Jan 17, 2021
What? I meant world scaling difficulty, is that tied to events? I thought it just went up every few days on its own.
if you get the preacher event you can drop the world scaling difficulty up to 10 by giving the preacher 10,000 tp worth of stuff

you can also drop it by getting captured but i recommend that only if you cheat (like i do) or have a lot of confidence in your ability to escape rapeloop

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Are there more hardcore games like Lona RPG?
PS Or maybe on itch_io? Or without any sexual content. I don't care because I like hardcore survival life gameplay.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
What is the most efficient way to get gold coins?
I found a way by saving 20-30 girls (in combo) in a Far East Fish Cave with two puzzles,
( East of Piratebane city )
however, I only received 1-2 gold coins for rescuing them for 2-3 hours.
I am looking for a faster way to obtain gold coins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

4rtur0

Mar 4, 2020
Is it a way to kill Bandit (Thief?) Leader from Noer?
You get the rifle after doing a couple of missions for Adam, you can find him in the bar of the city located north from noer (i cant remember the name right now, just follow the road north until the end). Once you do that you will have a new dialogue option that allows you to spare Adam when you are sent to kill him

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I thought, when people wanted Lona to have a tail it was related to futa fetishes, it seems I was mistaken.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Is it a way to kill Bandit (Thief?) Leader from Noer?
The Bandit Leader is usually at Noer Backstreet (south-west of Noer sewer), you can fight him there but it obviously alerts all other bandits in the area, so come prepared. He also happens to be the guy in Fortune Teller's first H-scene.
I thought, when people wanted Lona to have a tail it was related to futa fetishes, it seems I was mistaken.
This has been bugging me since I've found out Cocona has a tail. Do all moots have it? Shouldn't Moot Lona have it too? I think this preview answers it, Moot Lona will have a tail and the tail-icon will be new achievement for Moot rebirth.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
You get the rifle after doing a couple of missions for Adam, you can find him in the bar of the city located north from noer (i cant remember the name right now, just follow the road north until the end). Once you do that you will have a new dialogue option that allows you to spare Adam when you are sent to kill him
Oh sh*t, I killed him! :') Looks likes I need to restart all the game.
PS But I have 76-st level( Impossible to restart for me. T__T

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes