Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys.........is there breast expansion?:unsure:
Nope. If you want a big booby Lona, you'll have to do that yourself.
It's only implied through the Breast Swelling value that only starts increasing when:
A) Lona's pregnant
B) You pay for a mod from Elise.
But no, her breasts don't visibly grow.

What map will be updated in the next version?
Nobody knows. Eccma417 hasn't made any sort of announcement on that yet.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Hey ZedTed, damnson1111 pointed out above that wearing glasses doesn't work when trying to spare Adam. I was sure you needed 15 WIS to get that option so I went ahead to check the thing since I had another thing to check.
I found that wearing glasses indeed doesn't work. You need 15 basic points in your Wishdom trait for the "Tell a lie" option to show up. Whether this is intended or a bug, only eccma417 can clarify.

On the same note, if you decide to spare Adam, you do not receive the letter for "Milo's Invite 2" and thus are locked on Cecily's side for the Hijack quest. I suppose that's how it's supposed to be. (That's the other thing I had to confirm, and it is indeed so sadly :unsure:)

Also, in the guide for Cecily's quest last note says

It should say Adam in place of Milo.
even with 15 wisdom the option does't seem to show for me, the last updates change it?

ColoCala

Apr 22, 2018
I think I should write game load order here to help modding.

====MODDING====
Game load order:
1. it loads ScriptImport, FileGetterOptions and FileGetter script that's kept inside RPGMaker.
2. it uses it to load all game scripts using load_script (/Data/Scripts/ folder). NOTE: if FileGetter::COMPRESSED=true then it only loads files listed in listX.rvdata2 where X is number, basically only .rb files that were there from beginning, no extra files.
3. it uses it to load all mod scripts using load_script (/ModScripts/*.rb folder)
4. it runs /Data/Scripts/Frames/Starter/Main.rb which runs SceneManager.run which runs first scene (adult warning screen) which then runs Scene_MapTitle which is main menu which loads data files (json).
<Game runs>
5. During events to start event load_script(...) is called to load /Data/HCGframes/<something>.rb when needed.

NOTE: when I say "all ... scripts" it means they are ordered by numbers prefix of name so file 0_name.rb will always load before 1_name.rb and 2_name.rb

load_script is defined in ScriptImport inside RPGMaker scripts, it loads script using eval( ( FileGetter::COMPRESSED && File.file?(path) ) ? File.read(path) : load_data(path) )

In other words, there are two ways of loading .rb mod:
1. You put .rb file in /ModScripts/
2. Bad way (will conflict with other mods that replace same file): You replace .rb file in /Data/Scripts/ on same path as base file or /Data/HCGFrames/ for events.
NOTE: This does NOT work for .json files, only for .rb files.

But if you change behaviour of data loading in mod (default behaviour is defined in FileGetterOptions.rb, FileGetter.rb and 5_DataManager.rb) it'll affect how it loads data files (json) because mod is being loaded before those methods are being called.
Simplest way to make it read .json instead of their packed version is make a file /ModScripts/0_uncompress.rb with one line:
Code:
FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false
it'll use json files instead of .rvdata2.
WARNING: it'll make it NOT read .rb and .json from game.rgss3a so game must be unpacked unless you mod all methods that load from folders, I know it's def load_script(path) for .rb and a lot of methods in FileGetter.rb and 5_DataManager.rb for .json

NOTE: You cannot replace FileGetter code by replacing /Data/Scripts/Frames/FileGetter/FileGetter.rb ,same for its options , use ModScripts folder instead. You cannot change behaviour of loading base game scripts because they're loaded before mods so it'll use default code to load them regardless.

Other of my useful posts:
/ModScripts/ folder contains bunch of files with names 0_O_...rb and 1_O_...rb which are my optimization mod, you can use them as reference for how to make a mod without replacing original files.
basics of ruby mods (explains how to redefine specific methods in mod while keeping original method call. Should be easy to infer how to redefine without keeping original method call by simply removing alias/alias_method and call of aliased method)
simple mods (put code listed there in /ModScripts/<number>_<name>.rb file to use mod, e.g. into /ModScripts/123_NoItemDisappearing.rb)
There are few more mods in a lot of pages of this topic, including those in my posts, but too lazy to search for them.

====PALETTE CHANGER====
Starting from 0.4.5.0 /ModScripts/ also contains 2_LonaBitmapChanger.rb that is bitmap palette changer and /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/ folder with its settings and .dll to optimize palette changer. For now it might still contain some bugs in it.
Its principle is:
1. Make two .act files (Adobe Color Table), first is what colors to change(recommended to use base palettes provided by cyan, located in /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/source/ and /source_mc/) second is what colors to change them into.
2. You make .json file in /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/ folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Enjoy recolored sprites.
Looked kinda overwhelming at first but i followed the guide slowly and now i'm able to make some changes work, thanks a lot man.
One thing i'm still curious about though. I saw your "Friendly fire off" codes here before and somehow when i put them straight to the .rb files in the original locations they still worked.

Last edited:

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
One thing i'm still curious about though. I saw your "Friendly fire off" codes here before and somehow when i put them straight to the .rb files in the original locations they still worked.
2. Bad way (will conflict with other mods that replace same file): You replace .rb file in /Data/Scripts/ on same path as base file
It then loads it instead, even if FileGetter:COMPRESSED is set to true.

Reactions: ColoCala

johhoblaze

Oct 29, 2020
I think I should write game load order here to help modding.

====MODDING====
Game load order:
1. it loads ScriptImport, FileGetterOptions and FileGetter script that's kept inside RPGMaker.
2. it uses it to load all game scripts using load_script (/Data/Scripts/ folder). NOTE: if FileGetter::COMPRESSED=true then it only loads files listed in listX.rvdata2 where X is number, basically only .rb files that were there from beginning, no extra files.
3. it uses it to load all mod scripts using load_script (/ModScripts/*.rb folder)
4. it runs /Data/Scripts/Frames/Starter/Main.rb which runs SceneManager.run which runs first scene (adult warning screen) which then runs Scene_MapTitle which is main menu which loads data files (json).
<Game runs>
5. During events to start event load_script(...) is called to load /Data/HCGframes/<something>.rb when needed.

NOTE: when I say "all ... scripts" it means they are ordered by numbers prefix of name so file 0_name.rb will always load before 1_name.rb and 2_name.rb

load_script is defined in ScriptImport inside RPGMaker scripts, it loads script using eval( ( FileGetter::COMPRESSED && File.file?(path) ) ? File.read(path) : load_data(path) )

1. You put .rb file in /ModScripts/
2. Bad way (will conflict with other mods that replace same file): You replace .rb file in /Data/Scripts/ on same path as base file or /Data/HCGFrames/ for events.
NOTE: This does NOT work for .json files, only for .rb files.

But if you change behaviour of data loading in mod (default behaviour is defined in FileGetterOptions.rb, FileGetter.rb and 5_DataManager.rb) it'll affect how it loads data files (json) because mod is being loaded before those methods are being called.
Simplest way to make it read .json instead of their packed version is make a file /ModScripts/0_uncompress.rb with one line:
Code:
FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false
it'll use json files instead of .rvdata2.
WARNING: it'll make it NOT read .rb and .json from game.rgss3a so game must be unpacked unless you mod all methods that load from folders, I know it's def load_script(path) for .rb and a lot of methods in FileGetter.rb and 5_DataManager.rb for .json

NOTE: You cannot replace FileGetter code by replacing /Data/Scripts/Frames/FileGetter/FileGetter.rb ,same for its options , use ModScripts folder instead. You cannot change behaviour of loading base game scripts because they're loaded before mods so it'll use default code to load them regardless.

Other of my useful posts:
/ModScripts/ folder contains bunch of files with names 0_O_...rb and 1_O_...rb which are my optimization mod, you can use them as reference for how to make a mod without replacing original files.
basics of ruby mods (explains how to redefine specific methods in mod while keeping original method call. Should be easy to infer how to redefine without keeping original method call by simply removing alias/alias_method and call of aliased method)
simple mods (put code listed there in /ModScripts/<number>_<name>.rb file to use mod, e.g. into /ModScripts/123_NoItemDisappearing.rb)
There are few more mods in a lot of pages of this topic, including those in my posts, but too lazy to search for them.

====PALETTE CHANGER====
Starting from 0.4.5.0 /ModScripts/ also contains 2_LonaBitmapChanger.rb that is bitmap palette changer and /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/ folder with its settings and .dll to optimize palette changer. For now it might still contain some bugs in it.
Its principle is:
1. Make two .act files (Adobe Color Table), first is what colors to change(recommended to use base palettes provided by cyan, located in /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/source/ and /source_mc/) second is what colors to change them into.
2. You make .json file in /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/ folder.
3. Enjoy recolored sprites.
hi Teravisor
so now i just want edit this self.atk= and self.def= part in 25_game_actor, i should change then copy all 25gameactor to new rb file in your Modscript folder? i try that but clothing and item messing up, is there way to change the atk and def only? thank

tmpSexAtk = (self.stat["Nymph"]+self.stat["Prostitute"])*25
tmpSexAtkMax = 100+self.stat["Lilith"]*50
stat["sta"]=self.sta
self.constitution= self.constitution_trait+self.constitution_plus
self.survival= self.survival_trait+self.survival_plus
self.wisdom= self.wisdom_trait+self.wisdom_plus
self.combat= self.combat_trait+self.combat_plus
self.scoutcraft= self.scoutcraft_trait+self.scoutcraft_plus
self.atk= (self.combat*0.4) + self.atk_plus
self.def= self.def_plus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hmm, shots fired today.

In the brief time he cooled down, he implemented a whole bunch of stuff and fixed a lot of standing issues.
Now he's pissed off again, I wonder what we could have possibly done this time that some jackass hasn't already done.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Well, we could focus on his war with ccp, f95 fags, etc. ; ) Or we could appricate that new great looking dress he published. Looks so good to be honest.

Edit: wonder if pants will be separated from boots now some how? Or will boots be "pants" and her dress will be the "Mid" where the Civilian top is now.

BTW, Squark did you place any bets in the arena yet? : ) Or, try to see who made that painting behind the betting clerk? : )

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Well, we could focus on his war with ccp, f95 fags, etc. ; Or we could appricate that new great looking dress he published. Looks so good to be honest.
yes focus on the good not the bad and also whos ccp im just curious you don't have to answer me

Reactions: goery

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Wouldnt be a good idea to add all mods, and guides to the game walktrought (the one for zedted still the right one?)?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
people keep mentioing mods, but i don't see a single link to said mods.
"\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0\ModScripts\" You can write own mods and put there. Check out Teravisors mod guide in my signature.
You also have a palette changer. In "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\417Bak\" put a *.json file into "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\" The filename is pretty much the description.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes