bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
So to summarise, Barter Points gets automatically turned into copper coins. QTE is more or less timing based right? Also i just found something called Evil Toy Store, does that shop sell the horse cock or is it something else?
QTE is very forgiving. You need to not do anything for like 3 seconds to get a penalty. When that happens you get a, how do i explain it, angrily drawn cloud in a chat bubble above the customer's head. If Lona does a BJ you just normally tap the BJ button around 4 times and you are good to go. Just look at her model to figure out what she is currently doing. There are certain poses for every action.
Prostitution is fun when you get the hang of it. I have had around 100 small copper points with a decent lvl as it gives XP too. Try to balance it. Get Inn key, fuck as much as you can but don't overdo it because Lona can get hurt if she gets red stamina during the sexual act. Also if she gets negative stamina during a sex scene it counts as her losing control and can get her vag, anal, hand, mouth skill lowered more. When you have around 25 stamina just go to your room, make Lona touch herself to use the stamina up as XP, bathe and go to sleep. Repeat.
You can't fuck everyone in the Inn without eating your inventory food (don't eat food for this profession at all as it costs money) just use the stamina and food you got from sleeping in the Inn.

4.10 star(s) 190 Votes