bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
what worked for me was having the slave mark, and then just enter any map on fishtopia island and sleep, they will drag you to their camp and give you food
I just tried to do this, but didnt unlock the camp by accepting the mission, so when I escaped from slavery from fishkind village, I couldnt access it. Sadge.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
(PC) Can the light be adjusted? Because it's difficult to play when going to the forest-dungeon.
Data/Scripts/Editables > 70_Game_Map_DayNightAndOvermap

have to play around with the tmpBasic values and tmpScoutcraftFix for underground.
possibly the temp_opacity values too if you want to see better at night while outdoors/indoors, let us know how that goes.

someone had a post about it recently, so credit to them.

*Edit* dug back a bit and found the post, link HERE

*Edit2* decided to experiment myself, setting temp_opacity (both of them) to 120 under setup_nightlight resulted in :

Untitled.jpg

still clearly night, but very easy to see. note that lona in screenshot isn't using a lantern.
hope this helps!

Last edited:

igorenya

Oct 8, 2023
LonaRPG Beta 0.8.6.1.2

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
About Taiwan.
So, what's wrong with it? See no problem here. Hell, make it triple, all over the place! Well, maybe it will be bit excessive. Anyway, nothing wrong with it and if you don't like game, gameplay, banner or whatever, make own game, better, more interesting, with cozy game mechanics, you can be sure, I will pirate it in no time, lol.

Reactions: 007 fds

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The heal itself is limited to acolyte build.
ooh, when I was looking in the game files, I think I found the file that controls trait availability... hang on...

def trait_NunKnowledge_addable?(current_selected) #145 #NunKnowledge
return 2 if current_selected.include?(134) #ManaKnowledge
return 2 if current_selected.include?(135) #WeaponryKnowledge
return 2 if current_selected.include?(127) #cannibal
return 2 if current_selected.include?(125) #bloodlust
return 2 if state_stack(134) == 1 #ManaKnowledge
return 2 if state_stack(135) == 1 #WeaponryKnowledge
return 2 if state_stack(127) == 1 #cannibal
return 2 if state_stack(125) == 1 #bloodlust
return 3 if state_stack(145) == 1 #self
return 1 if self.constitution_trait < 5 #CON
return 1 if @level < 15
return 0
end
def trait_SaintFieldSupporter_addable?(current_selected) #146 #SaintFieldSupporter
return 2 if current_selected.include?(134) #ManaKnowledge
return 2 if current_selected.include?(135) #WeaponryKnowledge
return 2 if current_selected.include?(127) #cannibal
return 2 if current_selected.include?(125) #bloodlust
return 2 if state_stack(134) == 1 #ManaKnowledge
return 2 if state_stack(135) == 1 #WeaponryKnowledge
return 2 if state_stack(127) == 1 #cannibal
return 2 if state_stack(125) == 1 #bloodlust
return 3 if state_stack(146) == 1 #self
return 4 if current_selected.include?(145)
return 1 if state_stack(145) != 1 #NunKnowledge
return 1 if self.constitution_trait < 10 #CON
return 1 if @level < 35
return 0
end
yeah... thats file 92_Game_Actor_Traits in data/scripts/editables

someone can probably work out what needs to be changed in that file (or another) so it can be used easily enough regardless of build.

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
The heal itself is limited to acolyte build.
It will definitely go with succubus build. Actually I take mutually exclusive cannibal build with mage or fighter builds. For succubus it's much more important, because you need to rely more on your party, so heal is important. Actually never tested it outside succubus build. But I'm pretty sure you can take it instead of cannibal skill.

Scratch that, you can take it only with succubus build, tested on rebirth.

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
ooh, when I was looking in the game files, I think I found the file that controls trait availability... hang on...

yeah... thats file 92_Game_Actor_Traits in data/scripts/editables

someone can probably work out what needs to be changed in that file (or another) so it can be used easily enough regardless of build.
There's actually a mod that allows you to bypass the restriction imposed by the trait.
Here's an updated version of the Unblocked Traits mod.

Extract the 100_Unblocked_Traits.rb file from the archive and place it in the ModScripts folder. (Or in ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/othermods if also using Modular Cheats Mod, since the ModScripts folder is supposed to only be for official mods)

This mod allows all traits to be obtained, provided the unlock requirements are met. (Player Level, Basic Traits Levels, Pre-requisite Traits)

View attachment 2508067
Confirmed working, however, if having all personality traits is buggy I'll restore the blocks for those 3 only.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes