Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Lets see:
1) Tracy nice to have you back. Always enjoy my women stacked and having a edginess to them. The Della and Tracy interaction deserved some applause (nice)
2) Jess likes her number 1 standing but didn't do much else, which was alright. The one thing Jess is missing is an Angie. She has no female equal with her attitude.
3) Rai sexy as ever, but careful with the jealous streaks. Backbone and a little more edginess? Definitely a submissive type right now.
4) Piper raised some in this episode, but is she worth it?
5) Kat I do like my MILF's stacked, always a pleasure.
6) Willow hmmm... wait and see
7) Reba, no opinion as of yet, liked her with longer hair
8) Sarah, mom said a tiger is hidden underneath, let open the cage!
9) Nora did nothing for me, usually OBD hits on the MILF's, this time the personality is right, but the looks did nothing.
10) Ash, a story still waits to unfold.

In the poll I voted for Tracy, Kat and Rai (always preferred the experienced ladies). Tracy and Kat continued to show why I liked them, while Rai lost a little ground. Rai still is missing something, just don't know what it is.

Reactions: MataHariX

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
nice update as usual, story advanced and new relevant and interesting chars were introduced and mc advanced with chars.

few scrshots.

1. weird arm
2. cougar in heat
3. yea they gonna have sexsession
4. couldn't be more happy
I totally fell for Nora and all the heat she emanates, cannot wait for her scene... I want to see how OBD manages to articulate that scene with all the plot.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I agree with you on Nora, but I'm interested on how Rai reacts. On one side she works in a strip bar full of bikers, on the other in some of the conversations, she has shown a reserved side.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice update! But that last scene about Ash, damn! I like her, I hope she won't get in too much trouble. Let's wait and see.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What a disgusting representation of PTSD and mental health issues. This game has some of the cringiest dialog of any game I've played on this website.
I don't think a smut game or any kind of game for that matter is the best place to seek advice or representation of PTSD or any other mental issues.

Last edited:

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
hello guys, somebody can you tell me about the size difference between compressed and original games?
Is there a compressed game storyline that is cut or skipped? Thx

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
It's simply compression of the images with a different image format (usually WebP). There's no difference in the content, and you'd likely never even notice the difference between the two versions outside of some occasional minor artefacts or colour banding (typically in dark scenes).

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello all! Just a quick update on the progress of the story. So far I've done 148 still renders and 8 animations. The animations have been kicking my ass trying to get them to run smoothly without the wonky glitches that can pop up. There will be closure to several lingering issues in the story. I've attached a couple of images from 0.8.0
I wish all of you happy holidays! Take and stay safe.

OBD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Pretty cool game so far. I see massive improvement from the beginning in the talent of the developer. I'm glad I stuck it out.

As much as I love a variety of types of women, I hope the developer doesn't go overboard adding new ones to the story. I'm starting to worry that this might be happening when there are already several possible hook-ups in the game.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Pretty cool game so far. I see massive improvement from the beginning in the talent of the developer. I'm glad I stuck it out.

As much as I love a variety of types of women, I hope the developer doesn't go overboard adding new ones to the story. I'm starting to worry that this might be happening when there are already several possible hook-ups in the game.
Thank you for your comments and feedback. I feel ya. There has been some mission creep as the story has progressed. (I'm a perv, I like all types of women). We are there as far as "intended" LI's for the duration of this chapter of the story. Just like in real life, not every girl the MC meets in the story will pan out to be a serious LI. Just by virtue of so much of the story being around strip clubs there are a lot of girls. Many are just in the background of the story. Since this is my first project, I'm still learning how to manage my expectations and capabilities. (Nice way of saying I'm still prone to fuck up...)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
im just starting the game look super fun . but has no music ? at least chapter 1 theres non?
I hope you enjoy the ride. I'm planning to add music and effects once the first chapter is complete. I polled my Paterons early on about sounds and effects. Most did not care if they were there or not. This is a one man show, so finding music and adding effects would take away from time to write script, render images, animate and code the game. In addition to music and effects, I'll remaster a lot of renders from Episodes 1, 2, and 3 also since a lot of them are crap compared to what I can do now. I've been learning on the fly since starting the project. I'm not a fan of mid-game remaster, redo, reboot or reloads so all that will wait until the first chapter is done.

hapaglloyd

Jun 27, 2021
no problem sir! thx for ur fast response i just put my own music . its ok i prefer u focus on what the important things are . like the story renders animations and stuff. keep up the good work. fabulous game so far

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.50 star(s) 120 Votes