Apr 9, 2020
1500 hp, 1500 sta, 100 all stats except survival, 6 survival, 100 atk, 3 def
I don't think you're supposed to kill him.
well.....am too dumb to stop and am angry at him anyway
also thanks for telling about he's stats that will be really helpful if you whant me to draw somthing for you just tell me ok
it doesn't have to be lona anything will be fine so tell me if you have anything in mind I like to repay fivors

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
So this may have already been Discussed/Answered. So i apologize in advance if the question is redundant. But is leveling up and putting points into stats actually worth it? Every point in say your toughness stat only gives 1 point to HP and Sta, thereby making any real progress a grind from hell. Thinking of starting over and just dumping all my points into traits/perks. May level survival to 10 just to unlock the traits.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I see, I fathom him capped at 999 hp so I guessed around 20 saber hits, so I guess 31 saber hits will end him rightly. Not too hard if you chugs potions non-stop... Well, I don't know, playing Doom mode and all i'll probably never get to that point but i'm enjoying the journey regardless.

Also, Teravisor, can I request a little mod from you ?
You see, whenever Lona hits 0 Stamina, she goes down and a text box appears: "I'm too tired"
can you make a script that runs so that whenever she hits 35 stamina a text box would appear : "I'm a little tired, time to retreat" or something like that ? I couldn't count the number of time Lona went down because I was too focused on the fight and not the upper left corner.
just kite him with the longbow

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So this may have already been Discussed/Answered. So i apologize in advance if the question is redundant. But is leveling up and putting points into stats actually worth it? Every point in say your toughness stat only gives 1 point to HP and Sta, thereby making any real progress a grind from hell. Thinking of starting over and just dumping all my points into traits/perks. May level survival to 10 just to unlock the traits.
The main combat stat are Combat Skill and Wisdom.
Combat skill self explained

Wisdom aside from making your magic stronger, also help you getting more herb meaning more money, not worth it if you already rich. Trade points increase is not worth it. So this stat is mainly for magic user.

Scoutcraft is the skill that's very helpful for surviving, 10 SCU + a set of dirty clothing and you're set to rob the Tripartite Exchange in plain daylight. Require skill and planning to use. Also help you see in the dark, need at least 30 SCU points to be able to see a little more clearer in the dark. This is the skill that help you COUNTER the overmap ambushes, for safe travelling, this is a MUST HAVE skill. Always have dirty clothings equipped at all time, only switch to other gears when you want to enter a tile. DOOM mode teaches you all kind of life hack like this.

Survival self explained, better paired with Scoutcraft for the masturbater masterbaiter player. Can also disarm all kind of traps if you put 19 points into it. Add in the hunter clothing set and you will never be starved in the wild again, trap damage is also off the chart, remember you can cut down a tree to get wooden log, they deal 1,5x damage compared to a stone.

Constitution, Ahem, yes, the increase in HP and Sta is not worth it, BUT, for each stamina you gain your carryweight increase by 2 points. Leveling up Con by one point increase stamina by 2.5 which mean a net increase of 5 carriweight points. This is very HELPFUL as you can carry more potions this way, can you imagine that ? Now for just 1 Con, you can carry 2 more stamina potions, for 2 Con, you can carry a total of 5 more Stamina potions which translate to 300 Stamina+ points. Go ham with Con friend, no brakes.

P/S: Congrats on your first post.

just kite him with the longbow
Sadly, since the start of the game development, I haven't left the town of Noel even once, the only monsters I hunt are goblins and goblins only. yeah, don't judge me, I'm that type of guy you often see in the starter town...
I don't even know the face of those who live in the refugee camp just outside the eastern Noer wall...

Last edited:
Reactions: Swiftyfrog

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
also, can somebody help me? sometimes my controls freeze up and i cannot move Lona anymore,all i can do is press x to open the menu and nothing else, happens mostly on the world map, no idea why
Edit: i can still navigate the menu, i can still eat or change equipment and save and all that, but when i load the issue returns

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
also, can somebody help me? sometimes my controls freeze up and i cannot move Lona anymore,all i can do is press x to open the menu and nothing else, happens mostly on the world map, no idea why
Edit: i can still navigate the menu, i can still eat or change equipment and save and all that, but when i load the issue returns
Try to press SHIFT and move at the same time, is Lona still stuck on the world map ?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
yes, shift only makes the sweat drops appear but she still won't move at all
Try to change your key binding to wasd, see if you can move. if you can't even move up or down the menu screen then surely your game's bugged.
are you running windows or another system ?

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Try to change your key binding to wasd, see if you can move. if you can't even move up or down the menu screen then surely your game's bugged.
are you running windows or another system ?
haven't tried to rebind movement keys, but i can still navigate the menu
running windows 10
should i maybe run it with locale emulator?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
haven't tried to rebind movement keys, but i can still navigate the menu
running windows 10
should i maybe run it with locale emulator?
Holy shit, I replied but forgot to quote you. Sorry.
if you can still navigate the menu then try rebind keys and see if it helps, though i'm sure this is a game bug. Can you still go into the tile and move around ?
You do not need locale emulator to run this properly.
Send me your save, i'll take a look at it, also tell me what version you're playing now.
P/s: i'm going to sleep now, if you still have problem, we'll go through it tomorrow.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Holy shit, I replied but forgot to quote you. Sorry.
if you can still navigate the menu then try rebind keys and see if it helps, though i'm sure this is a game bug. Can you still go into the tile and move around ?
You do not need locale emulator to run this properly.
Send me your save, i'll take a look at it, also tell me what version you're playing now.
P/s: i'm going to sleep now, if you still have problem, we'll go through it tomorrow.
i'll do some testing myself then and no, i cannot enter tiles when this happens

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
I guess this is a BUG REPORT.

I load into the game or make a new game, can't really control anything. I can press X to get in the menu but its like down arrow is being smashed but nothing is wrong with my keyboard, it has to be in game.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes