Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Our game has reached the position as one of the popular upcoming games on Steam. We'd like to thank you wholeheartedly for your contribution. We're not going to change the demo now, but we're working on the full version and we take seriously everything you wrote here, so thank you for helping us to make a better game. Best regards!
Can't wait to try "out of early access" version on steam

I really hope though, that content that is similar to the picture can be avoided?

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
By the way where are the save files located and can anyone hack money using cheat engine

Agurk

May 25, 2017
Surprised this game doesn't have more traction on here, it's better than 95% of everything on here.

By the way where are the save files located and can anyone hack money using cheat engine
You can just change the values in the save file, located in AppData/Local

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Surprised this game doesn't have more traction on here, it's better than 95% of everything on here.

can you post a screenshot

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
ok i hacked the money here are the files the time is at week 1 tuesday
Edit: this save is for the demo it is outdated check the new thread for steam ver saves

Last edited:

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
The production of the game has been completed. There are 36 hentai scenes, you can have up to three girlfriends and still cheat with other ones. You can also marry one of the three main girls, you pick the one you want to be with.

The biggest problem with the game for people around here was time managament, and that is solved.
After finishing the whole main story, at the end of week 8, you can roam free around the world and finish every task you didn't have time to finish earlier. You can get 100% within playing one slot, just once. No need to replay the whole game to get a few more pics or achieves.

The official release date on Steam is the 15th december of 2022. Thank you all for playing our game, and helping us making it better.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
The game is released! Currently it has a discount price, it's 20% cheaper.
Thank you kindly for all of your support. It's a very emotional moment for me. I hope you really hope you'll all enjoy the game!

Here's the steam page:

Here's the itch page:

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Just bought it but I would change two things. First why can't I enter options from main menu? Also why there is no option to change keys, I bet I'm not only one used to rpg maker keybidding in eroge.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Just bought it but I would change two things. First why can't I enter options from main menu? Also why there is no option to change keys, I bet I'm not only one used to rpg maker keybidding in eroge.
Hey! Thank you for buying the game. Could you tell me what keys you use in the rpg maker games? I'll try to add it in the next patch. Best regards!

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Hey! Thank you for buying the game. Could you tell me what keys you use in the rpg maker games? I'll try to add it in the next patch. Best regards!
z to confirm (interact), x to enter menu, maybe it isn't much but it is hard to change habits.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes