foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Just realized that the model for Sea Witch Lona is just a reskin of Moot Lona. But I'm not complaining or angry. It's just something I realized, that's all.
Also, I wish there was more piercings types and other cosmetic options such as tattoos

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I want to say that the systems are probably the best part of the game for me. They make the gameplay more dynamic and fun. The wounds, hunger, stamina, stats, combat; all of them really well done.

Still, my favorite one is the pregnancy, mostly because it surpassed Violated Heroine's pregnancy system and never once i've seen any game do that.
Yes, this is the only h-game I've see so far that has pregnancy system like that. But unlike Violated Heroine, this does not have the option that allows you to view several connected menus that displays sex history info, body info, etc.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yep, that's why I said if not for lona. What's weird is that there are games with "shota" content on steam. I don't disagree with it to be honest, it's their platform, and they can manage their own standards. Otherwise you end up with twitter :sick:
That's stupid. According to game lore, all the characters portrayed in this game are over 21. It literally said that in the first page where you have to press Z to agree to get to the main menu.
Also, my ex girlfriend was 21 years old when I first started dating her and she has the same small petite body as Lona. In fact her body size is more all less the exact same size as Lona. Breast size also the same as Lona.

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Which file do l need in order to have cheat mode enabled? Is it from page 270 or page 419 of the posts in this thread? l am confused.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone knows the console command to reset the Threat Level to Zero so that it doesn't become a game over ?
Also how do you get the Gold ending?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, this is the only h-game I've see so far that has pregnancy system like that. But unlike Violated Heroine, this does not have the option that allows you to view several connected menus that displays sex history info, body info, etc.
Actually, it does have one and even more deatails. The sex stats menu info has all the sex experience Lona had in detail for example.

Plus anal and vaginal dilation; how much semem she has in her holes; how much is covering her body; her stomach state in terms of inflation (pregnancy or cuminflation); her abilities in handjob, blowjob, anal and vaginal sex; and every small stat effect too (like ahegao, orgasm, aphrodiacs, cuminflation ans so).
It's a lot more detailed than VH, that's why it's so impressive for me. It's literally the first game i've seen with systems equal or better than VH. Of course, VH still is an immortal classic with non-matched brilliance for it's time.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
51_system_settings_cross_breed in the editable section of scripts that is in data has all the information on pregnancy and its parts and you can edit it to fit you preference. LonaRPG(the one with the application)\Data\Scripts\Editables
ok thats weird then lol i had gotten lona creampied to the point where it was inflated and had gone through the days even passed danger days but havent gotten her pregnant so is there a notification on that?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
ok thats weird then lol i had gotten lona creampied to the point where it was inflated and had gone through the days even passed danger days but havent gotten her pregnant so is there a notification on that?
its not guaranteed but it takes a while to see anything noticable without editing 51's race pregnancy length down. the edit i use is [2..2,2..2,2..2,2..2,1..1] but you can change it to more reasonable reduction, goto 1 for all, or extend it. all the numbers in that file can be edited without to much worry of breaking the game

Reactions: cavaemon

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone knows what the hungry mermaid wants inside the fishman temple, after clearing the puzzle, at the fishmen island ? It's all written in Chinese, and the unofficial guide has not been updated in a while so...

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Found how to use the cheat menu. l am having fun with it. Summoning lawbringers whenever l please to protect(they come from inside me) while running naked and saving the world, or at least, trying to survive as a little girl. Woooo, cheats are great.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone knows what the hungry mermaid wants inside the fishman temple, after clearing the puzzle, at the fishmen island ? It's all written in Chinese, and the unofficial guide has not been updated in a while so...
Semen, or bring her a human male. You can find one enthusiast male back in the fish town's inn.
Also, shouldn't you install the merged translation patch in OP by now ?

Apr 1, 2020
That's stupid. According to game lore, all the characters portrayed in this game are over 21. It literally said that in the first page where you have to press Z to agree to get to the main menu.
If you look at Lona's ID card, her birth date is obviously 14 years prior to the date the game starts at.

So, one of those two pieces of information is lying, and if I were Steam, I would definitely not err on the side of presuming it's the latter.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
If you look at Lona's ID card, her birth date is obviously 14 years prior to the date the game starts at.
That piece of info's been tampered with for quite a while now, noone here truly knows Lona's true age anymore safe for Eccma.
And I'm fairly sure the Steam version has the piece of paper dated 21 years back.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Semen, or bring her a human male. You can find one enthusiast male back in the fish town's inn.
Also, shouldn't you install the merged translation patch in OP by now ?
Okay thank you. The latest translation patch is for 5.4 if i'm not mistaking, and my current version is 5.5, so I dunno if it'll break my game.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Okay thank you. The latest translation patch is for 5.4 if i'm not mistaking, and my current version is 5.5, so I dunno if it'll break my game.
The translation hasn't broken the game for me. As far as I can tell, the translation files are just modified dialogue .txt files. The only thing it will break is the in-game dialogue box

Reactions: Yukihirou

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
The translation hasn't broken the game for me. As far as I can tell, the translation files are just modified dialogue .txt files. The only thing it will break is the in-game dialogue box
Thank you my man, I'll give it a try.
Anyway, is there any guide for a Nymphomaniac playthrough ? I heard it was harder than Mana/Weapons builds...

4.10 star(s) 190 Votes