May 28, 2021
I love this game. The gang war storyline has got to be the most anticipated storyline I have ever had. This is the draw of the game for me, the writing and the character development backed up of course by the beautiful visuals. This game seems to have fallen under the radar of many gamers, and that is disappointing.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
How I found this game I don't even know but it's a gem and I'm glad I did. I didn't expect a lot when I started it because I was bored and needed a quick fap but this game is sick congrats to the dev and I'm looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: aragh and Giovany

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love this game. The gang war storyline has got to be the most anticipated storyline I have ever had. This is the draw of the game for me, the writing and the character development backed up of course by the beautiful visuals. This game seems to have fallen under the radar of many gamers, and that is disappointing.
Not really the devs fault in some ways.

Due to the slow development cycle it doesn't spend a lot of time in the spotlight.

Needs people to talk about it but I know some people are on the fence over an issue that happened a while back when dev changed some content because of some complaints.

There are quite a few people that don't trust devs that cave to pressure like that. It stops them recommending it.

That and most games take a while to build up a player base. You get the lucky ones that strike it rich but most of them will develop slowly and finish one or two games before they have a large amount of players.

More people take notice the more content you release. Finish a game and even more people take notice because then you have proven you will stick with your work and not drop it.

Hopefully it will build up as time goes on.

Reactions: Zorrion
Feb 11, 2018
Long Road Home [v0.6.0] [OBDGames] Unofficial Android Port -

Size - 693.3 Mb

Long Road Home Holiday 2020 Special Unofficial Android Port -

Size - 64 Mb

*Will add W.T mod and Multi-mod Ports in upcoming updates*

You can reach me here -

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Long Road Home [v0.6.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 598 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 564 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamers are advised to start from the visit to a motor gang leader, just so they do not lose focus of their
new meaning in life - where Mc is at and where he is going, if anywhere, in this new game life.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was a really good update.

The new girls look great and it's awesome to see Tracy again.

Della is still my fave, her and Stan are a cute couple.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Not really taste this game anymore when I feel like hetero action is in the minority. Why can’t two different lines be made for Jessy just a straight line and a bi line. Or kick the whole slut to hell from next to me and take even her mom instead. In this game, there are buttons along the way that can prevent, for example, violence, etc., one thousand and one question do you want a character? So why then isn’t the question whether you want to see just straight stuff or whether you are both lesbian and straight. Of all these, the button is the beginning of the game, so that the action in question is not even asked but is automatically deleted. It makes me angry to share my girlfriend with another girl and even more so with another man. Here, too, one kind of moves in the NTR area.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Not really the devs fault in some ways.

Due to the slow development cycle it doesn't spend a lot of time in the spotlight.

Needs people to talk about it but I know some people are on the fence over an issue that happened a while back when dev changed some content because of some complaints.

There are quite a few people that don't trust devs that cave to pressure like that. It stops them recommending it.

That and most games take a while to build up a player base. You get the lucky ones that strike it rich but most of them will develop slowly and finish one or two games before they have a large amount of players.

More people take notice the more content you release. Finish a game and even more people take notice because then you have proven you will stick with your work and not drop it.

Hopefully it will build up as time goes on.
I wasn't aware of this, do you happen to know what was changed?

I really like this game, but yeah, I get that people would be a little nervous about major changes along the way if the dev tends to adjust the game based on complaints. I haven't played the latest release yet, but at least for 0.5 it is, IMO one of the best games here.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes