FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
There is a mod so she can look like an adult. Maybe ( … )you can play as Snowflake. :D
Award presented to ragdolljag(off), for his sibling-like compassion towards the community, willingness to put others before themself, and showing that it’s not just what you say but also where the right place to speak is, on his first post.

• Haha
Reactions: Whotfisthis

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Someone added a picture of their gay ugly hairy unkempt behind to the wiki recently, and labeled it as something already being referenced.
I had to change it.
If any of you idiots ever try shit like that again, I’m selling it for profit on all the sites you know and then some!
but seriously don’t do that. There’s no way to verify youre of legal age like that, and I don’t want real life cp on there. Youre only making trouble for YOURSELF if you do that kind of thing, and EVEN MORE trouble for YOURSELF if you’re posting someone else’s pics.
seriously, get some help. Get a life or at least some xp ingame.

Reactions: Axismundi

Ragdolljagoff

Formerly 'Ragdolljag'
Aug 11, 2024
Award presented to ragdolljag(off), for his sibling-like compassion towards the community, willingness to put others before themself, and showing that it’s not just what you say but also where the right place to speak is, on his first post.
Thank you for this prestigious award. I would like to thank my family for teaching the values of inclusivity. Everyone has their tastes and likes and we all can respect each other for our individuality for we all are cultured in our own unique way. :KappaPride:

Speaking of unique, despite me playing through the game a few times, i still find myself still enjoying it as if i was playin the game for the first time. cant wait for the future updates. :cool:

Jan 12, 2024
HUNDRED OF PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR SAVES AND YET NOT A SINGLE SOUL GIVE IT TO THEM AND I NEED IT EITHER WHAT TF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
Nearly every single person asking for saves are those too lazy or too time crunched to play the game themselves and just want to view the gallery scenes. They don't take the small amount of time to realize that Lona is not a typical RPGMaker game. Achievements and gallery scenes are permanently unlocked locally the moment you earn them, and have nothing to do with when you last saved.

Grabbing someone else's save will NOT give you quick access to gallery scenes.

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
HUNDRED OF PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR SAVES AND YET NOT A SINGLE SOUL GIVE IT TO THEM AND I NEED IT EITHER WHAT TF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
Literally just install the Cheat mod and the AllInOne Cheat module. You can literally teleport anywhere, go max level and trigger all the scenes you can find. That's way easier then being stuck with someone else's build or save where all the good shit already happened.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
I am playing with the booba mod. Version R2.9p1.1.7, and game version 9.3.0. And getting the error massage when I want to barter with elise. Is there some fix for that perhaps.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes