agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I got a question for you all, answer honestly have any of you finish the game as in manage to get to the ship and pay the fee to get the hell out of the continent while the main character is still a virgin ? lol and no cheese no cheating what soever please lol also tell me if you manage to do that in hard core too, lol

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Okay I got a question for you all, answer honestly have any of you finish the game as in manage to get to the ship and pay the fee to get the hell out of the continent while the main character is still a virgin ?
well it is definitely possible, as long as you have a stable survival loop that generates positive income and don't get caught

have this going in current game and only got stuck once, and they only did her ass before drank enough potions to get away, so still technically virgin?

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
I’m almost out of the abomination cave I think, but I entered a small room with an oval shaped door with a skeleton inside it right ahead of me. However, I can’t enter it for some reason. I tried hitting it but nothing happened. Any ideas?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I think the whip needs to have its "High Quality" status removed from it so the Slutty Personality can wield it. In fact, I think Slutty characters need their own line of weaponry to differentiate them from Tough and Timid characters, maybe some BDSM themed things like whips and ropes/lassos to drain stamina from enemies and immobilize them so Lona can proceed to use her Juicing ability to easily rape them to death.
Don't you dare take away my whip. It's currently the best weapon in the game in my opinion.
Okay I got a question for you all, answer honestly have any of you finish the game as in manage to get to the ship and pay the fee to get the hell out of the continent while the main character is still a virgin ? lol and no cheese no cheating what soever please lol also tell me if you manage to do that in hard core too, lol
I abandoned a save where she's virgin with 11 gold in bank, 23 gold current ticket price. It's definitely a chore to do without better quests than what's available now.

Food_Court

May 27, 2018
How do i get thrown in prison? I've mugged a bunch of people on the street and attacked guards then fainted once they got pissed but i still wake up in the middle of the Noer, Do i have to straight up murder people?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
How do i get thrown in prison? I've mugged a bunch of people on the street and attacked guards then fainted once they got pissed but i still wake up in the middle of the Noer, Do i have to straight up murder people?
I know I got there by fainting inside the bank. It's a brutal place, very little food and the one time I ended up there nobody seemed to give a shit that my sentence was fulfilled and the counter just counted negative days until the sentence was supposed to be up, seemingly indefinitely.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
sleep inside noble area/goldenbar, then guard will caught and throw u to prison

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
somehow not surprised that sleeping on street not very safe. Common sense apparently actually should be called Rare sense.

suspect that whoever told you to do that just gave you bad advice to laugh at your suffering.

Perhaps don't believe everything you hear on the internet.
Yeah don't blame me for his inability to read/comprehend my warnings about sleeping in unsafe areas.

Yeah... walk outside and sleep on the streets. You can rest anywhere but the full sleep has similar rules to real sleep. You don't want to do it in combat/dangerous location or loiter in establishments without paying kind of deal. There are pros and cons to each sleep/rest options.

Rest can be done anywhere but requires a shit ton of food, it doesn't pass global time and doesn't immediately recover from injuries.

Sleep can only be done by paying for the inn key or out in random locations. It passes time but does recover from injuries quickly. You can insta lose if you use it in some quest/dangerous areas or might get ambushed. It uses much less food.
I thought that was plenty of warning, was I wrong? x.X Sleeping is actually fairly safe in town, as long as you don't do it right in front of perverts. I run down alleyways with nobody around and have never had issues with it. Trying to fight off an ambush as a low level character instead of fleeing too. I mean I understand not knowing how weak Lona is at the start compared to most npcs, but if you were running low on energy, you should have fled.

I don't much appreciate this guy acting like he wasn't properly warned about sleeping in unsafe areas like we were trying to troll him when we were going out of our way to offer help. There's a reason the inn costs money, it's safe.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2018
modding question. is it possible to alter how much 1 point of Con does for HP & Stamina?
Follow the instructions for modifying items and traits in the main guide, what you're looking for are the values for trait_constitution.json. It's located in Data/Effects/Items. Be sure to enable to loading from json.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
well it is definitely possible, as long as you have a stable survival loop that generates positive income and don't get caught

have this going in current game and only got stuck once, and they only did her ass before drank enough potions to get away, so still technically virgin?
All right, It still does I guess, nothing harm in that LOL

I abandoned a save where she's virgin with 11 gold in bank, 23 gold current ticket price. It's definitely a chore to do without better quests than what's available now.
Gee why you abandon the save seem like you're doing a great job doing that honestly?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Gee why you abandon the save seem like you're doing a great job doing that honestly?
I guess I just like restarting RPGs to experience the story in a different manner. In that save most of the things left to do are untranslated and grinding for gold is not particularly fun. I'll attach the save if you or anyone else is curious. Progress 13/23 coins. Normal mode, virgin & tough personality. You could potentially sell your ID and take a loan for +3 gold, leaving you 7 gold to be farmed to complete the game as a virgin.

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Been testing out the bow and staff and I'm still indecisive over it, I can do a skyrim and stealth sniper fuckers for massive damage with the bow but that slows me down a bit, magic is more flashy and generally had better crowd control if i used the fire staff and books.

I'm still not sure where to go combat wise, Is the bow a good physical weapon, apart from the fireball what's the key differences with Fire and water magic.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Been testing out the bow and staff and I'm still indecisive over it, I can do a skyrim and stealth sniper fuckers for massive damage with the bow but that slows me down a bit, magic is more flashy and generally had better crowd control if i used the fire staff and books.

I'm still not sure where to go combat wise, Is the bow a good physical weapon, apart from the fireball what's the key differences with Fire and water magic.
Water does a lot less damage with the mainhand and offhand but it's much quicker. The fire offhand is pretty trash, low damage, and it's targeted like the bow aoe. With the delay on it, it's pretty difficult to land a hit where you want, especially since you can be interrupted while targeting. The best combo for magic is generally frost mainhand, frost offhand. The frost offhand is really the only magic that can deal with swarms of enemies that you'll face a lot in this game. You could keep fire mainhand on your toolbar for when you can afford to charge up an attack on stationairy enemies too like undead or an ambush party that you'd fled far enough away from.

The issue with magic is it requires a full wis build to stay viable in late game. If you're asking between bow and magic, bow is better just because you'll be able to do other stuff and cover for its weaknesses with melee weapons and stealth. Even putting 4-5 points into anything but wis will hurt your magic damage tremendously with the way enemy defense works in this game. You could have your damage cut by 50-75% with those points not being in wis. With the stamina system that means you'll either be chugging stam potions every encounter or dead/raped not going full wis build magician, lol.

So a stealth mage would be fairly difficult to pull off and you'd be stuck trying to use fire damage only. Frost wouldn't do enough damage anymore, you'd become a one trick pony against later mobs. I admit I haven't tried it since my first playthrough though, I'll do that now I think. I can't remember if charging magic breaks stealth. Getting to 15 as a pure wis magician is a bit painful lol. Get to watch your companions beat on skeletons for an hour and a half or so.

The bow is one of the best weapons in the game in my opinion (I'd say the best but I haven't tested the whip and some rare weapons yet). The main attack is similar in damage to the mainhand frost attack, the aoe is a bit iffy but kinda funny to use. The snipe is OP as hell when you're able to ambush peeps. As you've noticed, stealth + rock throw distraction into the snipe ability is super powerful and usually all you'll need for most mobs.

See gif in attached images for anybody curious about how strong the bow is, lol. Also some bonus dagger gifs. That you don't even need to be in stealth to stun enemies with the mainhand dagger is crazy : p The dagger gifs are Saber mainhand, Enchanted Dagger offhand btw.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes