OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Oh yeah, that's an awful bug that happens if Elise happens to abandon you during that quest. I think it can happen if it dies or you get another companion while he's in your party. Your best bet is to reload a previous save you had before starting that quest.
Thanks! I'll do that.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
How effective would the Sex Doll equipment be for a Succ build? It's really expensive for me at the moment and am curious about the brainwashing part and how that effects Lona. Also how would you remove those items as it said it can't be removed?
what Brainwashing part?

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
Where can I find the Boss Butcher Orc. Yes, I Play the game again and get lost so help, please!
The cave is in the north east. If you found the location of the lost caravan, you can go north and see the cave behind the mountains. You can also go there on the quest to save the merchant's daughter

Last edited:
Reactions: XDHGX

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
Ok, so here I am, another guy who doesn't want to understand hardcore rpg mechanics and goes to find the answer to the internet and here is my question: what exactly is game implying when it says that Lona looks too weak? For example when I went to try the quest with muskets the guard just didn't let me in, said Im looking too weak or that quests at the mountain monastery, can't take 'em 'cause Lona "doesn't look like a mercenary". Yeah, I guess my character i far from endgame, but 33rd level should be enough right? Does some quests require a curtain stat numbers, or what?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
someone help me with this?
Try removing the file.
Ok, so here I am, another guy who doesn't want to understand hardcore rpg mechanics and goes to find the answer to the internet and here is my question: what exactly is game implying when it says that Lona looks too weak? For example when I went to try the quest with muskets the guard just didn't let me in, said Im looking too weak or that quests at the mountain monastery, can't take 'em 'cause Lona "doesn't look like a mercenary". Yeah, I guess my character i far from endgame, but 33rd level should be enough right? Does some quests require a curtain stat numbers, or what?
With the muskets, look for another way in. There should be an option for stealth or something along those lines.
Whenever you brick wall like this, there's usually another way.

Reactions: #4a4a4a

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
With the muskets, look for another way in. There should be an option for stealth or something along those lines.
Whenever you brick wall like this, there's usually another way.
In other words I just need to get more points in scoutcraft, got it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In other words I just need to get more points in scoutcraft, got it.
If I remember correctly, the option should always be there - regardless of your SCU score.
The Stealth entry always works but then you have to pay attention to the guards LOS once you get inside.
Even so, getting the muskets and getting back out is very difficult.

Though I seem to remember Adam giving you some sort of ID you can show to the guards.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
If I remember correctly, the option should always be there - regardless of your SCU score.
The Stealth entry always works but then you have to pay attention to the guards LOS once you get inside.
Even so, getting the muskets and getting back out is very difficult.

Though I seem to remember Adam giving you some sort of ID you can show to the guards.
I mean yeah? Thats the problem, in all the walkthroughs I watched, when you enter to the location from the world map, you talk to a guard just like when you enter a city, but in my case despite having the required item, the guard still don't believe it, saying that Lona doesn't look like a soldier or something alone this lines. Im doing a mage build, so she basically has only 3 points in scu and the rest is wis, most likely you just need to have points in something else here, but I don't know what exactly, so I thought maybe someone here knows, but guess i'll just try to experiment with cheats to find it out.

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
I mean yeah? Thats the problem, in all the walkthroughs I watched, when you enter to the location from the world map, you talk to a guard just like when you enter a city, but in my case despite having the required item, the guard still don't believe it, saying that Lona doesn't look like a soldier or something alone this lines. Im doing a mage build, so she basically has only 3 points in scu and the rest is wis, most likely you just need to have points in something else here, but I don't know what exactly, so I thought maybe someone here knows, but guess i'll just try to experiment with cheats to find it out.
Try equipping Short Sword and Wooden Shield. These two can reduce Lona's weak stat .

Aug 11, 2021
Here you go:

$game_player.actor.scoutcraft >=8 ? $story_stats["HiddenOPT1"] = "1" : $story_stats["HiddenOPT1"] = "0"
$game_player.actor.wisdom_trait >=20 ? $story_stats["HiddenOPT2"] = "1" : $story_stats["HiddenOPT2"] = "0"
$game_player.actor.stat["Prostitute"] == 1 ? $story_stats["HiddenOPT3"] = "1" : $story_stats["HiddenOPT3"] = "0"

And:

if $game_player.actor.weak < 25 && $story_stats["RecQuestAdam"] == 4 && $game_party.has_item?($data_items[117])
call_msg("TagMapDoomArmory:thisMap/OvermapEnter_SGTenter")
call_msg("TagMapDoomArmory:thisMap/OvermapEnter_SGTenter_pass")
tmpEnter1f = true
elsif $game_player.actor.weak >=25 && $story_stats["RecQuestAdam"] == 4 && $game_party.has_item?($data_items[117])
call_msg("TagMapDoomArmory:thisMap/OvermapEnter_SGTenter_weak")
else
call_msg("TagMapDoomArmory:thisMap/OvermapEnter_enter")

So weakness and wether you have the item or not. Else you need the traits and points.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
Here you go:

$game_player.actor.scoutcraft >=8 ? $story_stats["HiddenOPT1"] = "1" : $story_stats["HiddenOPT1"] = "0"
$game_player.actor.wisdom_trait >=20 ? $story_stats["HiddenOPT2"] = "1" : $story_stats["HiddenOPT2"] = "0"
$game_player.actor.stat["Prostitute"] == 1 ? $story_stats["HiddenOPT3"] = "1" : $story_stats["HiddenOPT3"] = "0"

And:

if $game_player.actor.weak < 25 && $story_stats["RecQuestAdam"] == 4 && $game_party.has_item?($data_items[117])
call_msg("TagMapDoomArmory:thisMap/OvermapEnter_SGTenter_pass")
tmpEnter1f = true
elsif $game_player.actor.weak >=25 && $story_stats["RecQuestAdam"] == 4 && $game_party.has_item?($data_items[117])
call_msg("TagMapDoomArmory:thisMap/OvermapEnter_SGTenter_weak")
else
call_msg("TagMapDoomArmory:thisMap/OvermapEnter_enter")

So weakness and wether you have the item or not. Else you need the traits and points.
Thank you very much!

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
There actualy a " Weak" stat in the game and a lot of stuff can affect it.

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
I have some questions:

1) Is Cloud village still broken? I get error

2) I found whores in refugee camp near Doom fortess. They ask me rescue their frend. Where is she?

3) How to defeat orc butcher boss? It seems he have infinite hp
The orc butcher has around 400-500 hp and did around 50-70 damage to me in one hit when i had iron shield(I was not blocking) + masochist(16 DEF total). Pretty sure fighting him head on is suicidal. Just lose aggro, hit him in the back to stun him and then backstab with crystal dagger. Run away, lose aggro and repeat. After you do it 4 times he should dies.

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes