FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Hers a new one regarding azorastweaks.
I surmise it has something to do with an error in referencing the correct file. The auto milking at full milk (300 milk points) is not the same as the basic needs milking. Basic needs settles instantly. Any attempt to make it shorter or redirect it to something with timing seems like a problem will occur.
I tried basic needs and the game is saying the necessary self milking reference is nonexistent. Maybe don’t mess with basic needs? I’d like the basic needs values lowered also but 5 points to baby dmg isn’t much. The sta is excessive tho. Having a baby is exhausting but milking is relieving most women say. Most also say it only hurts while it’s too full, not while it’s emptying.
IMG_0685.jpeg

Last edited:

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
image.jpg So this was a large orc. But for some reason all goblins turned into skeletons on the map. 9.0.15. Using umm 1.2.1. Lonabooba. Azorastweaks(with only skeleton charge fix enabled) all mods hopefully most recent.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hers a new one regarding azorastweaks.
I surmise it has something to do with an error in referencing the correct file. The auto milking at full milk (300 milk points) is not the same as the basic needs milking. Basic needs settles instantly. Any attempt to make it shorter or redirect it to something with timing seems like a problem will occur.
I tried basic needs and the game is saying the necessary self milking reference is nonexistent. Maybe don’t mess with basic needs? I’d like the basic needs values lowered also but 5 points to baby dmg isn’t much. The sta is excessive tho. Having a baby is exhausting but milking is relieving most women say. Most also say it only hurts while it’s too full, not while it’s emptying.
View attachment 3650012
Pretty sure the culprit is a space that shouldn't be there.

Change line 9 in the exchange_scripts function in entry_atweaks.rb to this:
Code:
$mod_load_script["#{tmpExchangeScript}"] = "#{$atweaks_modFolder}/#{tmpExchangeScript}"

Reactions: AzoraDeepBlueScreen

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 3650139 So this was a large orc. But for some reason all goblins turned into skeletons on the map. 9.0.15. Using umm 1.2.1. Lonabooba. Azorastweaks(with only skeleton charge fix enabled) all mods hopefully most recent.
Culprit should be incorrect modification of graphics path. Replace instances of alias_new in entry_atweaks.rb with alias_new_atweaks to restore compatibility with other mods that also modify the graphics path.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I recommend anyone using AzorasTweaks in conjunction with Cheat Menu Framework to not enable the drop_grabbed_items_to_inventory_not_ground tweak as CMF already includes a small mod to achieve exactly the same thing and will conflict.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
I’m not a coder. Can you show me where? I’m fairly sure I changed the script with your $ as per your charitable submission.
Code:
$mod_load_script["#{tmpExchangeScript}"] = "#{$atweaks_modFolder}/#{tmpExchangeScript}"
That’s exactly what I typed by hand because mobile issues for copy paste to a laptop. IMG_0691.jpeg

Last edited:

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
Man I reallly wanna play the uptodate stuff but I don't speak the moon runes. How do most people deal with that?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I’m not a coder. Can you show me where? I’m fairly sure I changed the script with your $ as per your charitable submission.

That’s exactly what I typed by hand because mobile issues for copy paste to a laptop.
You typed this:
Code:
$mod_load_script["#{tmpExchangeScript}"] = "#{atweaks_modFolder}/#{tmpExchangeScript}"
$atweaks_modFolder is a global variable and so needs to have the $ in all references, without it the reference is for a local variable which in this case does not exist.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
You typed this:
Code:
$mod_load_script["#{tmpExchangeScript}"] = "#{atweaks_modFolder}/#{tmpExchangeScript}"
$atweaks_modFolder is a global variable and so needs to have the $ in all references, without it the reference is for a local variable which in this case does not exist.
Sun nova. I also found the space you mentioned. Excited to use the changes and see how it works :D
Edit. I removed the space and it worked with basic needs.
2nd edit. Still lactating beyond comprehension though. I took off lactation stacks. I have active booba mod and character is pregs but pre preg doesn’t give lactation I thought, and removing lactation stacks should stop it too.
if anyone can shed some light on this it would be helpful lol.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sun nova. I also found the space you mentioned. Excited to use the changes and see how it works :D
To be fair, just removing the offending space would of been enough for that part as long as the mod folder doesn't get renamed. But the full change will prevent an error if the mod folder does indeed get renamed at any time (whether by mod author or user)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes