whecate

Nov 23, 2019
anyone know why i can't team up with Cocona? (it's morning)
I can click on the choice but still not recruited....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : Problem solved (temporary fix), Using old version (LonaRPG [v0.5.7.0]) to team-up Cocona.
Move my save from latest version to play there(in old version) just to recruit her, it works > save > move it back to lastest version > play normally again.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
anyone know why i can't team up with Cocona? (it's morning)
I can click on the choice but still not recruited....

I'm doing Cocona 2nd quest (on 3rd sub-quest)"] I'm doing Cocona 2nd quest (on 3rd sub-quest, I was told to buy stuff with her), but got this error when get out from inn, anyone know how to fix it?
been digging up previous posts but the solutions are for old version.... tried them but doesn't work (or i missed something).

if can't be fixed, is there any way to forcefully team-up with her (e.g. cheat, change save data, etc)?

P.S. in case it helps figure out what's wrong, I haven't apply any patch/cheat since the beginning and also deleted + reinstall if the patch/fixes doesn't work...

Version : LonaRPG.B.0.6.8.2
Thank you...
That looks like a translation error. But I am not sure. Download the ENG PATCH from my signature and try and see if the error persists. I did that quest with no errors or mishaps.

whecate

Nov 23, 2019
That looks like a translation error. But I am not sure. Download the ENG PATCH from my signature and try and see if the error persists. I did that quest with no errors or mishaps.
Thank you but sadly doesn't work too, tried your patch. in my case, it fixes the translation but not the problem.. but it's okay....
problem solved (temporary fix), I once download old version (LonaRPG [v0.5.7.0]), use my save from lastest version to play there just to team-up with Cocona, it works > save > move it back to lastest version > play normally again.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

IDuckYouNot

Apr 25, 2020
Android Works for me with the last game version guys! and last joiplay versión too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-2-2-beta-eccma417.49993/post-7275805

Just use that patch and youre good to go, i havent even left the sewers Yet....so it may not, but i have cracked my head over this the whole day, so to sleep i go.

1 problem tho, the screen Is slightly cut off and seems to be wrong un general....if anyone finds a Solution about this before me....please i implore you to share it!

I think its a joiplay issue going on, cause the section that is cut off Is the part that gets cut off anyways if you were to play with your Cellphone upright....so yeah...

Screenshot_20220530-092354.jpg Screenshot_20220530-092345.jpg

Last edited:

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Android Works for me with the last game version guys! and last joiplay versión too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-2-2-beta-eccma417.49993/post-7104008

Just use that patch and youre good to go, i havent even left the sewers Yet....so it may not, but i have cracked my head over this the whole day, so to sleep i go.

1 problem tho, the screen Is slightly cut off and seems to be wrong un general....if anyone finds a Solution about this before me....please i implore you to share it!

I think its a joiplay issue going on, cause the section that is cut off Is the part that gets cut off anyways if you were to play with your Cellphone upright....so yeah...

View attachment 1839733 View attachment 1839734
man the MEGA link there is dead, too bad tho :(

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
hi fellow lonaenjoyers, please help a 1st timer here. Why's my trade point missing after prostitution? i saw my point around 487 after sex then suddenly it reduced to 62. Did the client rob me after fucking?

Print0o

May 1, 2018
hi fellow lonaenjoyers, please help a 1st timer here. Why's my trade point missing after prostitution? i saw my point around 487 after sex then suddenly it reduced to 62. Did the client rob me after fucking?
No. It's just the mechanic of the game when you do service or sell items to people for bartering points. If you have gain bartering points you buy coins with it to prevent points from being wasted as you leave the area. Also if you have to much coins or items, deposit them to the bank.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Seems like trade points after prostituting automaticaly converted into coins. Not 100% sure tho.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Print0o sonhot thanks fellow lonabros. Can i ask something else? is there any way to stop getting anus bleeding? it's not my first time doing anal, but 25 levelup later i still get anus bleed debuff after anal. Seems like lona is permanently anal virgin.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Print0o sonhot thanks fellow lonabros. Can i ask something else? is there any way to stop getting anus bleeding? it's not my first time doing anal, but 25 levelup later i still get anus bleed debuff after anal. Seems like lona is permanently anal virgin.
Ask the crazy shota doctor who obsesses on babies and giving birth.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Why are some of the abomination caves impossible to escape from? Literally being put in rooms without doors or any kind of exits wtf

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes