tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
Dude, how to fuck horse in this fucking game, I already search thread and nobody give an spesific answer

Please somoane help me
Juicing skill, if your build is succubus, of course. Be advised, NPC's whom witnessed this gets aggro after that. Exiting and returning to location resets behavior to normal.

Daku_Neishon

Feb 9, 2020
You wouldn't happen to know where I could get the 0.7.6.3 version do you? I can find the the translation here in the thread but I'm having trouble finding that actual game version

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
You wouldn't happen to know where I could get the 0.7.6.3 version do you? I can find the the translation here in the thread but I'm having trouble finding that actual game version
Check the rus fan site, there is a mirror of old versions.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Question: is pubic and armpit hair for lona planned in the game? It would make sense as option in the fetish setting.
Careful with requesting more hair. I wouldn't put it past Eccma to try to have us play as some sort of Gorilla that everyone with a dick wants to bang.

Pele40

Apr 11, 2019
Honestly, after everything you get to go through in this game, you'd expect Lona to be a sort of hairless gorilla by the time she can swing around heavy weapons. Maybe we'll get some kind of visual and/or practical body athleticism feature in 10 years or something.

sennicolon

Jul 30, 2021
im stuck at the beginning where it tells you to set "main skill" to the --- layout key and i cant figure out how to move forward

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
is this something new?, how did you do it?, are you a slave of the orcs?
No, this has gone far back to early pre-0.5x. I tried to dig more since Eccma gone in and out of delirium every once in a while, one could never be sure which one was bug or feature. You shouldn't be Orkind slave, quite the opposite really. Lona needs to be at least =>100 sexyness and =>100 weakness. The exact threshold may vary, it's Eccma we're talking about. And then she should be able to interact with sleeping orkind without angering them.

Yeah thats the only gobbo you can actually trade with and even offer sex.
I vaguely recall, there should be another friendly orkind. Big guy Ogre with cleaver(strongest orkind in the game, mind you) used to be friendly, trading with him used to be the easier source for strange mushroom. Not anymore, since I can't replicate friendly interaction with him. That post about him should be here somewhere, but I can't quite put the keyword on.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes