mordet

Apr 21, 2020
eccma417 How about instead of unable to move, it would gave an "overburdened" status effect that lower speed? Hell, if that were the case, you could even do it in stages.
1 stack at 25%, 2 at 50%, 3 at 75%, 4 at 100%, etc. Every stack reduces speed by one. To compensate: you should make the weight limit higher. Right now the default max carrying capacity is 190 so with this new system, you could raise it to 380, which would be equivalent to being able to go up to double the weight but with massive speed penalties. Light-weight warriors and mages will be incentivized to stay light on their feet, but heavy-weight warriors would be able to carry more.
Talking of which, I remember a talk on the forum about adding some sort of actual armor that would protect from stuns. Is there a way to make this happen in-engine, and if so would you be willing to implement it?

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Quite literally the worst that you'll find outside of something like Demonophobia or games specifically billed for guro and little else. Although the orc-kind bad ending disturbed me way more than anything from Demonophobia did, while the Bandit bad ending just made me really fucking sad.
aye miss me with that shit. are all the scenes solely coming from losing?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
i am wondering what stats/whatever do you need in order to masturbate ?
You must raise your arousal I think, I would need to confirm. Can't tell how much exactly.

aye miss me with that shit. are all the scenes solely coming from losing?
Mostly yeah. But, seriously, do you think it's a good idea to go and fuck a tribe of goblins? Or a tribe of lovecraftian fish-people?
For pure sex scenes, if your character is getting fucked and wasn't ready for the insertion, aka. wasn't wet, there will be blood layered on the art-style. If you get captured, and either piss of your jailers or have the misfortune of existing when they were bored, there are scenes of fisting, urethral insertion, what can only be described as MASSIVE IRON BALLS IN YOUR GUTS, needle play, amongst other. There is also water sports and scat, but those are disable-able.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
People complaining here about how this game is brutal and then rating it badly are pretty smooth brained. It's literally one of the fetishes being catered to and it's in the tags. What did you download the game without reading anything?

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, I really don't know. I tried drugging myself with shrooms and got all the way to 1000 arousal, and and even until I got to -10 will, never could start masturbating.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Quite literally the worst that you'll find outside of something like Demonophobia or games specifically billed for guro and little else. Although the orc-kind bad ending disturbed me way more than anything from Demonophobia did, while the Bandit bad ending just made me really fucking sad.
Well, that was educational. And I was avoiding playing Maggot Baits because it contains gore...

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG [v0.3.7.0]

i though this was the current vs as for recently :LonaRPG Beta.0.3.5.6.1

did i miss something or it is a mistake?

largedad

Dec 11, 2017
I understand what the developer is getting at, especially with the screenshots, are there any remotely pleasant sex scenes or is it all just vagina destroying violence?

Dec 18, 2017
People complaining here about how this game is brutal and then rating it badly are pretty smooth brained. It's literally one of the fetishes being catered to and it's in the tags. What did you download the game without reading anything?
Yes well, that's one of the issues with lots of people in any type of media. They don't really understand that whole "this was made with a specific idea in mind", they don't understand what the reviewing process is.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Funny part is the OP post is often deceptive in a lot of threads about the content the game has. I can understand confusion often when the game content isn't described probably and is missing important tags and such.

This is the least deceptive OP I've ever seen though. It tells you the goal is to survive, warns you that it's brutal and dark, there's even graphic rape images in the preview, lol. People coming into this expecting some lovey dovey consensual sex scenes confuse me. Just the art style alone warns about the type of game it is. When I saw it, I was like "Oh shit this is going to be dark" and expected most the H scenes to be brutal. I mean the damn main banner image looks like Lona is standing on a pile of corpses. Everything dark and muddy looking. Walls, floors, and people caked in blood and dirt. I don't know what more you could do imagery wise to warn people than that lmao.

Even for the people that don't read the warnings in the main post before downloading, there are plenty of immediate warnings/hints in game.

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
sorry if this has been answered before how do you remove moon parasites?
Use 'repellent herb' (can be bought in markets) or 'bug Repellent' (can be bought from the clinic). Think bug repellent removes all parasites while the herb only removes 1 stack, but I am not sure.

Control suck. Nothing else to say.
Controls are a bit awkward but you can change them as the readme.txt says:
Q: Keybinding?
A: Autohotkey.ahk

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes