foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
whats the easiest way to get lona pregnant? i've prostituted, gotten enslaved by different monsters, and used joy water. still no impregnation
Not sure if the Joy Water sometimes fail to ovulate or not. Anyways, my advice is have womb full of cum one day before menstruation and keep it full for a few days. It takes a few days for Elise at the clinic to detect the pregnancy. It's easier to detect by yourself if it is a monster baby cos once the games flags Lona as pregnant, the Womb(SB) status will appear(for first time monster preg) or increase. If even that is not working, then maybe there is a bug or maybe you got the mod from Elise that makes Lona sterile?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone know where to gather Parasitic Flowers to start crafting joy water?
I too wonder what Parasitic Flower is. I do know that you can collect Mutated Mushroom( which gives you arousal stat consumed) from the abomination area way up north. Maybe try it with that mushroom? But bare in mind though, that area is dark, full of tiny parasites + mutants and can be quite difficult.

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
Feira Quest is what you mean. I remember there being a fallout or something and I think some Chinese dude took over and made some promises about the game? Maybe it's this same ECCMA417, considering the fact that 8chan is mentioned in the readme. Feira Quest was quite nice for what it had.
That is definitely correct. It kept bugging me that I couldn't remember the name. Never knew about the fallout around it though.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I too wonder what Parasitic Flower is. I do know that you can collect Mutated Mushroom( which gives you arousal stat consumed) from the abomination area way up north. Maybe try it with that mushroom? But bare in mind though, that area is dark, full of tiny parasites + mutants and can be quite difficult.
Just tried it with the mutated mushrooms, doesn't work. The dark pot will just explode.

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
How do you get your companions to regain stamina? I just tried the mine clean up quest and the jobless adventurer got stamina drained to -67, but no matter how long i wait around it doesn't drop. Iv'e even had Lona rest a few times with Q to regain stamina and nothing happens.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you get your companions to regain stamina? I just tried the mine clean up quest and the jobless adventurer got stamina drained to -67, but no matter how long i wait around it doesn't drop. Iv'e even had Lona rest a few times with Q to regain stamina and nothing happens.
Think exiting and reentering the map does it. That or you'll have to rehire them.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone know where to gather Parasitic Flowers to start crafting joy water?
The only instance where I've encountered the parasitic flower is from dungeon loot chest, the item is definitely in the game and it is called parasitic flower. Never seen it anywhere in the wilderness though nor have I got it as loot from any animals, like the text would suggest...

Last edited:

subann

Apr 19, 2020
"There are many questions about the rudimentary part of the game."
I saw this opinion, so I wrote it on the blog.

It's Japanese, but better than nothing.

This game is too deep to write everything.

But if necessary, write more.
Please tell me if there is anything you think should be written.
Add or write another article.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Up North a bunch and a little bit east are a few people who want to kill(?) a giant murder-rabbit. You need 'holy water' (don't ask) and they can supply it, but all the text is still unstranslated so I'm not sure what to do.

The rabbit is a total killing machine, btw. :p

The only instance where I've encountered the parasitic flower is from dungeon loot chest, the item is definitely in the game and it is called parasitic flower. Never seen it anywhere in the wilderness though nor have I got it as loot from any animals, like the text would suggest...
I haven't seen them there, but way up to the north is a wasteland area with mutated parasites and monsters everywhere. That seems like a likely spot to look.

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Up North a bunch and a little bit east are a few people who want to kill(?) a giant murder-rabbit. You need 'holy water' (don't ask) and they can supply it, but all the text is still unstranslated so I'm not sure what to do.

I haven't seen them there, but way up to the north is a wasteland area with mutated parasites and monsters everywhere. That seems like a likely spot to look.
The rabbit is a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail. A monster they end up slaying with the Holy Hand Grenade.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The rabbit is a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
I'm aware of that, but I don't have a holy hand grenade of Antioch.

I guess I'll just have to experiment.

[EDIT] OK, this is what I've worked out so far.

You get the holy water elsewhere, bring it to them and they splash it on the ground. You then have to lure the rabbit there without being killed (it's like dodging a boar - make sure not to be in a straight line from it). The rabbit then explodes, you get EXP and a chest is left behind.

You don't get anything from talking to them, and if you try to open the chest they all attack you.

If you leave, the chest and the people vanish and a bunch of goblins take over the cave.

[EDIT 2] Chest contents aren't that great. You get a metal spear - but the Halberd is better.

Last edited:
Reactions: fenden

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
For ZedTed's guide

"Cemetery Negative Energy"
Go to the graveyard on the top left of the city, talk to the keeper npc and that will bring you to the catacombs which you couldn't access before, once inside there will be a little "cutscene" with the keeper dying to a trap and leaving you alone with whatever companion you brought along. There are barricaded undeads with both archers and warriors to the right, so avoid that , instead go directly south while mindind for more traps and setting them off by throwing rocks if needed and more undeads that you should be able to easily deal with, and collect the various notes for some extra lore. Once you followed the only path south -> east -> north you will reach some stairs along with a quest mark, stepping on it will trigger a trap that as far as i know is unavoidable, it will bring you to the necromancer's lair (also disbanding whatever companions you might've had). Struggle 2-3 times to get free from your bounds and sneak past the necromancer to collect the note, he will move to the table with his "papa and mama" allowing you to sneak once again to the room to the north, which has your equipment + a note talking about the necromancer's story, read it and talk to the necromancer to befriend him. At this point groups of orcs will spawn after a cutscene, you will have to make a run for the ladder in the northern room and avoid the orcs while the skeletons keep them busy. Once outside, interact with the hole you jumped out from to seal it, go back to the tavern and talk to Big Mama who will get teary from the poor necromancer's story and give her a free permanent room where you can recruit her any time for no cost whatsoever.

Rating? I'm not sure, the quest is really easy to complete but it might be troublesome to sneak past the necromancer if you dont have enough scoutcraft. Also i haven't tested how strong he is as companion, but he can summon skeletons to fight for you so i assume he's pretty useful. The rewardsare good for how easy the quest is i'd reccomend doing it

Edit: Might add that i also found a Water Staff in the chest in the necromancer's lair iirc, i don't know if that was just RNG but it was a very welcome gift

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017

Too bad we can't get the Holy Hand Grenade

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I read the note, but didn't try talking to the necromancer. Whoops. No free room for me I guess.
Well the room is only for the necromancer, you can't use it, so you only missed on the free companion and the dialogues that'd make you like Big Mama more as far as i know

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes