Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Anyone have an issue when the town guard thinks your a criminal, not letting you use the 'leave' option, but then they just ignore you in the encounter? I don't think I did any crimes, and this is the second save file (and version of the game) that I have had this happen.

Although in the first one I did do some things that might be crimes semi-accidentally (prison girls caught in cross fire in a dungeon) and just figured I fucked up so I killed most of the town, that fortune teller huh.
got any game save about this?

Mar 28, 2019
hmmm it looks promising this is definitely my type of game want to play add on realism/realistic point of view of the world however I'm not fan MC female as the saying goes "never judge the book by it's cover" Any game recommendation that has good graphic violence that has bad and good ending gonna try if I can stomach the brutality .:cool::oops::rolleyes::love::sneaky::unsure::whistle::coffee:

P.S anyone know how to speed up mega it's very slow on dl

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone have an issue when the town guard thinks your a criminal, not letting you use the 'leave' option, but then they just ignore you in the encounter? I don't think I did any crimes, and this is the second save file (and version of the game) that I have had this happen.

Although in the first one I did do some things that might be crimes semi-accidentally (prison girls caught in cross fire in a dungeon) and just figured I fucked up so I killed most of the town, that fortune teller huh.
I tested this in a new game and choosing to talk to the guards with 50 morality gives me a message they think Lona is a criminal but I still can choose to leave and doing that succeeds. If I choose to approach them the guards ignore Lona despite "thinking she's a criminal". Same happens in one of my saves with 61 morality, though I can't guarantee that that Lona didn't do anything to make the guards believe she's a criminal.

I do remember not being able to use the "leave" option in some guard encounters in the past, so maybe that was fixed in one of the newer patches?

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi i have a question What do I have to do to unlock the most advanced skill boxes? for example masochist or cum eater?

another question. When I go to Harbor Backstreet to prostitute myself, it becomes practically impossible to survive. far from earning money, I lose everyone who quickly had food. the result of a day of work is enough to buy two loaves with which I recharge 20 energy. This is why I go to the beginning of the game? Do I have to go further in the game to go? I tried everything I could think of. I spent the gold they gave me at the beginning to buy piercings. I left her naked. I did my best to increase "sexy" and earn more, but there was no way. any advice?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
hi i have a question What do I have to do to unlock the most advanced skill boxes? for example masochist or cum eater?
you can see in the trait tab, that the unlockables are on different rows. these rows signify which level you require to unlock those traits. eg. masochist is lv 30, i think and cum eater is lv... 15? I don't have the game open, right now.

another question. When I go to Harbor Backstreet to prostitute myself, it becomes practically impossible to survive. far from earning money, I lose everyone who quickly had food. the result of a day of work is enough to buy two loaves with which I recharge 20 energy. This is why I go to the beginning of the game? Do I have to go further in the game to go? I tried everything I could think of. I spent the gold they gave me at the beginning to buy piercings. I left her naked. I did my best to increase "sexy" and earn more, but there was no way. any advice?
I have played the game many times from start to finish and I found that it really punishes you for going the whore route. the pay is small. it's exhausting work. very dangerous. barely enough to survive, really.
to be fair, I suppose the game really gives you a good insight as to why no one would want to live like that.

again, to be fair, some other people might have found great success...

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
you can see in the trait tab, that the unlockables are on different rows. these rows signify which level you require to unlock those traits. eg. masochist is lv 30, i think and cum eater is lv... 15? I don't have the game open, right now.

I have played the game many times from start to finish and I found that it really punishes you for going the whore route. the pay is small. it's exhausting work. very dangerous. barely enough to survive, really.
to be fair, I suppose the game really gives you a good insight as to why no one would want to live like that.

You can whore yourself out in the inn, their you can make enough too buy a room (food and save sleeping) plus some extra coins

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
well, I guess I'll just ask someone better than me.
how much money *can* you make in a day's work?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You can whore yourself out in the inn, their you can make enough too buy a room (food and save sleeping) plus some extra coins
But the payout is not that good in the tavern. It's only around half. Then again, having a safe environment is also good.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
well, I guess I'll just ask someone better than me.
how much money *can* you make in a day's work?
With the right investment in the wisdom stat, you can make a lot of gold coins (50+) but you will need the Dark Cauldron skill which unlocks only at lv 10 and a lot of wood logs (the weapon you are equipped with on the very first sewer).

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
With the right investment in the wisdom stat, you can make a lot of gold coins (50+) but you will need the Dark Cauldron skill which unlocks only at lv 10 and a lot of wood logs (the weapon you are equipped with on the very first sewer).
no, wait, I meant with prostitution. I'm pretty sure the smoked meat thing will not work anymore. the dev seems pretty hell-bent on stopping those kind of exploits.

Neutro

Aug 14, 2018
This came to me after completing Milo's mission, you try to talk to her, but you can only recruit, or cancel the conversation, if you recruit nothing happens. SOMEONE HELP ME!!! Is it a bug?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

thanks for your answer. and well you will have to be a lumberjack just. that does pay xD

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
thanks for your answer. and well you will have to be a lumberjack just. that does pay xD
Lumberjacking is something you do by the way. Main reasons to go to the forest are food to feed yourself and herbs to sell or give to Elise. If you're not playing on survival mode you can also sell the raw food you collect, as it doesn't disappear when leaving locations.

If you're more interested in killing stuff you can start from doing the quests with undeads and squatters. Yeah, early game Lona is a useless fighter, but the people she can hire at the tavern can handle those quests on their own while still leaving most of the reward's value to Lona.

About the herbs, selling them gives you more money than giving them to Elise, but the trade-off is you're losing the 500 xp you get for completing the herb collection quest. Either way it's best to harvest as much as you can in the forest and return to the city when your inventory gets nearly full. Makes no sense to travel back to the city every time you collect 4 herbs.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
a great method I found to make money, if you want to play a mage build is to get the water off hand book and go to the dead woods waaaaaaay north. in the woods are mutated mushrooms that seel for 400tp each.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Unrelated to current discussion, but I think the prostitute trait shouldn't requre a skill point because without that trait sex-slave Lona can't work for her owners which leads to her quick death.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Unrelated to current discussion, but I think the prostitute trait shouldn't requre a skill point because without that trait sex-slave Lona can't work for her owners which leads to her quick death.
Well, actually, while I see your gripe with that fact, I think a better way to do this would be to let every lona propose to prostitute if they are unhappy enough. like: if happiness is =<-50 then allow prostitution.

btw, unrelated, but improved throw doesn't change the range of rock throw at all. range is still 5 squares.
oh, and also about the rabbit. when you kill the ...bandits? after killing it, you gain a temporary 200 gain in morality but it doesn't stick when you leave the area. how come?

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

Seens like a dialog error.
they wount attack you unlesss your Morality lower than30.

-*fixed, Doggy follower : error when setting enemy.
-*fixed, WorldMap : crtl time pass will not based on terrian(always 15~20)
-*fixed, WorldMap : Shift+ctrl now cause a relax(test), also in terrian option.
-*fixed, WorldMap : Dash also decrease time pass(/2) each move.
-*fixed, WorldMap : mountain Cost from 40 to 25.
-*fixed, disable player update during map transfer.(for some WorldMap stuck bug.)
-*fixed, encounter NobleGuards and NoerGuards with a failed logic when using check and talk.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Well, actually, while I see your gripe with that fact, I think a better way to do this would be to let every lona propose to prostitute if they are unhappy enough. like: if happiness is =<-50 then allow prostitution.

btw, unrelated, but improved throw doesn't change the range of rock throw at all. range is still 5 squares.

oh, and also about the rabbit. when you kill the ...bandits? after killing it, you gain a temporary 200 gain in morality but it doesn't stick when you leave the area. how come?
Some women are happy with being prostitutes, though.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes