the author yet. I'm making it for myself. What should I do when I'll finish it? Thanks.
Cant upload images seems due to being a new forum member. It's about 30% done already and I'm not stopping.
Long time no see. My russian translation of the game is about 80% ready. (67 files (918kb) ready, 20 (280kb) left)
I'll aprreciate if someone kindly agree to help me test it out, because I'm full of work and barely played it.
Telegram: LourieParker

Translating game v.4.9.4
I know about updates since I started, but not sure yet if I'll continue supporting it after finished.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Long time no see. My russian translation of the game is about 80% ready. (67 files (918kb) ready, 20 (280kb) left)
I'll aprreciate if someone kindly agree to help me test it out, because I'm full of work and barely played it.
Telegram: LourieParker

Translating game v.4.9.4
I know about updates since I started, but not sure yet if I'll continue supporting it after finished.
Let's hope there are some russian players here then.

You can always go to: and do a pull requests for your already done Russian translation. I am pretty certain eccma would like too see more players and having an additional language for such a wide spread audience would only be beneficial. And that way you would perhaps attract more people willing to put in the hours of translating.

I know how tedious and hard it can be. Many times it is simply too great a language/cultural barrier to understand what's going on.
I'll look into your files and see if I can spot any technical issues since I don't know the language.

Edit: you forgot to upload the zip file.

Last edited:

LourieParker

Feb 11, 2021
Let's hope there are some russian players here then.

You can always go to: and do a pull requests for your already done Russian translation. I am pretty certain eccma would like too see more players and having an additional language for such a wide spread audience would only be beneficial. And that way you would perhaps attract more people willing to put in the hours of translating.

I know how tedious and hard it can be. Many times it is simply too great a language/cultural barrier to understand what's going on.
I'll look into your files and see if I can spot any technical issues since I don't know the language.

Edit: you forgot to upload the zip file.
I did not buy the game so I'm not sure if the author will approve my work. I remember I've contacted him, and.. I'd say, he's not really interested, but he's still looking forward when it's done. I think it would be a good idea to spread my work to any other (including this) resources providing that game. Anyways, I'm making this, like, only for me, and not was going to get any earnings or support from this. I've started to translate the game in more than a month ago, spending about 1-3 hrs of time every working day.
Many times it is simply too great a language/cultural barrier to understand what's going on.
Yeah, but furthermore, AFAIK the game were transtated to English from CN. And I'm translating from EN and only reffer to CN version if I'm stuck. I consult to people on Discord sometimes. They also said that there's some dev levels which can be achieved if I'll open the game on SDK i.e. as a RPGMaker project. But I'm not really interesded to go so deep - I did not even played it much yet. But anyways, I'm trying to do my best, saving the manner the characters speaks. I even made a votings on ru branch to choose the naming of things.
I did not forgot to place the files, I just planned to spread 'em when I'm done :) But, if you like to, there's my last today's WIP. The language can be chosen from the main menu. I also included some fonts - I've modified the original fonts pasted there a cyrillic fine symbols but not sure yet if this makes the game looks better so its optional.

Last edited:

matciga

Sep 13, 2017
Hey new on this game, i've been enslaved first town, and the trading points seems absolutely useless, and no clue how to use it, no explanation at all, i'm supposed to directly try to escape? or is it just Game Over ? Bc I can't survive for long if I cant make money, I dont get it.

Vory

May 7, 2018
Is there a way to transfer achievements between versions? I use them as measurement of content I have seen/done.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes