dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Oh btw dev if you’re still reading posts, the storyline with the necromancer girl in the catacombs was magnificent. Not gonna spoil it for anyone but reading the notes and understanding the truth of what happened, as well as the ability to befriend and rescue the necromancer was a better story than I’ve seen in almost anything coming out of hollywood in the last few years. Hope we can see more quests like that.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Think of it like how most rpgs use the color red to denote HP/Healing potions and blue for MP/Mana potions. It's what people expect, if you change it, it would confuse people. Imagine a healing potion being green and a poison being red without any warning/explanation/descriptions. Everybody that's familiar with rpgs would be drinking poison at least their first time. If the dev didn't explain that and it wasn't intentionally made that way to mislead/fuck with players in an unfair way, then that screw up would be on the dev, right?
Now I know what I must absolutely do if I ever create a game. That's just too good to pass by. While I agree on many of the quality of life things, I must say that I like it when games mess around with assumptions in some ways like switching potion liquid colors.

A similar trick is the famous "mimic" chests. Players might assume loot, but get eaten instead.

deanec64

Jul 27, 2019
The very first sewer level but you gonna have to make sure to advance the days so that she is around her fertile days. The strategy would be (1) collect all rats and insects, kill all the red rats and then use shift+q to sleep for one timeframe (day, night). (2) After sleeping like that, the enemies, rats and insect will respawn. Repeat step 1 until she is near the "menses" day and then (3) get gangbanged by the goblins in the bottom right corner of the map
(4) OR if you have chosen the Nympho personality Trait, you can get "juicing" skill at level 10. Which makes Lona grab a sex possible enemy to initiate sex but this method will give you random position so vaginal is not always guaranteed.
thats the easy part. the 1 I'm unsure about though is, howto not then get enslaved. do I put all my levels into stamina?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Oh btw dev if you’re still reading posts, the storyline with the necromancer girl in the catacombs was magnificent. Not gonna spoil it for anyone but reading the notes and understanding the truth of what happened, as well as the ability to befriend and rescue the necromancer was a better story than I’ve seen in almost anything coming out of hollywood in the last few years. Hope we can see more quests like that.
Love the story too but accidentally beat her up unarmed and killed her the first time because I didn't know you had to wait

I asked a little bit, i kill "Boss Mama", is there any effect?
Pro: Her husband takes over and makes the prices of meat, vegetable, and good soup to 10
Con: You lose the waitress and dancer job, also removes some story content I think

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
I think killing boss mama is good idea when you already high level and can easily grinding in the forest

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
So rest doesn't work making the game unplayable for me. I'm at the beginning and I spend 99% of the time crawling around while being relentlessly attacked by rats. Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: applecart

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So rest doesn't work making the game unplayable for me. I'm at the beginning and I spend 99% of the time crawling around while being relentlessly attacked by rats. Wtf?
By default the rest skill is already assigned to "q". Hold q to take a short rest and recover 20 stamina for 10 food satiation. Hold shift+q to fully sleep on the spot to recover a lot and advance the time of day. You can get interrupted if attacked.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Cool game, burtally hard and I am loving it. But is their some sort of tutorial I am missing? I had no problem clearing the sewer (even killing the goblis and finding the passage way into the goblin cave) and going to the tavern. I took even my first quest and compled id (the herb quest) but it was a meager pay which pretty much only payed for the day. I feel I am missing out something which let's me advance?

D

Deleted member 1399526

Cool game, burtally hard and I am loving it. But is their some sort of tutorial I am missing? I had no problem clearing the sewer (even killing the goblis and finding the passage way into the goblin cave) and going to the tavern. I took even my first quest and compled id (the herb quest) but it was a meager pay which pretty much only payed for the day. I feel I am missing out something which let's me advance?
The game is not yet finished. "Beta"
There is a little tutorial.
I think there will be a lot more quests and content. But I don't think there will be a main story. I think surviving on this brutal island is more than enough. You have to make money or you will die. The goal is to have enough money to escape the ship in port. The game is intentionally not a Japanese hentai role-playing game in which you can play through easily and see a lot of erotic content. And just because it's so difficult and you can get raped or die very quickly without you can doing anything about it, the game is really fun. I am fascinated by the game because it is a completely different kind of erotic RPG.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Is there a list of all the game over rapeloops? Just don’t want to waste my time trying to grind out something I wasnt meant to

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a list of all the game over rapeloops? Just don’t want to waste my time trying to grind out something I wasnt meant to
Well, I found out that if you have given birth to a human baby and/or a mixed race (moot) (which is one with elf like ear) baby you can rebirth as the human or the mixed race and you restart with the same level that you died.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
The game is not yet finished. "Beta"
There is a little tutorial.
I think there will be a lot more quests and content. But I don't think there will be a main story. I think surviving on this brutal island is more than enough. You have to make money or you will die. The goal is to have enough money to escape the ship in port. The game is intentionally not a Japanese hentai role-playing game in which you can play through easily and see a lot of erotic content. And just because it's so difficult and you can get raped or die very quickly without you can doing anything about it, the game is really fun. I am fascinated by the game because it is a completely different kind of erotic RPG.
Well I found my niche by collecting food and herbs in the forest.

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone have an issue when the town guard thinks your a criminal, not letting you use the 'leave' option, but then they just ignore you in the encounter? I don't think I did any crimes, and this is the second save file (and version of the game) that I have had this happen.

Although in the first one I did do some things that might be crimes semi-accidentally (prison girls caught in cross fire in a dungeon) and just figured I fucked up so I killed most of the town, that fortune teller huh.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone have an issue when the town guard thinks your a criminal, not letting you use the 'leave' option, but then they just ignore you in the encounter? I don't think I did any crimes, and this is the second save file (and version of the game) that I have had this happen.

Although in the first one I did do some things that might be crimes semi-accidentally (prison girls caught in cross fire in a dungeon) and just figured I fucked up so I killed most of the town, that fortune teller huh.
Check you morality stat. Low is not good. Also check your inv if you have ID paper. Although, ID should only affect you entering the city.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes