Non-Intrusive/Stand-alone Gallery Unlocker Mod for Long Live The Princess.​

Updated: 2019/10/06
Game/Creator: Long Live The Princess /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.25.0.1
Game Version: 0.26.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Notes:

Known Issues:

Hi.Can you update the mod for V0.27?
Thanks

Reactions: Twistty

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
could someone please give me a little start help to get to know how to create or update a mod? I love the mods for some games but many never get updated so i would love to do it by my own .

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hello - jsbb9999
Do you know how to uninstall this mod - for this game.
Don't say - "Delete 0_LLTP_MOD_jsbb.rpy and 0_LLTP_MOD_jsbb.rpyc" lol :oops:
As it seems to stay "persistent"? and code traces are left behind? - as the newer versions of the game - keeps giving errors that files are missing - when the Mod is not installed.

But when I add 0_LLTP_MOD_jsbb.rpy back - it works, and the game starts normally"?
Is it the save file that gets corrupted or the persistent file?

Thanks

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Hello - jsbb9999
Do you know how to uninstall this mod - for this game.
Don't say - "Delete 0_LLTP_MOD_jsbb.rpy and 0_LLTP_MOD_jsbb.rpyc" lol :oops:
As it seems to stay "persistent"? and code traces are left behind? - as the newer versions of the game - keeps giving errors that files are missing - when the Mod is not installed.

But when I add 0_LLTP_MOD_jsbb.rpy back - it works, and the game starts normally"?
Is it the save file that gets corrupted or the persistent file?

Thanks

I am no Modder or Programmer but from what i´ve seen in other games with mods it changes only in save files. Best way to try it with restart to the same location or try to get a savefile from someone to test it on your own

Reactions: Twistty
Aug 19, 2019
The gallery can be unlocked by starting the game(the actual story), on the bottom right you can see the JSBB Sign. Click on it, unlock gallery and enjoy

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Pressing on JSSB and then on unlock gallery then the screen is stuck nothing happens so that means mod is not working.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Pressing on JSSB and then on unlock gallery then the screen is stuck nothing happens so that means mod is not working.
After unlocking the gallery, either go back to main menu or reload the game. Although, current game version is 0.28 so an update for the mod is necessary.

bongon

May 5, 2019
This mod is great and I was able to unlock most of the Gallery. All except the new Belle scene in v0.28.0. Anyone else having this problem?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
This mod is great and I was able to unlock most of the Gallery. All except the new Belle scene in v0.28.0. Anyone else having this problem?
Which version of the mod did you download? I tested it before I posted it. Anyway, you need to play the game since Belle's scene is part of the story so no need to unlock in advance.

bongon

May 5, 2019
Which version of the mod did you download? I tested it before I posted it. Anyway, you need to play the game since Belle's scene is part of the story so no need to unlock in advance.
Thanks for the reply! I used the latest version being 0.28.0.1. If you say I gotta play the game to unlock Belle's scenes then I understand. Thanks again!