sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
Just been looking through the patch for the latest version.

Geez, that's a lot to unpack with all the buggy stuff up to version 0.9.0.10

And people are still releasing the latest builds like they are ready? Kinda feel bad for the people trying to stagger release like
brt345678 and Squark ⚧❤️. Keyword being tried.

Guess some people had to ruin things.

Ngl, this patch note gets me. Apparently that's something to tide us over with all the issues:

-*added, some stupid dialog when lona trying to eat her own hands.

Reactions: PixelLewd

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
I think I found a pretty good way to get experience and gold which is to go to the cave where the mermaid is and rescue the girls. I did that over and over again until I saved over a hundred girls and I received a reward of more than 10 gold coins and went from level forty-three to level fifty-five

There are many fish there so don't worry about running out of stamina if there are many enemies blocking your way, take each fish to the mermaid so she can attack them and remember to store them regularly
is it reguire fighting?

DamnDaniel7770

Nov 14, 2023
I am having an issue. It seems like in the latest build its impossible to steal from the warden for Adam.

I've tried with over 20 scu and with low scu. Ive tried stunning him or luring him or even just doing it in place. It always says "It's empty" and then "you've already tried that" when stealing.

The only way to get the keycard seems to be from juicing him in which he will drop 1 or two. But it takes away Morality which is a pain cause then I can't enter Milos city. And if u fully kill him he doesn't drop it at all just flesh.

Am I doing something wrong now? I need help...

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
I am having an issue. It seems like in the latest build its impossible to steal from the warden for Adam.

I've tried with over 20 scu and with low scu. Ive tried stunning him or luring him or even just doing it in place. It always says "It's empty" and then "you've already tried that" when stealing.

The only way to get the keycard seems to be from juicing him in which he will drop 1 or two. But it takes away Morality which is a pain cause then I can't enter Milos city. And if u fully kill him he doesn't drop it at all just flesh.

Am I doing something wrong now? I need help...
Throw a rock 2 tiles West of the Sargent and follow behind him, repeat this until you reach the wall. Note that he sometimes teleport back to his spot if he loses 'interest' so standing behind him is important to prevent him from backtracking to the previous rock.

Once you reach the wall, Make a save then hit the sergeant once to stun him and then pickpocket him (it's a skill you need to equip to your hotkeys: Menu > Skills > Steal, at the bottom of the list). Stunning him greatly increases the chance of success.

Success rate for stealing depends on your scoutcraft skill and how many NPCs detect you (NPCs that see you will reduce success chance even if they are not the ones being pickpocketed)

DamnDaniel7770

Nov 14, 2023
thanks for the response but thats one of the first thing I did. I know thats how it used to be done since Ive been playing on and off since version 3.0 I think

I even retried it and itt still just says "Its empty"

I can only kill him for the keycard. It never drops otherwise.

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
thanks for the response but thats one of the first thing I did. I know thats how it used to be done since Ive been playing on and off since version 3.0 I think

ah sorry
I haven't played the newer versions. This worked like 1/2 year ago during my last playthough. So it may be a bug in the current version.

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
i want to reduce the difficulty of the world but i went around town without encountering any missionaries what should i do to reduce the difficulty of the world

GAWRTANA

Apr 28, 2021
Screenshot_2024-04-24-22-45-01-32_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg
I played this on joiplay and there is a pop-up when I tried entering the game. Does anyone know the cause or how to fix it?

wys269

Feb 10, 2021

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
mod to only speed up or make the sleeping instant pls, most the time you spend in this game is to restore your energy which is pretty damn annoying

sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
The difference being is that I quit because my conscience got in the way.
And for what it's worth, you're a stronger person for realizing that and I absolutely respect that. The fact that there are people still asking for the next update despite the brokenness each patch brings is funny to me.

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021

I looked at the latest patch notes. This seems to be fixed in 0.9.0.6
-*buggy, ItemQuestDfSgtTag remove no_steal tag.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes