McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
It shouldn't need it. I went through all paths before I refreshed the links yesterday. That being said, I thought I had it fixed three days ago... :rolleyes: I swear, COVID fog is a real thing!
Yea, but I don't know keterboy source, it could be the first iteration of 1.0.
I guess someone can compare the hashs for both the files [one from their download link, and one from what I posted] and if they are indeed the exact same, I'll delete/edit my post removing the unneccessary file.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Yea, but I don't know keterboy source, it could be the first iteration of 1.0.
I guess someone can compare the hashs for both the files [one from their download link, and one from what I posted] and if they are indeed the exact same, I'll delete/edit my post removing the unneccessary file.
I downloaded the releases an hour ago (like 5 mins before my post), Dimitri said he updated the links yesterday so if the math is correct and the fact that the Patreon post literally says the below. I think we are okay soldier, you should sleep easy tonight.
Capture.PNG

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
no disrespect dimitri but im hungry and this guy is giving free bread and im taking it
i blame your good writing for it

dastryker

Nov 15, 2022
The reason we like this game and the game draws a specific sub-group of ideologue is due to the dev's political leanings. See exhibit A View attachment 2427636
I have tendency of seeing the deeper meaning of things.
Mayyybe, but I happen to be a socially enlightened elite born and raised on the left coast - not too far from San Berdoo - and I adore this game. I don't need every fictional character I play as/with to believe what I do.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I lean more towards Stacy Dash. :cool:
Oh HELL YEAH!!! Stacy Dash is not only a terrific actor and wonderfully beautiful woman, she is much closer to my own age at just one year younger than me, born in 1967, whereas Ms. Grier is 17 years my senior, born in 1949.

Speaking of Stacy Dash... why don't we have Stacy Dash look alike working at the Fox Box??? She would make a fine addition to the staff! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
1678914994913.png

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
man your charter's name is MOJO. Funny.
Thanks:cool:(y) Yeah... There are several character names that I use a lot, Mojo is just one of several. Mojo is an old school blues term that refers to a deep, soulful groove as heard in, "I got my mojo workin'" by the legendary Muddy Waters. It's one of my all time favorite blues tunes.

The blues influenced many other musical forms such as rock and roll, R&B, soul, funk, even country and folk. I hear distinct blues inspired tracks in the sound track for Long Road Home and it always makes me feel good... then the tone shifts to something like "I just want them bad boys" and I instantly face palm and head for the mute button... Oh well, there is no such thing as perfect... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes