Cheat Mod Ren'Py Long Live the Princess Gallery Unlocker [v0.28.0.1] [jsbb9999]

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone got a save around the time you have sex with the queen of those little flying shits for the first time to around when you can climb up the tower with that Elf girl and have fun with her while that woman looks. That is as far as I have come before losing my save. So if anyone could help I would be really grateful.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Modder: jsbb9999 but DeisEsMachine made it? Isnt the one who created the mod automatically the modder? o_O

Its like, VW created a car but im driving it and tell my friends, I build that car -.-
To clarify things, I am NOT in anyway grabbing the credit for being the "creator". The mistake is done by the moderator who posted the link of the script in the OP.

Here is the header in the script:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.: For the moderator who made the link, please edit the "Made" to "Updated" or just remove it. Thank you.

Reactions: emashit85

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Did those exact things. Still not working. Also there are two of them now, a RPY and an RPYC? what does that mean.
1. I'm not sure as to how that doesn't work since I checked it before uploading the script. Did you somehow load a saved game before unlocking the gallery?
2. *.rpyc files are autogenerated by *.rpy when you run ren'py based applications/games so you have nothing to worry. Just be careful not to delete any *.rpy or *.rpyc files, unless you know what you're doing.