Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("move_speed",3,3)

also you have to unequip and reequip items that change your speed values for your speedvalue in your statwindow to update
Pretty sure that second 3 is why it doesn't update straight away. You actually want that parameter to be 0.

3 is actually an invalid value for that parameter (it doesn't error because the function has zero handling for invalid types)

The following are the valid values for the type (which is what the second number is telling the function to work with):
  • 0=CURRENT_STAT
  • 1=MAX_STAT
  • 2=MAX_TRUE
Note:
Either side of the = can be used. For example:​
Code:
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("move_speed",3,0)
or
Code:
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("move_speed",3,CURRENT_STAT)

Reactions: zecren

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
when i tried to put the loona booba graphics on the -mods and opened the nyx launcher i cant see the mod someone help me?

ArulCfx

Sep 4, 2020
anyone know how to fix gamepad bug? idk why my bluetooth gamepad is buggy, it change the default setting controls and like to move to the left and right rapidly even if i didn't move the d-pad/analog stick

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
anyone know how to fix gamepad bug? idk why my bluetooth gamepad is buggy, it change the default setting controls and like to move to the left and right rapidly even if i didn't move the d-pad/analog stick
Depends on the gamepad.

First thing to try is to calibrate it, and if possible increase the dead-zone until the movement stops.

(Personally I've only ever experienced such behaviour from controllers for the Switch, but for every control; the solution I went with to stop the misbehaviour was to use BetterJoy)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If it's battery operated, the batteries might be dead or dying.
Sometimes though, RPGM can bug out like that for no reason and the only out in that case is to reboot your system.

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
havent played in a long time, is it better to just use the .7 translated version?or should i do the patch mtl patch for newest? Would I be missing a lot of content?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
havent played in a long time, is it better to just use the .7 translated version?or should i do the patch mtl patch for newest? Would I be missing a lot of content?
I'd go with the latest and MTL patch.

The .7 translated version isn't actually translated, it just has the MTL for that version already applied.

Shion-san

Apr 26, 2023
Isn't it possible to make the game run in a window without it screwing up with screen resolution (wide monitor here)?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Isn't it possible to make the game run in a window without it screwing up with screen resolution (wide monitor here)?
Use the registry file included with the game to reset the VX Ace fullscreen settings (settings are shared between ALL VX Ace games)

LonaRPG uses a modified copy of Fullscreen++ (Settings and Toggles integrations)

• Wow
Reactions: Shion-san

TheKillerRabbit

Sep 20, 2019
Where do you even find cheat modules? I cannot seem to find any repository listed anywhere; just a bunch of console commands and mod managers.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Where do you even find cheat modules? I cannot seem to find any repository listed anywhere; just a bunch of console commands and mod managers.
At present, they are all included in the AIO file (except for the optional advanced version of the Infinite Main Stats CheatModule; the simple version is included by default)

The only official repository is the combination of the following pair of github repositories for the mod:

rdgd95

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone having issues with the MTL?
It just doesn't translate stuff, the main menu is still in chinese.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone having issues with the MTL?
It just doesn't translate stuff, the main menu is still in chinese.
Did you change the ingame language to MTL like the tool tells you to do?

Don't forget to restart the game after changing languages.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes