Jan 31, 2018
Hello gents,
I am trying to make a mod (swap) for the fish shaman ingame graphic but i dont know what his file name is.
Can anybody tell me what it is?
for reference this is who I am talking about
1720092291783.png
His portrait is "Mfat_FrogFisher"

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello gents,
I am trying to make a mod (swap) for the fish shaman ingame graphic but i dont know what his file name is.
Can anybody tell me what it is?
for reference this is who I am talking about
View attachment 3797448
His portrait is "Mfat_FrogFisher"
Look in the Graphics/CharacterSets/ folder, that's where the actor graphics are. There should be a .json in the Data/CHSConfig/ folder that will tell you exactly which files you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 201199

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Help! I was playing the "translated" version, thus B.0.7.9.1.5A7D63B, and couldn't find the rest of lisa's questline, so I assumed that it was added in a more recent version. I updated the game, and since, I can't pass the day as the game softlocks after day turns to night. Is there a way to copy my save and update it so that I can play the new version?

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Any chance you're mixing things up with misfortune of Lona's venerable ancestor Feira?
View attachment 3786077

For the first playthrough I'd recommend killing the necromancer and selling out Cecily. Easier to do while you're not attached.

Speaking of Cecily, version 0.9.1.0 just landed and changes include
-*fixed, cecily will aggro lona if she doing anything bad to grayrat.
looks like she won't want to watch anymore, damn prude.
Holy shit, you actually have a functioning version of Feira Quest, where did you find it, the one in the site is broken.

Reactions: bucefala

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Holy shit, you actually have a functioning version of Feira Quest, where did you find it, the one in the site is broken.
I do not remember where I got it from, it was long ago, it is version 0.8.0 and I had to dowload and install RPGVXAce (
) to make it work, I am running it on Win10. Try if that helps with the version you have.
Also don't get your hopes up there isn't much to see, just couple barebones locations with default RPGM assets and that one H-scene.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
One question in DOOM mode the game is deleted if Lona dies, but if I have a baby is it possible to give me the option to revive in that same game?

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Help! I was playing the "translated" version, thus B.0.7.9.1.5A7D63B, and couldn't find the rest of lisa's questline, so I assumed that it was added in a more recent version. I updated the game, and since, I can't pass the day as the game softlocks after day turns to night. Is there a way to copy my save and update it so that I can play the new version?
You are probably shit out of luck due to how old the version you were playing is. Usually along major version upgrades eccma417 says that old saves won't work or may brick the game (softlock, non function, etc). Your best strategy would be to install a cheat mod and get back to where you were; or just enjoy playing from scratch again.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm never sure if a new update warrants a replay or if I should just wait until the dev is done in a decade

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
does this game have any other scene thats not just humans oir goblins with game over? I played this years back and just seems the same as before?
For the protagonist there's one new position added recently and as already mentioned there's two other types of partners besides humans and orkinds, the main focus of her scenes is the variety of details - reflecting her exact clothes, mood, injuries, percings, etc. in all positions. Then there's about a dozen other CGs for various NPCs unlocked by quest progress or exploration.
But basically this is not the kind of a game to play primarily for the scenes.

I can't pass the day as the game softlocks after day turns to night. Is there a way to copy my save and update it so that I can play the new version?
Relatively safe way to jump across multiple versions is rebirth by sailing, prepare eligible baby and money for ship in old version, save in overworld near harbor, move the save to new version and immediately sail off, the reborn Lona will be "native" to the new version. Rebirth by death or captivity probably won't work because that needs you to pass time or take damage, both of which can brick the game.

What's the reason for the gap in translation?
Some personal drama, forgot the details. If you search history of this thread for the name signed in existing english files, you should be able to find more.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes