GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hello guys, I made this walkthrough in mod and in pdf because I searched and found no mod or walkthrough available. Enjoy and in case of any error just send me a message. This is my if you want to help me. Thanks ^^ Updated to version v0.3.0
Nice. Thanks. Suggest adding game version number to walkthrough filenames.

Reactions: IAmAB

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hello guys, I made this walkthrough in mod and in pdf because I searched and found no mod or walkthrough available. Enjoy and in case of any error just send me a message. This is my if you want to help me. Thanks ^^ Updated to version v0.3.0
Might want to let Dimitri57 know to add to the OP. Oh wait, I just did that when I replied.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Thank you very much for the tip, I will start doing this starting today.
You are welcome. You might also start running a thread for each game you mod or walkthrough. It will help a lot when you get quite a few going.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
You are welcome. You might also start running a thread for each game you mod or walkthrough. It will help a lot when you get quite a few going.
I'm going to do this, but I don't know what the mod page needs to look like. I'll look for how to do the op right now. Thanks again.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is fastly becoming one of my favorites, if it continues the way its going ill be so happy. Ty and good luck

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys, I made this walkthrough in mod and in pdf because I searched and found no mod or walkthrough available. Enjoy and in case of any error just send me a message. This is my if you want to help me. Here is the mod page. Thanks ^^
EDIT: Updated to v0.3.2
GALLERY MOD: Here!
Updated to v0.3.2

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 29/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Long road home Holiday 2020" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long road home Holiday 2020" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Here is the Italian translation of "Long road home" version "0.4.1".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long road home" versione "0.4.1".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 19/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Long road home" version "0.4.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long road home" versione "0.4.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Long road home" version "0.3.2".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long road home" versione "0.71.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Overview: "Will he perform the tasks to gain acceptance into the club?"

MC: Oof baby, you dried my balls... Did I pass the test?
Girl: "NNGGGFFFH, BBLEGRRR..." (it means "YOU'RE F*CKING IN BUDDY")

“Unless you want to fuck me, why do you care what I look like?”, Eminem
IDK, eye candy?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hello guys, I made this walkthrough in mod and in pdf because I searched and found no mod or walkthrough available. Enjoy and in case of any error just send me a message. This is my if you want to help me. Here is the mod page. Thanks ^^
EDIT: Updated to v0.3.2
There is already an in game WT mod for this game built in. I took mine down because the dev did his own. Seemed pointless.

• Thinking Face

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Just started playing :p At the And i cannot stop laughing xD Real funny and entertaining so far! Cannot wait to see how it develops. (y)(y)(y)

grohotor

May 15, 2020
do i need to apply the patch to the windows version or is that for the android version? i cant tell

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is a really good game with interesting characters especially the MC and the girls model looks really good too, seeing that the story is just starting can't wait to see whats in the store for future (hopefully more Tracy :( ), i thought u had to be a asshole to play the bad guy path but glad thats not the case, and frankly it needs a better term than "bad path" since that fucking degenerate deserves to die, also kinda sad the Tracy and jessy ending was cut short but i understand dev wanted to tell his story so i am glad he atleast gave a good ending(/Trolling?) and not leaving things unfinished...i really hope we get more Tracy in future updates as well since imo she is one of the best Milf's i've see in VN's. Overall its a pretty good game with interesting characters and plenty of hot sex scenes and Humor (that Manhood alert made me LOL so hard) i'm eagerly waiting for the next update :)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes