Aug 22, 2021
Funnily enough I think that's where my first spiral downwards started, I decided to work as a dancer after a couple failed attempts and reloads I finally succeeded but the clients ended up assaulting me anyway when lead to being thrown out on the streets with no stamina or food, I figured I would see where it was going which eventually lead to being captured.

forgot to mention in my original post but curious I figured I would play it out, see how life as a slave was, when I wasn't dying it was kind of fun, but I guess it exists as you said a soft fail probably to be escaped from.

I think it must have been that! I was fresh out of the sewer mission when I got captured.

anyway thanks for the advice I will try put it to use, I did make lots of saves so I can go back to the bar before I messed up
Yeah, they always attack you after dancing. You have to save enough stamina to quickly run upstairs right after finishing to reset them. This is definitely a game with a lot of f5's to learn and try stuff out.

Reactions: as85

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there a good way when captured to keep enemies from aborting your kid? I want a orkind kid, but they keep aborting Lona when she gets pregnant.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
The Prototype Bioweapon - The Mother of Fertility
I tried going to the Followers but after being capture and I think sucking 2-3 Men, what am I suppose to do next because Passing out or Sleeping on the bed ends up cooking into the Pot as a Game Over

Last edited:

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
How can i get the "Acolyte" trait? Is this related with Saint Monastary, which i made a little massacre during Cocona's saving quest?

as85

Jun 3, 2020
why does this file continue to run after you close the game
its a 1/66 so it may be a false positive?, usually you can submit the file to the vendor to have them confirm or not but I don't see anything on their site.

something to note though in the folder there are 2 files LonaMouseWheel.dll 71kb and MouseWheeOLD.dll 8.50kb which maybe seems a bit sus ?

try renaming the first one as .new and rename the old one as LonaMouseWheel.dll see if it does the same thing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1865949

why does this file continue to run after you close the game
Jiangmin finds trojans in most of everything. I wouldn't pay it too much mind but if you're really worried, tell EccmA417 and not us.
There's a whole section on the removal of the virus on Trend Micro.
Considering it's just one positive hit, I wouldn't worry. Nobody I know uses Jiangmin anyway.

Last edited:

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
I am not getting luck to make a Deepone Lona on this patch.... can someone get me a save for a Pre-deepone lona Day1.... like right at the start. thanks beforehand!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
At some point tomorrow (unless my bro comes to visit), I'll upload 0.6.9.0.5 then.

And there's this, which might interest people:
/

Reactions: mbslufee and XDHGX

aristomemeg

Sep 23, 2020
Any solution with Money 100% Loss after quit the guild and any map? Is this a bug?
I face it every time, that new level of depresion since the game is hardcore.

• Haha
Reactions: elmekia

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Any solution with Money 100% Loss after quit the guild and any map? Is this a bug?
I face it every time, that new level of depresion since the game is hardcore.
Be ready for another one lvlup your depression - its the game mechanic. Those "money" are temporary, if you want to save them each time after getting you need trade them for small/big/gold coins from any npc in the location

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes