LEET

May 29, 2017
if you are using cheats to regen stamina disable the auto heal and just use faint skill or faint using the exhaustion cheat, birth is an event that requires you to faint to continue
Ah, I kept trying to restore my stamina cuz I thought she was gonna pass out and die.

CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
Ah, I kept trying to restore my stamina cuz I thought she was gonna pass out and die.
dont worry as long as you dont get 0 hp you are just going to sleep and skip time to night or day, depending if there is people around or enemies you might get raped doe so try to not do it near npcs.

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
She basically has to pass out to give birth. Unless you're at the clinic anyway.

And yeah, this can lead to bad things if you pass out in a bad spot. I'd recommend playing it very safe for the last day or two of any pregnancy. Better yet, just check into the clinic a day or two before hand. Well, unless you want to keep your little monsters?

LEET

May 29, 2017
She basically has to pass out to give birth. Unless you're at the clinic anyway.

And yeah, this can lead to bad things if you pass out in a bad spot. I'd recommend playing it very safe for the last day or two of any pregnancy. Better yet, just check into the clinic a day or two before hand. Well, unless you want to keep your little monsters?
Can you raise them like children and they become companions?

MewGay

May 24, 2020
The quest save Timmy made me think a lot. If you choose to save the boy, you will have to fight those believe in saints. all to get 10k exp and one dildo. WOW... Like Cocona, you will have to fight 4 doorkeepers inside, one/two fat guy, 2 doorkeepers. Total is -160 points. Not a small number of mora.
Things would be funnier if we had the title of " saints believer".. We will find out that the mother sold the son for food. The second choice will appear. It's safer, less exp. If you don't save timmy, the mother will express her regret and go get her son back. As a result, she will die, worse, her body will always exist in front of the fat executioner at the door.
Wowwww, I feel like this game is judging me.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
The quest save Timmy made me think a lot. If you choose to save the boy, you will have to fight those believe in saints. all to get 10k exp and one dildo. WOW... Like Cocona, you will have to fight 4 doorkeepers inside, one/two fat guy, 2 doorkeepers. Total is -160 points. Not a small number of mora.
Things would be funnier if we had the title of " saints believer".. We will find out that the mother sold the sone for food. The second choice will appear. It's safer, less exp. If you don't save timmy, the mother will express her regret and go get her son back. As a result, she will die, worse, her body will always exist in front of the fat executioner at the door.
Definitely a tough one, but you actually only have to kill one guy (the one actively patrolling the cell hall) and you can do it with traps to avoid setting off an alarm.

It requires a bit of luck, save-scumming, and some decent stealth, but it is possible, Basically, if you deal with the guy in the hall (using traps and patience hiding in the middle cell entrance), open the cell, and then block Timmy to force him to step out of the cell and into the hall (body block him so his AI has fewer directions to step in). You can get him halfway down the hall and then tell him to follow you out, at which point you can sprint/sneak past the remaining enemies by throwing stones (he will teleport out with you if you make it to the exit because the maps are so small).

The most irritating step is the rng of him stepping into the hall since there is one step that can set off the guys in the jerk-off session in the room across from the cell. For that step, Timmy himself wont set the guard off, but you obviously will, so you do have to save at that point and reload until he meanders in the right direction (into the hallway entrance). At that point, you can throw a stone and then move in to block him to make him walk further into the hall.

In a tough world like this, the players ability to manipulate the timeline is a necessary one to ensure good outcomes.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Things would be funnier if we had the title of " saints believer".. We will find out that the mother sold the sone for food. The second choice will appear. It's safer, less exp. If you don't save timmy, the mother will express her regret and go get her son back. As a result, she will die, worse, her body will always exist in front of the fat executioner at the door.
I will show you how to save the little bastard without getting caught or minus the moral point.

Reactions: ustar and MewGay

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I saved him anyways because as far as I know, the dildo is a unique item. He also pops up in the boat if you pay to leave the island, so his mom caring about him is actually true.

Reactions: MewGay and XDHGX

MewGay

May 24, 2020
I saved him anyways because as far as I know, the dildo is a unique item. He also pops up in the boat if you pay to leave the island, so his mom caring about him is actually true.
It is hard to imagine, what a mother must do to, to earn more than 20 gold coins Hix

• Sad
Reactions: XDHGX and sonhot

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh yeah about this, I've been wondering if anyone able to list everyone who are able to get onboard the boat
I've only seen Timmy, Lisa, and the pregnant girl you had to save from a cult.
It is hard to imagine, what a mother must do to, to earn more than 20 gold coins Hix
He actually explains how he got on the boat.
The real mystery is what the fuck happened to the other one-off NPC.

Reactions: MewGay

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
Things would be funnier if we had the title of " saints believer".. We will find out that the mother sold the son for food. The second choice will appear. It's safer, less exp. If you don't save timmy, the mother will express her regret and go get her son back. As a result, she will die, worse, her body will always exist in front of the fat executioner at the door.
After Cocona quest Big Mama gives you fake passport, that reset your morale to 50 points. It's seems worth for me for such unique and useful companion as Cocona

Reactions: MidnightLight2

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
After Cocona quest Big Mama gives you fake passport, that reset your morale to 50 points. It's seems worth for me for such unique and useful companion as Cocona
They were saying that it's almost as hard as Cocona's quest, for a relatively minor reward. You'd have to buy your own fake ID.

CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
Can you raise them like children and they become companions?
no but you can sell them, sometimes you get breastfeeding sprite when waking up and you can reincarnate in a new game with your bank items intact kinda like a new game plus with your levels too, once you want to do it just get a baby and die to trigger the option, also ending the game will alow you to do it if you ahve a baby and you can reincarnate into different race like a moot, go keep the half breed babies to match cocona :^)

yeah, i did my best to get those guards stunned and try to kill the minimum, end up killing only one but didnt bother trying again, easier in new game with all traits unlocked and having the trait to keep yourself in stealth after using a skill so you can fast chain stun after distracting them, is great that people you save is at the ending boat with you, his mother did care about him.
BTW is the game rn stuck after you save Lisa?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
didnt know what else to do after that other than ending it, those meat dens are one of the most scary things ive found in games, is so saya no uta lmao give up scene after they catch you is so good.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes