andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Yeah... walk outside and sleep on the streets. You can rest anywhere but the full sleep has similar rules to real sleep. You don't want to do it in combat/dangerous location or loiter in establishments without paying kind of deal. There are pros and cons to each sleep/rest options.

Rest can be done anywhere but requires a shit ton of food, it doesn't pass global time and doesn't immediately recover from injuries.

Sleep can only be done by paying for the inn key or out in random locations. It passes time but does recover from injuries quickly. You can insta lose if you use it in some quest/dangerous areas or might get ambushed. It uses much less food.
And the game explained none of that. Well, okay, some of it, like normal rest having high food requirements. I figured I'd get money with whoring, use money to buy food, use food for rest, whore some more, and within 20 minutes be back to full stamina and hp and have some food stores built up. Instead, I fuck a guy, crawl on the ground with semen and piss leaking out of me, fall asleep on the floor, get thrown out, guy I fucked I guess robbed me, still in crawl mode, out of food. Nothing went as planned, and the game explains so little that I didn't even fully know where I went wrong. Good thing I had a prior save before the sex, or I really would have probably needed to completely start over from the beginning.

Oh, and since I reloaded, not filled with cum anymore... But for future reference, how do I prevent pregnancy? I REALLY hate pregnancy, would like to avoid while still being able to be a succubus level slut.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
You got kicked out cos you didn't buy keys from her. It literally said in the key's description that you will get kicked out without the item. Also, there is something called "sex attack." In one of the toilets of the tavern, you can pick up a note that explains about which keys to press during sex attack and prostitution. This is a game that requires you to read and pay attention to what NPCs say.
I didn't know a key was in the buy menu, I assumed it would say 'rest' or something right in the first menu of talking to her. When I didn't see it, I assumed you can't sleep in the beds there. Didn't think to check or buy anything but the one thing I could afford when I talked to her (a fish). Is the sex attack stuff why I get a 'failed' noise during sex? Thought it was stat based rng.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Bug: If Lona becomes "Loose Urethral", she will regularly also shit herself while resting, even though this is supposed to be a separate condition, and piss herself whenever she wakes up or bathes even with no "Urination Need". Doing either also doesn't reset the corresponding need.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
And the game explained none of that. Well, okay, some of it, like normal rest having high food requirements.

Oh, and since I reloaded, not filled with cum anymore... But for future reference, how do I prevent pregnancy? I REALLY hate pregnancy, would like to avoid while still being able to be a succubus level slut.
There are a lot of things in this game that aren't fully explained. It's the type of game atm that would be pretty frustrating to figure out without a forum, but thankfully we have a lot of info here.

Just North East (3 north, 3 east) of the tavern there's a creepy kid that hands out abortions for free. You can also buy potions from him or other peeps or find herbs out in the wild to reduce pregnancy chance or abort children and such. It's not something I've gotten much into but I don't think it's difficult to deal with pregnancy in this game.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Bug: If Lona becomes "Loose Urethral", she will regularly also shit herself while resting, even though this is supposed to be a separate condition, and piss herself whenever she wakes up or bathes even with no "Urination Need". Doing either also doesn't reset the corresponding need.
Seriously? This game can make you end up with constantly pissing and shitting yourself for literally no reason? If I really do give this game a real chance, I want to avoid that. Because... Ew. I mean, I turned the fetishes on, I don't HATE them, but I at least want to control when my character releases her bladder and bowels.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
And the game explained none of that. Well, okay, some of it, like normal rest having high food requirements. I figured I'd get money with whoring, use money to buy food, use food for rest, whore some more, and within 20 minutes be back to full stamina and hp and have some food stores built up. Instead, I fuck a guy, crawl on the ground with semen and piss leaking out of me, fall asleep on the floor, get thrown out, guy I fucked I guess robbed me, still in crawl mode, out of food. Nothing went as planned, and the game explains so little that I didn't even fully know where I went wrong. Good thing I had a prior save before the sex, or I really would have probably needed to completely start over from the beginning.

the map tutorial explained being able to rest on the streets by passing time.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
There are a lot of things in this game that aren't fully explained. It's the type of game atm that would be pretty frustrating to figure out without a forum, but thankfully we have a lot of info here.

Just North East (3 north, 3 east) of the tavern there's a creepy kid that hands out abortions for free. You can also buy potions from him or other peeps or find herbs out in the wild to reduce pregnancy chance or abort children and such. It's not something I've gotten much into but I don't think it's difficult to deal with pregnancy in this game.
Jesus, what is this game, the hentai version of Outward? That's the last game I played that didn't explain mechanics and basically made you figure stuff out yourself if you didn't ask a forum for help... Huh. You know? If you guys like this game's lack of handholding, you might like Outward. But yeah, the needing to eat, and watch stamina, and game mechanics that aren't explained, and the game being hardcore as fuck to where you can basically enter a 'screwed' world state if you mess up to bad is really starting to remind me of that game. Just, you know, with sex. A whole lot of sex.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Seriously? This game can make you end up with constantly pissing and shitting yourself for literally no reason?
well, I'm assuming the first is due to a status effect, but the second is unexplained and probably a bug since it started when acquiring the status effect which caused the first, and that there are bugs in both states.

What, it's unavoidable that I'll need a diaper for her later?
i haven't found a diaper yet. elise can apparently cure the condition, but I can't afford it, and Lona has way worse problems confronting her at the moment.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
well, I'm assuming the first is due to a status effect, but the second is unexplained and probably a bug since it started when acquiring the status effect which caused the first, and that there are bugs in both states.
I mostly meant how to avoid the loose urethra.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Can someone tell me where the pirate cove or whatever is? I've seen it mentioned in the game files but I've wandered all around the map (they should probably do something about the Lovecraftian nightmares in the north btw) but I haven't found anything that looks like a pirate hideout.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
I mostly meant how to avoid the loose urethra.
my reading of thread and game seems to indicate that this is cause by monster damage and drug abuse, so I assume it is avoidable.

someone said that it was caused by drinking too many stamina potions, which fits my case. fair cop, drugs are bad, I guess. stamina system so brutal, potion addiction fact of life. lack of drug regulations means side effects not on labels.

i am just reporting the bugs, though, not here to complain about it.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
You know what? I tried resting on streets after you guys told me to. I woke up to a guy trying to rape me, resisted, ran out of stamina fighting him, and got raped anyway.
somehow not surprised that sleeping on street not very safe. Common sense apparently actually should be called Rare sense.

suspect that whoever told you to do that just gave you bad advice to laugh at your suffering.

Perhaps don't believe everything you hear on the internet.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
not good idea to taunt small developers, since he might put you in the game if you annoy him enough, and then everyone will watch you suffer more than Lona.
Lona hasn't really suffered much outside of the part where I had her starving. This girl is already such a nympho that she even enjoys getting raped, wouldn't call that suffering. She seems to have fun getting raped so hard that she pisses herself, seems like a good time to me.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Two, I wasn't playing right, needed to treat this as a hardcore survival game with sex than an actual hentai game (though it is a hentai game, but I can't treat it like one without this game chewing me up and spitting me out).
i think that this is part of the game also. many of the games on this site, you will just never see anything if you actually know how to play games. this game is actually hard enough that you will earn your scenes without having to be bad at games.

Oh, question. If sex attacking is a thing, can I WEAPONIZE it? Like, get to where I can literally just fuck an enemy to death instead of hitting them with a weapon?
yes, that's in the game.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
The first part of this sounded hilarious for some reason.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes