May 25, 2022
Oh man. That sucks a lot. I don't like it when games don't tell you there are other dialogue options you could have picked. At least have it there but say something like "you need (stat) at (number) to pick this" or just "you need more (stat)" Not having any options at all means I won't know what I should prepare for when doing a NG/NG+ :(

Edit: Also, seems like I need around 15? wisdom to get a new dialogue option. The stat sink in this game sucks.... 10 to cook good food, 15 to make potions, 15 to get a new dialogue option you wouldn't even know existed... if I to make potions and get this options I'm throwing 30 entire levels into only scout craft and wisdom. What the fuck? AND YOU ONLY GET 3 LARGE COPPER COIN!?! not even a gold after that much investment.

Edit again: Its 12 wisdom. so 27 levels into scout and wisdom to be able to make potions and get 3 large copper.
That is just how New Vegas work lmao :HideThePain:

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Lona Big Booba Mod

preview.png

Screenshot 202-1.png

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.10` ( / RC2.3.5)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
1687132932335.png
lona booba-icc-2.png Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Last edited:

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Currently, I have added support for other outfits (the 'Hunter' set has already been partially adapted by the author from ).

View attachment 2667944

I have also adjusted the coordinates of some of the already redrawn sprites (wounds, piercings, etc.) - now they look less awkward.

View attachment 2668011
/
nice work!, are you planning on editing the sex images? (they are a lot but just asking xD)

PD: forget what i just said, you actually already did it

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Currently, I have added support for other outfits (the 'Hunter' set has already been partially adapted by the author from ).

View attachment 2667944

I have also adjusted the coordinates of some of the already redrawn sprites (wounds, piercings, etc.) - now they look less awkward.

View attachment 2668011
/
Lona if she had enough food growing up, also i love the bottom right with the straight hair in front and braid in back looks fitting for the outfit their in

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016

View attachment 2667944

View attachment 2668011
/
i think there is a bug with the ear piercing, for some reason in abomination Lona they dissapear

4rtur0

Mar 4, 2020
Is it possible to use abomination powers in the colisseum gladiator match without causing the whole town to go after Lona once you finish the fight?

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Is it possible to use abomination powers in the colisseum gladiator match without causing the whole town to go after Lona once you finish the fight?
The morality debuff should go away after 1 minute or so, just dont move from the door and wait until it goes away

Apr 8, 2022
haha, same question and I was going to answer them yesterday but I missed it because it was quite small and most people knew not even caring. Specifically, they have copyright problems, initially the plan is to cancel the temporary website but it is replaced into permanent cancellation to create a new website with a more advanced command code.

sfgtesdfg

Mar 22, 2023
haha, same question and I was going to answer them yesterday but I missed it because it was quite small and most people knew not even caring. Specifically, they have copyright problems, initially the plan is to cancel the temporary website but it is replaced into permanent cancellation to create a new website with a more advanced command code.
So they're just creating a new site? Why are the acting like Eccma canceled the game?

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
It just means that I got tired of running the project and just shut it down. I just wasn't interested in doing it at some point.
Eccma417 had nothing to do with it! You can think whatever you want about him, but he doesn't interfere with pirate projects at all.
a shame, the site was really useful.

Apr 8, 2022
So they're just creating a new site? Why are the acting like Eccma canceled the game?
It will take a time (i guess few month) to create a new website, that why he does not specify the above problem on the website for everyone see (also can say he dont know how much time to done the new one), it seems that his original plan is to cancel it forever but I see the supporters regret it so he decided to do new one. Anyway, if you have fully supported ECCMA, you absolutely can support him too.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes