Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Well the irony is... it reduces audience, it doesn't make it broader. Because people will avoid it for simply being there.
Yeah, you just usually change some fans for others. And it is uaually not equal exchange. And there is constant war for content (when you try to appease both). NTR fans not happy that vanilla gets more content (or the other way around).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
2022-06-27

v0.84
CHANGELOG:

- Kaname-chan's first heart reward - the scene after reaching first heart with Kaname-chan got updated with a second, fiery part
- New interactive objects - a lot of stuff to find has been scattered around the world to look for. Better use that "Shift" key!
- Gotta pee! - Sometimes you'll just have to go...
- "I can't wait for the weekend to begin!" - Bar gets crowdy during the weekends
- Stat raised GUI update - Notification got a little bit more juicy. It's nothing much, but it's still an honest job...
- Meet Daniel! - our Patron's NPC is out and about in the City.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
2022-06-27

v0.84
CHANGELOG:

- Kaname-chan's first heart reward - the scene after reaching first heart with Kaname-chan got updated with a second, fiery part
- New interactive objects - a lot of stuff to find has been scattered around the world to look for. Better use that "Shift" key!
- Gotta pee! - Sometimes you'll just have to go...
- "I can't wait for the weekend to begin!" - Bar gets crowdy during the weekends
- Stat raised GUI update - Notification got a little bit more juicy. It's nothing much, but it's still an honest job...
- Meet Daniel! - our Patron's NPC is out and about in the City.

Workupload
Thanks! Is this the full version of the game? I remember last time i tried it, it was a demo version and most content was not accessible.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i at least want it so that you have a lot of days like endless as long as you can pay the rent

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, I use cheat to open all CGs, and there only 3 Sex scene +1 Blow Job (Teacher, Sister, Red Hair, Prostitute), the funny thing is, the image in this thread (matting press with teacher and missionary with Red Hair) doesn't exist at all in the game. but maybe I'm wrong. but you can check my save
Where do you put the Save file? i put it in the folder and nothing changed

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
If there's a manual way to save, I think it needs to be more clear, because I didn't see it. If it's JUST autosave, then manual save needs to be added. Also, I think autosave should be an optional thing that can be switched off in the settings. Correct me if it is and I've missed it.

It needs to be more clear when and where stats can be raised--and I think there's too much day restrictions on what can be done. About the only thing that makes sense is that school isn't open on weekends. The game also would have been much less frustrating as an RPGM game. This felt like it was an RPGM game in the first place, just way more confusing. I like being able to skip dialogue with tab, though.

It's also really frustrating that some actions take you to the next part of the day like you expect them to, and other actions can take you from morning straight to a talking cat shouting at you to go to bed (that was a metaphor, please don't point out that there's no shouting cat lol.) I'd prefer it if every action or every two actions spent a part of the day every time consistently, but if you have to change it up I'd have at least would have wanted a prompt warning me how much of the day was about to be spent.

There could be an explanation in the beginning telling exactly where to go and what to do to raise intelligence, charisma, and all that jazz. It also feels like there is ZERO room for going to class if you want to do anything else in the game at all.

Forgot the name of the redhead, but I did like that you could basically jump her bones the moment you meet her. I would have liked for it to have come off more like a specific physical attraction to the MC rather than he just happened to be there while she was looking for absolutely anything with a dick at all, but it does almost sate that itch I've been getting after playing so many games where the LIs absolutely must know more about your personality and grow some kind of emotional bond. I know that's the more realistic thing but I don't really play eroge games for perfect realism, and it's a nice change of pace.

I thought the sex scene with the redhead could have been a bit more explicit than it was. Of course any scene could be made better with a little bit of animation, even just switching out a couple images in a loop, but I'm not really asking for that. In the position they were in, maybe have her rear up a little higher and her upper body lower so we can really see where they're connected, like you SEE his bare hips right up against her asscheeks and you KNOW he's inside of her even if you don't actually literally see the connection. It looked more like he was holding her against him and that's it. Guess that's what the x-ray is for but for me it didn't really help.

I didn't really get farther than that. Didn't get to the arcade with the redhead yet, haven't even found a hardware store to get the stuff needed to fix the teacher's pipes--and I really want to fix her plumbing--haven't done anything with the sister yet. I just got really frustrated with not knowing where to go to raise my stats, where to find the hardware store, time going by way faster than I expect, and no way to save before a decision and then go back and see what the other decision would have been like, or just make saves to go back and use what I learned from my mistakes. So I'm done for now. Maybe I'll try it again some other time.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

Oldandbold

May 20, 2019
rent-paying puzzle i curse thee the most i just cant my hands hurt from playing that steaming pile of dung:poop::poop::poop:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Strange i was 3 week and sis show up brithday and game end....? ok Any clue why?

Apr 28, 2017
I really want to like this, but repeatedly hijacking player control for one of two timeslots for random events is way too infuriating. The gameplay needs an extra timeslot because I'm not opposed to the random events themselves but the player barely gets to plan and work with what is often only one timeslot which has to be divided between raising stats, interacting with the girls, raising money all in a timeframe that's too limited to be enjoyable.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Our game has reached the position as one of the popular upcoming games on Steam. We'd like to thank you wholeheartedly for your contribution. We're not going to change the demo now, but we're working on the full version and we take seriously everything you wrote here, so thank you for helping us to make a better game. Best regards!

Reactions: Soiuznershemy
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes