elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
um played for a while,
1. got an green exclamation mark for the central plaza but can't get anything correct to interact with,
2. stuck in the top mansion for being too dirty and the guard don't let me exit as he consider me entering the mansion
3. how to escape from the slavers? got beat up like shit
4. feel like every named character is able to 1 hit me, is it my illusion or is LONA so weak, i actually got like 200 hp

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
um played for a while,
1. got an green exclamation mark for the central plaza but can't get anything correct to interact with,
2. stuck in the top mansion for being too dirty and the guard don't let me exit as he consider me entering the mansion
4. feel like every named character is able to 1 hit me, is it my illusion or is LONA so weak, i actually got like 200 hp
You can try savegame editors to enchance/modify your gameplay by simply cheating:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
um played for a while,
1. That exclamation mark is actually for the harbor, not the central plaza. The exclamation mark is to talk to the captain of a ship: enter the harbor and go a little bit west then South
2. It do be like that. A very annoying thing but it seems like eccma417 is gonna change that
3. Escaping from the encounter is to sprint to the edge of the map and exit. Escaping from captivity is harder: you need to break the door (believe it was either 50 or 100 total stamina spent) then escape through the door to the south, getting spotted causes a count-down timer so avoid that. You can remove your chains at the blacksmith.
4. Combination of Lona being weak and named characters being strong.

is there any build in cheat in the game or plugin made? i'm not good at this kind of game but want to know what will happen on this poor girl and the game design keep me interested wan to try them out.
There are a few cheats I have listed in a section of a guide written by your truly.

ummm so lag low fps run 1-9 frame lol
according to the readme.txt:
Q: why so laggy.
A: ai is a dumb shit and coding is messy.
Q: its also laggy in a small house.
A: read "SYSTEM REQ".

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
For my part I like this game. It is hard it is true but once the mechanics understood its going better.

The cheat codes I tried but I am stuck because the keyboard seems to configure in a certain way that I do not find the _ therefore impossible to enter a single one. In addition I understood nothing about the system with the console. So I admit I used save editors but not very practical. (If someone could explain to me how to do otherwise i'm a taker)

Otherwise it is true that the Lona cycle is super long. Hours of games for a pregnancy to end. Or you can easily spend hours getting out of a captive situation.

When you are a prostitute you can buy anti-worms. Does that mean we can catch it? How can she get it?

To finish great job the developer the game is addicting.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
nice game i have played so many rpg how do i lose soloing 3 goblin.
Here's a summary of why you lose to 3 goblins in this game:
Lona Meme.png
You are in a "Grim Dark RPG" so treat it as such. This game is the first episode of Goblin Slayer but there is no one to save you. Once you understand that you aren't a Hero but just a weak refugee, the game will be much more enjoyable.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
hey guys, how long pregnancy stand? also i think i encounter a bug. once i got preg belly, check in gyno that i actually preg (with confirmation, gyno chick dont know which race, i think its with abomination) i got treatment with multiple health issues and... my preg belly is gone... dunno what now, chick says im pregnant, and i throw up all time, but i got no preg belly XD
also, what "womb seedbed" cause?
no.2 - hey how can i edit files? one guy says its quite easy, but dont explain how, and i wish to have "nympho" trait with trait that allow better arment :p

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
you maybe right but it is possible to kill that 3 goblin. i almost killed the 3rd goblin with pitchfork just the gastrosia stack:2 save the goblin ass without sta its all done... i still figuring how to get rip of the gastrosia after eating animal raw meat. i did read feira's diary said that she can survive by only eating rat for a month.
It's 100% possible to kill the 3 goblins, you just need to fight them one at a time. You should avoid eating raw meat if you don't have the 'Omnivore' trait (maybe 'Cannibal' trait as well?) because you will just end up sick (gastrosia), losing mood and food. Gastrosia goes away on it's own by passing day/night cycles or by visiting the Clinic for a operation.

I'll just quote a guide written by yours truly for killing the 3 goblins (you don't need to btw):
| > Make a save before this, you need to throw a rock, default key 'space', (hold the key, select a tile a maximum of 2 tiles from the enemy you are baiting, and release the key to throw the rock). Do this a few more times until he is sufficiently far away from the other goblins, 1-2 extra throws is usually enough. Then you attack him with your pitchfork while backing up, so the other enemies don't see the fight and join. If you find the enemy is dodging too much, try cornering him. If you run out of energy in combat (red stamina), load your save because you have lost.
| > Rest after each fight to get your stamina back up. Repeat this method until all the enemies are dead or you have killed enough and feel like doing the 'I am speed' tactic instead, collect your hard earned sword.

Reactions: darkashy

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
How much content is in this game currently?
I'll just quote myself:
Total content? Can probably be done in 2-3 hours if you rush it. In reality? Will probably take 5-9 hours due to difficulty curve and learning the game.
There is not actually too much in terms of unique CGs but the standing image has many variations, enough to keep a play through interesting.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
How much content is in this game currently?
A lot, but if you want to see it, I strongly recommend playing a warrior-thief-type character. Boost Scoutcraft, 10 is good. Get the level 15 trait that let's you wield advanced weaponry, get the saber, dagger and longbow. And when you fight, either back-stab people or shoot them from afar. One at a time.
When you master this kind of gameplay, which is what I consider the basic gameplay loop, you can play another character based on magic or one based on sex.

maybe 'Cannibal' trait as well?
Nope, only helps with honest to goodness human meats. And even then, you still need to cook them to not get sick. Oh, and human smoked meat, is really nice because is restores 32 satiety compared to the animal smoked meat's 26 but lowers Morality by 0.1 each.

Combination of Lona being weak and named characters being strong
Well, I definitely agree with Lona being weak and I respect eccma417's vision of the game in that regard. However, I don't know if named characters are that strong, though. As an example: I remember, when doing the hostage rescue mission with Vinnie and Cecily, setting them up in a room where I would lure one spearman at a time so that they could both attack him at the same time. Even with this kind of set up, I could only bait 2 or 3 before Cecily was on the ground, out of stamina, or very low on health. I believe that the enemies' attack rate is outrageously high since every attack in this game interrupts. This is also why some of the most dangerous enemies, when not counting the wolves, in this game are the fish-kind. What with their jumping around and incredibly fast attack rate.
I would like to ask eccma417 if this is intended.

Reactions: Amiable57
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes