motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I am also enamored by tiny, petite ladies.:cool:(y) But, I have enjoyed dating a wide variety of women of many heights and sizes... from "Damn! You're really tall!" to big girls like Cloe, to so skinny that I'm always trying to feed her cheeseburgers, to voluptuous curves. I can't abide hideous women but I don't reject a girl because she's on the "plain Jane" side if I like her personality and she isn't ugly like Barb. Being compatible is more important that having the hottest girl, IMHO. It's like that song, Close Enough to Perfect by Alabama...
Don't you worry about my woman
And what you think she ought to be
She's close enough to perfect for me!

In this game, that's my beloved Jessy. Sometimes she wears too much makeup. Sometimes she makes me want to start a fight. Don't you worry about my woman... and, what you think she ought to be... She's close enough to perfect... for me.:love:
I guess it's actually nice that we aren't after the same woman, phat. And, no, I don't feel bad you had to settle for second best. Hehehe. JK, bud. Adventure on, PapaPhat!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, your efforts are definitely noticed and appreciated! Tall girls are fine. Six footers plus are rare. I'm 6'1" so 5'5" to 5"8" is perfect for me. I have to admit 5"2" and petite is nice too. Hell they are all nice... even phat('s) women. Hehehe, couldn't resist. :oops::devilish:
All good. Funny you should mention six footers... my "Damn! You're really tall!" example was a former collegiate basketball player, former catalog model and stood six foot five in four inch heels. She had legs for DAYS!!! And, a plump, well rounded mommy booty like Tracey and mama Della. She ended up cheating on me with one of my friends which ended our affair, more's the pity... They say never stick your wick in crazy... that girl was pretty neurotic and bipolar... still had a hell of a great time while it lasted.

I love women... all shapes and sizes but Jessy is my perfect ideal, sweet, adventurous, petite and a big bubble bum! Yum, yum, yum!!! Tracey, Rai and the others are always welcomed to join in. Jess and I love them all:cool:(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
All good. Funny you should mention six footers... my "Damn! You're really tall!" example was a former collegiate basketball player, former catalog model and stood six foot five in four inch heels. She had legs for DAYS!!! And, a plump, well rounded mommy booty like Tracey and mama Della. She ended up cheating on me with one of my friends which ended our affair, more's the pity... They say never stick your wick in crazy... that girl was pretty neurotic and bipolar... still had a hell of a great time while it lasted.

I love women... all shapes and sizes but Jessy is my perfect ideal, sweet, adventurous, petite and a big bubble bum! Yum, yum, yum!!! Tracey, Rai and the others are always welcomed to join in. Jess and I love them all:cool:(y)
Hmmmm....I'm thinkin' that the preview pics are indicating there may be a lot of Katy and Willow in the next update. I'm lookin' forward to getting to know them better. Tracy and Jess are still my Queen and Princess but I need to make sure all the girls in the harem know how much I love and appreciate them. It's just sooooooo hard when you have to spread yourself so far. Just gotta knuckle down and show the love! ;):D:p

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmm....I'm thinkin' that the preview pics are indicating there may be a lot of Katy and Willow in the next update. I'm lookin' forward to getting to know them better. Tracy and Jess are still my Queen and Princess but I need to make sure all the girls in the harem know how much I love and appreciate them. It's just sooooooo hard when you have to spread yourself so far. Just gotta knuckle down and show the love! ;):D:p
Is Willow into girls? IDK if that was ever established for sure but I remember getting hints of that vibe. I also remember Katy saying that she wasn't into girls. One at a time, two at a time... hell, round them all up for a conga line! Wait... I already shared that fantasy, didn't I? Mentioned the California king bed double wide too... Hell... Phat needs some fresh fantasy food! Update getting close Dima? Papa needs some prime fappin' fuel!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Yep... I'm a pervert and a man whore. Like Clint once said, "A man's got to know his limitations." Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hell... Phat needs some fresh fantasy food! Update getting close Dima? Papa needs some prime fappin' fuel!!!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Two weeks! Two weeks! Two weeks! JK, OBD. But, ya know, just sayin'. Phat looks like he's sufferin' an' we're all just droolin'. So..........two weeks, two weeks, two weeks! No pressure, man. :oops::p:cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
queen_tracy.jpg
Don't worry motseer, mc didn't forget me. He enjoyed my special surprise...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
When are we going to knock up either Tracy,Jessy and Rachel? We can have Katy and Kat as well. Then later maybe Dee. Willow is going to be the long game. And I think that the MC is going to have to do something to Reba to get find out about why she's at the club.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: darlic and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When are we going to knock up either Tracy,Jessy and Rachel? We can have Katy and Kat as well. Then later maybe Dee. Willow is going to be the long game. And I think that the MC is going to have to do something to Reba to get find out about why she's at the club.
Last word I read from OBD on pregnancy was that there is currently one pregnancy planned to happen at some point. He would not confirm who gets preggo other than to deny that it will not be Jessy. I asked... he said no, not Jessy. So, it is still a mystery for now.

Good luck with Dee! Mama Della and Stan have both earned their white hair, just like my long, white beard and half gray head. Della is most likely past the age of menopause and can't get pregnant again. I would hazard a guess that is the case with Tracey as well but the "Joe Dirt" ending says otherwise... Speaking of that ending... If you haven't seen it go back to the scene with MC, Jessy and Tracey in her car early in game when they are discussing what to do about JD. If you pick the option to send him to prison instead of killing him (Yes, I prefer to savagely murder him too...) by reporting him to the authorities and sharing Jessy's home video of JD's actions you get a clever little side ending with some beautiful baby bump surprises. It's a light hearted, humorous ending worthy of being named the Joe Dirt ending.

I would greatly enjoy making all MC's girls pregnant, especially Jessy... She would look radiant with a big baby bump to match her bubble bum. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

However, per Dimitri aka OBD we will only see one baby bump and he wouldn't say who it will be.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Maybe it will be Sluggo's wife. Mickey and his ol'lady already have several kids but I don't think Sluggo is a papa yet and she is so fine you KNOW he has to be hittin' that!!! Go Sluggo Go!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: kcaldw

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Plot twist! It will be the MC in the style of the Arnie movie Junior.
Aw HELL no!!! hahaha :ROFLMAO: Get to da choppa! Need to find da diaper bag... I'll be back!
I'm pulling for Sluggo and his ol'lady.:cool:(y) Go Sluggo Go!!! Fraternal twins, a boy and a girl.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Aw HELL no!!! hahaha :ROFLMAO: Get to da choppa! Need to find da diaper bag... I'll be back!
I'm pulling for Sluggo and his ol'lady.:cool:(y) Go Sluggo Go!!! Fraternal twins, a boy and a girl.
Nope it's going to be Mickey and his old lady for the win with baby # 5.:cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Two weeks! Two weeks! Two weeks! JK, OBD. But, ya know, just sayin'. Phat looks like he's sufferin' an' we're all just droolin'. So..........two weeks, two weeks, two weeks! No pressure, man. :oops::p:cool:
Two weeks? Two weeks!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Okay, okay... We will be patient and await that fine OBD perfection...

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Two weeks? Two weeks!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Okay, okay... We will be patient and await that fine OBD perfection...
Great movie, BTW!! I don't know how you come up with all the quotes. Hehehe I never would have made the connection. Haha... "two weeks, dadadada, two weeks". Cracked me up, man! :love::ROFLMAO::p:cry::ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO::oops: Think I pissed my pants. Doh...

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great movie, BTW!! I don't know how you come up with all the quotes. Hehehe I never would have made the connection. Haha... "two weeks, dadadada, two weeks". Cracked me up, man! :love::ROFLMAO::p:cry::ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO::oops: Think I pissed my pants. Doh...
That's just how my demented, old, Swiss cheese mind works, my friend. I instantly relate phrases and events to films I've seen and favorite pieces of music. Like your pants soiling comment brought to mind this little nugget...

Manky Scots git! I soiled my armor I was so scared! (talking about the rabbit) What's he do, nibble your bum?
Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Later in the scene Arthur tells him to, "Shut up and go and change your armor!" haha :devilish:
Considering what happens to Arthur's knights as that scene progresses, I think we can bide our time for a couple of weeks while Dimitri polishes his next masterpiece installment of Long Road Home.:devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Last word I read from OBD on pregnancy was that there is currently one pregnancy planned to happen at some point. He would not confirm who gets preggo other than to deny that it will not be Jessy. I asked... he said no, not Jessy. So, it is still a mystery for now.

Good luck with Dee! Mama Della and Stan have both earned their white hair, just like my long, white beard and half gray head. Della is most likely past the age of menopause and can't get pregnant again. I would hazard a guess that is the case with Tracey as well but the "Joe Dirt" ending says otherwise... Speaking of that ending... If you haven't seen it go back to the scene with MC, Jessy and Tracey in her car early in game when they are discussing what to do about JD. If you pick the option to send him to prison instead of killing him (Yes, I prefer to savagely murder him too...) by reporting him to the authorities and sharing Jessy's home video of JD's actions you get a clever little side ending with some beautiful baby bump surprises. It's a light hearted, humorous ending worthy of being named the Joe Dirt ending.

I would greatly enjoy making all MC's girls pregnant, especially Jessy... She would look radiant with a big baby bump to match her bubble bum. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

However, per Dimitri aka OBD we will only see one baby bump and he wouldn't say who it will be.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Maybe it will be Sluggo's wife. Mickey and his ol'lady already have several kids but I don't think Sluggo is a papa yet and she is so fine you KNOW he has to be hittin' that!!! Go Sluggo Go!!!
Be ready for a head fake...:cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Be ready for a head fake...:cool:
Crafty old fuck! :devilish: hahaha:ROFLMAO: Like I said before, I don't make predictions. However, I do dream in technicolor!
Hope all is well at home and with the game progress, my friend.
I am quite ready for the next installment whenever it's ready for me!
Bring on v0.9!!! Huzzah!!! Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Crafty old fuck! :devilish: hahaha:ROFLMAO: Like I said before, I don't make predictions. However, I do dream in technicolor!
Hope all is well at home and with the game progress, my friend.
I am quite ready for the next installment whenever it's ready for me!
Bring on v0.9!!! Huzzah!!! Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Me too, Phat! I'm down to reading chapter 8 only a scene or two at a time, trying to space it out and finish just before the chpt. 9 release. Last night I read the beach trip with Jessy, Rai, Della and Tracy. (No spoilers today) I think it is one of my favorite events in the whole story... so far...:cool:(y)

• Haha

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure: I have never really enjoyed haveing, watching or playing Back door sex.
And when it comes to playing it thats the only time I never choose the come inside option.
I figger if she's gonna get shit on my dick I'm getting cum on her arse.:devilish:

Just Sayin.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes