Iapetus

Nov 11, 2017
I tried skimming the thread for an answer for this but I didnt see one. maybe Im blind.
how the heck do you do "sex attack". Like, I see the asdf commands at the bottom of the screen, but they dont really seem to do anything?

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
I read the reviews and this game sounds awesome, I hope it's still being worked on, I've been waiting for another game like VH.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
How can you pass the guard to get into Rudesind slope? He asks for an ID and I have Lona's ID paper equiped in EXT-1. I've also tried equiping a copper coin in EXT-2. Non of it seems to work.
Only way I managed so far, was by buying the fake pass in the redlight district. Wearing the gold outfit, and being totally cleaned.
As the pass costs 10000 and each part of the gold outfit anther 17000 unless you edit your safe for more money it will take quite a while to get there.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I tried skimming the thread for an answer for this but I didnt see one. maybe Im blind.
how the heck do you do "sex attack". Like, I see the asdf commands at the bottom of the screen, but they dont really seem to do anything?

a outdated dev video, but this will explain some.
and u r just waste sta if u r not SLUT BUILD.

How can you pass the guard to get into Rudesind slope? He asks for an ID and I have Lona's ID paper equiped in EXT-1. I've also tried equiping a copper coin in EXT-2. Non of it seems to work.
after few unique quests are done, u will optain one for free.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I found that Rudesind Slope isn't really worth getting into unless you actually have a purpose there. I was hoping to find some fancy shops but there's basically a fetishy art gallery and you can prostitute to higher paying clients. They're very picky though, so you'll need to stay clean. Also, there's no place to buy food so.. I would guess the only purpose in going would be for a high level prostitute with a LOT of sausages or other foods saved up. But Rudesind Slope is one of those things where IF you can get there then you don't really need to (except for any quest business that may pop up, of course).

Speaking of quests, I should really get into those more instead of messing around with the sex system so much... >.>

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
All I've been trying to do is the combat/quests so far. I still haven't really passed the point with them where I profit, between needing to either buy food or travel out of the city to gather food. The constant resting and avoiding enemies and gathering food loop keeps you from doing much but leveling stats. The graveyard/undead quest seems the most profitable for early. You straight up can't do most the quests on the board at the start. The mine and convoy are too difficult for a loooong time it seems.

Just gathering out in the forest can be pretty profitable with enough in survival, eat the food, save the herbs and sell them in town/do the quest. If you don't mind hanging outside the city for weeks at a time. With the constant need to rest, it doesn't feel like you can get much done in just a few days anywhere. I do feel like the micromanagement is a bit overdone for sure. Spend more time sleeping/gathering food/bathing/avoiding enemies than actually acting/fighting. It feels hella shitty when you go and rest and then get ambushed and there goes all your stamina even if you avoid damage, then you have to rest a fucking again before being able to work on your quest. Then you get to the quest, kill 3-4 enemies and need to travel out of the area to rest again cause resting in the graveyard or a lot of quest areas is an instant death....

Wee bit too hard on the stamina losses all around, in combat, traveling across the map, etc. It's one of those moments where "realism" starts to ruin gameplay, not that the stamina system is even realistic atm. The stamina issue isn't just a single problem, it's compounded because every rest dirties you, every rest requires food, just about every rest requires you to leave your current area and move back and forth on the map, which opens you up to losing way more stamina. It's this constant stream/chain reaction of not feeling like you're doing anything over and over again. It just doesn't feel good, I don't know if I'd want to replay this game for example because of it. I feel like maybe 25% of the gameplay is interesting and 75% is micromanagement atm. Swap those numbers or even go more like 50/50 and I'd find it more enjoyable.

The stamina as it is on its own might have been fine if you didn't also have to deal with food, and urine, and arousal, and dirt. Just went past the "acceptable" limit of shit to micromanagement in my opinion. It basically becomes the game, not just a part of the game. There's not much room for anything else. Feels like every 30 seconds of combat is penalized with at least 2 minutes of micromanagement atm.

Also the "need to pee" seems bugged, I can't get rid of it in a toilet or out in a field or anything. It never goes down.

Last edited:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Is it possible to escape from goblin's cave?
I got caught by goblin in a random encounter and Lona become Orkind's breeding sow. I try very hard to keep her alive with all those rapes and beatings up until she level 20 and has enough stat to hide from goblin.
I found 2 way out which is an entrance at the middle and a ladder at the left side. But they both lead to a really dark cavern, can only see 1 title around Lona with level 10 scoutcraft. The worst is that dark cavern is full of traps that cause a lots of HP dmg and even some goblin hiding in darkness make it really impossible to escape.
i nearly destoryed them until my golbin slayer friends started ummm.. raping them i was like wahh??? and then got distracted injured on the ground doomed to die sadly

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The "need to pee" can be ignored completely if you have disabled the scat/urine fetish in the options.
Just a suggestion but if this is disabled in the options then the "need to pee" should always be 0.
I also noticed that goblins seem to ignore when this is turned off, and will randomly pee in Lona's orifices.
Would be great if the goblins acknowledge this option and don't do this if it's off. x]

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I have scat disabled as it was by default, There is no urine fetish in these options and my need to pee is at about 1500 or so.

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
I have scat disabled as it was by default, There is no urine fetish in these options and my need to pee is at about 1500 or so.
Same issue however my Lona hasn't peed for like 50 days and its at 5000. Im not getting any warnings so i think its off just the stat goes up as her bladder slowly bursts.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
It effect both, renamed to "Urine & Feces" at 0.3.5
So turning off scat will also turn off anything that has to do with urine? Out of curiosity in that case, how much scat is there in the game? I don't mind golden showers or "meat toilet" content at all, I even find myself liking it more often than not (largely because of the humiliation aspect), but scat is definitely not for me. Having it so that either both are turned off or both are turned on is kind of a bummer in my opinion. If it's not too much to ask, you might want to have them as separate options?

Would also like to add that despite having scat turned off, I still ran into a scene that had it down in the sewers with the squatters. They used these absolutely humongous steel/brass/whatever "anal beads", and as they pulled them out there was quite a lot of feces that came with it. Dunno if it's a scene you forgot to turn off for that option or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: kelvessi

Anon727

Apr 1, 2017
It effect both, renamed to "Urine & Feces" at 0.3.5
Would it be too much to ask for them to be separate?

Also aren't you supposed to be fed when you become a slave in the backstreet? Earning enough to pay daily fee and eat seems almost impossible to me.

A great game so far, but combat is bit clunky and frustrating. Kinda wish it was turn-based and more like maidensnow eve

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think a lot of players would be okay with the need to pee/poop being a different thing than scat/pee fetish, as it's one thing to have Lona pee/poop, but another entirely if she can pick it up and then eat it. I would suggest, if possible, having this set at 4 levels.
Urine & Feces Fetish: Off, Low, Moderate, High
Off - As it is now, when turned off.
Low - Lona will pee and poop as needed. Cannot collect puke, poop, or vomit. No pee/scat in any sex scenes.
Moderate - Same as low, but with pee added to sex scenes.
High - Everything. Can collect & eat filth, scat in sex scenes, etc..

It's just a suggestion and I hope this will be helpful, but understand if it's too much work.

Also wanted to mention a suggestion for a new trait, if it's not there yet or nothing similar:
Pregnancy Tolerance
Requires 5 Constitution
Requires 1 Pregnant (current or previous, meaning Lona must at least suffer through some days of nausea before)
Lona's body is now tolerant of pregnancies, and she no longer vomits.
Instead she will say she feels slightly queasy and lose only 1 stamina.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes