Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I know this has been answered already but is trying to rescue Cocona from the church supposed to be almost impossible without murdering everyone?
On my last run through I went in with the Catch Pole (which I think is technically non-lethal) but it just proceeded to splatter everybody instead. If you do just stun the guard at the door to the cells, does he just start going E .Honda on you the second you leave with Cocona?
The general advice is "stun everybody with the whip" but I don't think that'd work considering that I think it'd just go the same splatter route as the catch pole.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Who's Cocona? Where me find?
Cocona is an adorable Necromancer whose main weapon is a staff made from one of her arms.
Frequently summons skelly men (I think) for assists in battle.
You need to progress to unlock the "Negative Energy in the Crypt" quest or something along those lines.
It's been so long since I got her, I can't remember the quests actual name.

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Fishtopia Isle encounter frequently crashes the game. i just lose doom save because of it.

Technically, it does not outright crash the game, but lona is gone when map is generated, so you cannot continue playing.

I suggest save often in fishtopia isle if you play hard hell or copy your save file and store it somewhere else if you play doom.
I thought English translation patch is the culprit, but it isn't. Tested vanilla 5.4.2 still crash.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I know this has been answered already but is trying to rescue Cocona from the church supposed to be almost impossible without murdering everyone?
On my last run through I went in with the Catch Pole (which I think is technically non-lethal) but it just proceeded to splatter everybody instead. If you do just stun the guard at the door to the cells, does he just start going E .Honda on you the second you leave with Cocona?
The general advice is "stun everybody with the whip" but I don't think that'd work considering that I think it'd just go the same splatter route as the catch pole.
Once you deal enough sta damage humanoid npcs start to crawl, but if they are wounded enough even the catch pole and whip deal significant hp damage and kill them outright. I think once they've depleted their sta they start taking that damage to their hp iirc. The catch pole does proportionately more hp than sta damage but less overall than whip so I've found it's easier to accidentally kill with it.

During that quest I managed to reduce all the church mobs to crawling and finished without killing any, but you still receive the fake ID that resets your morality and the fat priest that is usually by the altar is gone too, so there isn't much point imo.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Still only more bug fixes? No addition to cosmetic options like tattoos, more clothes types, different type of piercings or non-debilitating piercings?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Once you deal enough sta damage humanoid npcs start to crawl, but if they are wounded enough even the catch pole and whip deal significant hp damage and kill them outright. I think once they've depleted their sta they start taking that damage to their hp iirc. The catch pole does proportionately more hp than sta damage but less overall than whip so I've found it's easier to accidentally kill with it.

During that quest I managed to reduce all the church mobs to crawling and finished without killing any, but you still receive the fake ID that resets your morality and the fat priest that is usually by the altar is gone too, so there isn't much point imo.
Thanks for the clarification. Bit sad though to know that even if you do go for non lethality in the church it changes nothing.

foofoo3344, we should be glad that he takes pride in his work enough to release bugfixes as and when errors present themselves instead of wondering "wai no mor tingz?". Content updates are among the most prevalent instances of "needing to be fixed".
Hmm, new systems that need to be fixed... Reminds me of a certain AAA developer...

Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
I was wondering, exhibitionist has some kind of hidden effect? At first I took it to keep Lona's mood high but the effect disappeared almost immediately and after a quick search here I've found that being enslaved by the fishmen seems to cancel both the effect on mood and her new slutty attitude, and the first thing I do to survive in the first days is being enslaved by them, so it's doing something I'm not aware of passively or it's just a dead trait right now and a wasted point that I should have put in something more useful like pessimist?

CorChan

Mar 2, 2020
Anyone know why the 9 inch tribe instantly aggroes on me? After the cutscene where they say her chest is flat they straight up become enemies.

Apr 1, 2020
So there's a pretty bizarre glitch/exploit you can get if you're playing Lona as a sluttier character. The conditions to set it up are really specific though, and I'm not certain I have all the parts right; some playing around might be useful.

First, you need to get to at least level 40. You need access to the entire list of traits. You're also going to want to get her to a higher level than that just to boost her constitution as much as possible, but in theory this should work as soon as you hit 40 and can get the two level 40 traits used in this build.

Secondly, you need to be in a New Game Plus where Lona has Deep One DNA in her. This can be determined by her having vivid (by the standards of this game's graphics) blue eyes and a debuff that makes her modestly less stealthy. You also need to get her "Sea Witch" powers unlocked by the Sea Witch. In principle you might not need the Sea Witch's blessing, but I've found it to be pretty necessary.

Once those conditions are met, unlock the following traits:
  • Combat Section:
    • Bloodlust (combat skill, overkills replenish stamina and satiation)
    • Bloody Mess (all of Lona's kills count as overkills)
  • Sexual Section:
    • Nymphomaniac (changes personality and improves sexual stats)
    • Prostitute (improves sexual stats)
    • Succubus (gives the "Juicing" skill)
    • Whore of Babylon (Restores HP and Stamina when sex attacks deal critical damage)
You can pick up any other traits you have with your extra points: I personally prefer to grab most of the Sexual traits in general, although I usually skip Semen Demon since Lona gets that trait for free while she's in Sea Witch form. I have a level 99 save, so what I usually do is pump 20 points into scoutcraft, get the sneak traits (From the Shadows, Improve Throw, and Into the Darkness) to improve my general combat abilities, and then all my remaining trait points go into Constitution. If you've only barely reached level 40 it's probably better to just focus on getting Constitution up since you need a pretty decent buffer of stamina and health to make this work.

Once you've selected your traits and gotten the Sea Witch's Blessing, leave the walls of Noer's port and start wandering the wilderness until you get a random encounter with Rogues. Orkinds and Deep Ones should work fine; it just needs to be a group of humanoids that can trigger the overkill effects, and Rogues are best because they drop the most money.

Then, before they get close enough to stunlock/kill Lona, use the skill given to Lona by the Sea Witch to turn into a proper Sea Witch (or do it ahead of time), and then wander around the enemies without fighting them so that they get enticed and attempt a mass gangrape of Lona.

Then, once at least two of them are on her, start spamming the 'A' key, which should be the key to trigger her using her vagina during sex encounters. Just keep hitting it over and over. What's going to happen is that one of the assailants on Lona will be "reverse-raped", as if she were using her Juicing skill (and in a sense she arguably is), and die―and because all of Lona's kills are overkills, he'll literally explode. But, for some reason, it doesn't totally remove their actor data from the scene, and as a result, a copy of the actor will shortly afterwards explode again so long as you keep spamming the 'A' key. And this will repeat, very quickly, for as long as you keep it up.

You might be worried that Lona's stamina will eventually run out, but remember: all overkills (and critical sexual attacks) restore stamina (and satiation!), and the amount restored is more than the amount spent over the time it takes to kill them, meaning her stamina and satiation will quickly max out, any lost health will (slowly, since only critical hits do it) regenerate over time, and the rapidly killed rogues will splatter coins and other lootables on the ground. Of course that stuff will start to despawn soon, so if you actually want the loot you'll have to break off the attack.

Speaking of, how do you do that? You just have to stop using the 'A' key and switch to whichever holes the "other" rapists were using. Once they get finished off, Lona will be free to run around and loot.

They also will break the sequence on their own if they themselves cum, but how long that takes seems to be highly variable.

This does get Lona beat up pretty badly, so make sure to have some Dragon Root or Red Potions on hand to clear out the wounds, and it'll fill her full with literal quarts of semen in her womb (each kill causes the fake actor to ejaculate inside her) so you may want to clean that out if you don't want her to get pregnant.

Either way though it's a bizarre glitch, except for the part where Lona gets to basically be a true Sea Witch, raping men of their semen en-masse, to the point that she could potentially slaughter an entire army that way. I kind of love it even if it weren't so obviously unintended.

Reactions: Asavath
4.10 star(s) 190 Votes