Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When is the new update dropping?
I thought the delay was exactly one week
It's at least a week. And I do have a life of my own outside of F95.

Oh, more fixes:
LonaRPG 0.7.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because 0.7.5.0 and 0.7.5.1 were released within hours of each other, I'll upload 0.7.5.1 to keep things easy.
My next post in this thread will be exactly that.
Oh, and 0.7.5.2 is not available on his cloud server any more, so I'll be skipping over that one.

• Angry
Reactions: Among Us and Dastun

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.7.5.1

If you like this game, please support eccma417 through either or !
There is also an that can get, if that's more your jam.

altten

May 12, 2022
2 topics i wanted to quickly ask about:

1. Did something about custom palettes change in a recent version? The "320_TrueDeepOne_Lona.json" palette from a previous post doesn't seem to work anymore.

2. Is there any way to actually play properly with as the Sea Witch? From my understanding the changes to the "weak" and "sexy" stat kinda make doing anything impossible.
Are those stat changes that come with the transformation are reversible/editable?
Edit: I did find the file that gives the sea witch stat buffs. In case anyone is interested, the file in question is "...\LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\TrueDeepone.json". Incredibly easy to edit.
Problem is that the sea witch state in itself seems blocks any and all interaction with npc's ...
The Sea Witch changes to weak and sexy benefit builds that use the juicing skill as their main offensive tool, and using Water Shot and Summon Sirens as backup tools.

The main drawback is that you have to turn back to your human form when you need to interact with NPCs, so you have to deal with both Sick and Gastroenteriti, which can be expensive as your most reliable option is using Blue Potions, or going to Elise, which is time consuming.

Awaken is the skill that allows you to turn back and forth between your Human and Sea Witch form, which you can unlock talking to the Sea Goddess in Fishtopia if you are a Deepone (You can know if you are a Deepone because of the Body Odor state).
I would recomend cheking the Fandom Wiki > Class Builds > Succubus Build for more info in that kind of builds.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
LonaRPG Beta 0.7.5.1

If you like this game, please support eccma417 through either or !
There is also an that can get, if that's more your jam.
The game is getting closer to be completed. Man, This game may be a best thing happen in 2022, I would say.

Nyamie

Aug 17, 2022
Awaken is the skill that allows you to turn back and forth between your Human and Sea Witch form, which you can unlock talking to the Sea Goddess in Fishtopia if you are a Deepone (You can know if you are a Deepone because of the Body Odor state).
Ohhhh, having a skill to change form makes so much more sense. Thank you!!!
Yeah, i already searched through the thread about the whole sea with quest. I tried triggering it twice (as a deep one), the first time she got killed by some enemies who were for some reason aggroed at her and the second time it just wouldn't actually trigger the tranformation scene dialouge.

Thanks again!

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
will there ever be a way of skipping the slides? They are fine for a while but when in a loop and trying to break free, it would be better if we stuck to the ingame loop and then escape attempts each time. A toggle in the options would be unreal and avoid the tedious wait at times before your next escape attempt. Seeing the same thing 8 times in a row can get rather irritating and takes away from the game. Speaking for myself only naturally.

ChocoLinse

Nov 24, 2022
Hey i want to know that are there any content update or just fix a bug.I see nothings in changelog.no need to spoil just say yes or no!

Dastun

May 3, 2017
I've always used Gundar's translations but it seems that's no longer updated? Or I can't find the new version. How do you guys get the content translated to English?

May 7, 2018
I've been diving in the game files trying to find where in the code is the bits that make the Sex Doll gear set unable to be normally unequiped, but so far nothing was found.
Do anyone know where it is located?
Also, on a side note, what are the current requirements for normal people aggro on you due to sexy/weak?
The same skimpy outfits are giving me different results (aggro on a very old version i had on my pc, not aggro in a newer one 7.4 i think) and i found it interesting.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I've been diving in the game files trying to find where in the code is the bits that make the Sex Doll gear set unable to be normally unequiped, but so far nothing was found.
Do anyone know where it is located?
That stuff is preset in the Armors.rvdata2 file, need the Editor for that, but you can use the following in the F10 console to take it off:
Code:
$game_party.drop_all_equipped_items_and_summon(except=[])
Only caveat is it will drop everything that is equipped, so unequip everything else first to reduce what has to be picked back up.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes