ZeroSandbox

Feb 3, 2020
Hey yalls I need help with something.

So this is my first time playing and I'm doing a stealth succubus build and I'm still pretty early in the game. I'm currently doing the missing caravan quest and im trying to clear out the place so I can safely rescue the caravan for the extra rewards.

Problem is that when I juice the orklings it says that I get spotted right away. I'm confused how as I was able to stealth juice some of them but a majority of them I get spotted. I make sure that I draw them out away from everyone else and juice from behind them so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
You just need to juice them fast(more CON) when you stealth juice, so reinforcement won't trigger. And stealth succubus build suck balls (no pun intended).

Oct 2, 2018
Hey yalls I need help with something.

So this is my first time playing and I'm doing a stealth succubus build and I'm still pretty early in the game. I'm currently doing the missing caravan quest and im trying to clear out the place so I can safely rescue the caravan for the extra rewards.

Problem is that when I juice the orklings it says that I get spotted right away. I'm confused how as I was able to stealth juice some of them but a majority of them I get spotted. I make sure that I draw them out away from everyone else and juice from behind them so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
i did this in my early succubus run. you can only rescue one of the caravan if you don't have enough food by juicing the goblin near the slave at the southeast and stunning the arrow goblin. alerting them is to be expected if you want to rescue all the slave and you need a ton of stamina for it to work. I can show you the video how to do it on my free time.

Oct 2, 2018
You just need to juice them fast(more CON) when you stealth juice, so reinforcement won't trigger. And stealth succubus build suck balls (no pun intended).
as of 7.0.3.0 succubus build has been better, you can now chain stun juicing npc till they die
on the previous version you can't chain stun npc with high hp and need to reset aggro to kill him

Reactions: NightWolf69

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
Damn really? That sucka then. Like when the wind up to juicing ends and I grab them i get insta spotted and I've been so fucking annoyed. Ill try out this build a bit longer but will reset if it sucks too much. Rip caravan

ZeroSandbox

Feb 3, 2020
as of 7.0.3.0 succubus build has been better, you can now chain stun juicing npc till they die
on the previous version you can't chain stun npc with high hp and need to reset aggro to kill him
Even in the current version, enemy you stealth juice can still call for reinforcement if you don't suck them dry(kill) fast enough while juicing. And yes, there are decent succubus build like the Sea Witch Summoner/Succubus build (Wis/Con) or the Healer Succubus build (kinda... decent).

Reactions: NightWolf69

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
i did this in my early succubus run. you can only rescue one of the caravan if you don't have enough food by juicing the goblin near the slave at the southeast and stunning the arrow goblin. alerting them is to be expected if you want to rescue all the slave and you need a ton of stamina for it to work. I can show you the video how to do it on my free time.
Yeah if you could that would be great. In the mean time I guess I'll make a save and move on for now

May 5, 2022
i got an idea
instead of killing time in the world map try to just skip the days sleeping in the tavern until you give birth, it's boring and expensive but you should be able to give birth wihout any trouble, Maby this way your current pregnancy doesn't end in miscarriage, just one try
Hmm and where is that tavern? I was trying to find a place to sleep, but i was not able to find any place to sleep. If i try to sleep on bar, the owner kicks lonas out.

Oct 2, 2018
Hmm and where is that tavern? I was trying to find a place to sleep, but i was not able to find any place to sleep. If i try to sleep on bar, the owner kicks lonas out.
you can get seedbed stack maxed at 10 to speed up birthing process, fastest way is by harvesting mutated mushroom in infested biome at the east or by eating 200+ orkind semen and pray for RNGesus(you can collect it by vaginal juicing then clean private)
in my case i just sleep outside even with 0 food to not waste money and it took 4-5 day to give birth with 10 seedbed stack just monitor your baby health and eat when it gets too low to avoid miscarriage

Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Bro does she really give birth to a living bayb? It will looks like a pile of red meat...
yes, any baby you sutsesfuly give birth is alive and you have to take care of them unlest you get rid of them (like breast feeding them every half day) (you can give the human baby to the nun in the chuch at the north of noer and you can give any not-human baby to elise). if your baby look like a pile of red meat but is alive (like a abomination) then probably the baby is a Abomination.... ¿Did you get pregnant by a abomination whout noticing?

May 5, 2022
yes, any baby you sutsesfuly give birth is alive and you have to take care of them unlest you get rid of them (like breast feeding them every half day) (you can give the human baby to the nun in the chuch at the north of noer and you can give any not-human baby to elise). if your baby look like a pile of red meat but is alive (like a abomination) then probably the baby is a Abomination.... ¿Did you get pregnant by a abomination whout noticing?
Hmm i dont think so. She had sex only with humans at the bar, when she gave birth at the bar, the birth scene showed a huge pile of blood and red meat off her. So is that thing a real living human?
Also I can't see her bayb anymore, that happened because she gave birth to a human?
About the church, if i'm not wrong the guard tells you to give him your ID, but somehow even after i give him my ID, I can not acess the nort of noer,is this a glitch?

Oct 2, 2018
Hmm i dont think so. She had sex only with humans at the bar, when she gave birth at the bar, the birth scene showed a huge pile of blood and red meat off her. So is that thing a real living human?
Also I can't see her bayb anymore, that happened because she gave birth to a human?
About the church, if i'm not wrong the guard tells you to give him your ID, but somehow even after i give him my ID, I can not acess the nort of noer,is this a glitch?
then your baby died you need to constantly check your baby health in the pause menu

Oct 2, 2018
With some good planning it's technically possible to kill all enemies in the church during cocona quest while using succubus seawitch build, sadly there's no unique dialogue when you successfully kill everyone.
the requirement are :
lv40+
10 sur + 20 SCU
in a seawitch form
pick the improved trap trait to make it easier
into the darkness are a must have

kill the middle guy first using water skill while stealth(the one buffing their teammate or mage)
kill the left and right guy by placing trap and lure them to the trap by throwing rock at the guy
when you can confirm at the second image there's just the bdsm guy and 2 arrow guy, then summon your deepone allies and big mom will be aggroed because they are fleeing in front of big mom and cocona will also assist

CMIIW i think i saw the big mom tried to rape the fat bdsm guy when he loses all stamina

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Is there no update for the boobs size?
What the fuck are you talking about? Where and when was that ever announced?
That's a miscarriage. Should be pretty obvious, don't you think? Was there a baby? No. Was there a lump of flesh and the placenta? That's a miscarriage.

And that is not a church. It's the rich peoples part of the town. They won't let filthy beggars in no matter how many invites they have. Take a bath perhaps?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes