bimbopls

Mar 4, 2019
Try right click on the file and select open as administrator.

Edit: then go into control panel and tell windows defender to shut the fuck up...:devilish:
I am the admin so that option isn't there and I'm on a mac so Windows defender isn't the issue. Thanks though!

bimbopls

Mar 4, 2019
Nevermind Dimitri57 figured it out by being bored and fiddling with shit lmao. The default archive utility on mac must have screwed something up, because I used a different file archiver and got it to work. User error by yours truly. Keep up the good work brother

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I can't download, I'm facing such a problem Windows 10. I use Turkish, but I specified it as a red area.
View attachment 2470254
Windows10 blocked the file because some virus
Damn Micro$oft AV too good :illuminati: h0W aM i G0nNa sTeAl aLl y0Ur nUdEs N0w :WutFace:
windows_defender.jpg

Once again, stop downloading direct links unprotected (popup/ad blockers is minimum) and use 3rd party software like JDownloader2 to download the files from the Internet. I sound like a fuking parrot at this point :HideThePain:

Also most should now this by now, ren'py .exe files are known for triggering such AVs (its a false-positive).

This really need a mirror. 6+ hrs download time, lol
Hmm PixelDrain is usually fast for most... probably you hit a limit. I'll add more filehosts but it takes me about an hour to upload 1GB file :HideThePain: for now i've added a WeTransfer link which should be pretty fast but it only lasts 7 days.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
BTW: Desert == arid land with usually sparse vegetation; dessert == a course that concludes a meal. (happens during the conversation with Katie during steak dinner)

Love the game and the attention to detail like the caps to a beer bottle (removing them before drinking) and the like.

Love the banter.

The only (minor) issue I've seen that has stuck to my mind is the use of "woke" in describing those self-centered jackasses on Jaybird's ol'lady (forgot her name) used when talking about the useless city council members. Woke implies she is a radical-right individual. To date, I do not attribute that stance to any of the Rogues. The Minions... that's another story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
excuse me when i try to dl the compressed version
near the end it says virus detected and i cannot proceed i had already retried 3 times
what can i do ?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
nice content in the update

just wondering did anyone go whit"rin as informant" route? wondering if there was content for that

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
BTW: Desert == arid land with usually sparse vegetation; dessert == a course that concludes a meal. (happens during the conversation with Katie during steak dinner)

Love the game and the attention to detail like the caps to a beer bottle (removing them before drinking) and the like.

Love the banter.

The only (minor) issue I've seen that has stuck to my mind is the use of "woke" in describing those self-centered jackasses on Jaybird's ol'lady (forgot her name) used when talking about the useless city council members. Woke implies she is a radical-right individual. To date, I do not attribute that stance to any of the Rogues. The Minions... that's another story.
Thank you for the kind words and observations on my attention to detail.

As far as Candi using woke. Don't you think you're painting with a broad brush? That word is in common use. Bill Maher has done numerous monologs on "wokeness". I don't think anyone would consider him to be a radical-right winger.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
This is my opinion on funny situation

When MC goes to Racheal's sister bachelorette party and plays his Chip and dale's role for that night. It would be funny if Racheal takes either pics or a video and shows it to the girls in the fox den.

But that's my opinion on a funny situation

Reactions: Onetogo

Arachel

Nov 16, 2022
"Woke" are the radical leftists not right wing.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018

As far as Candi using woke. Don't you think you're painting with a broad brush? That word is in common use. Bill Maher has done numerous monologs on "wokeness". I don't think anyone would consider him to be a radical-right winger.
Bill Maher is the right wing's favorite "left winger." No one has paid attention to him for years except conservatives, so he has adjusted his views to cater to the audience that he still has to try and stay relevant. He constantly goes on Fox News and every conservative show to remind conservatives that he is "a true liberal," just one who happens to tell them everything they want to hear - the Left has gone crazy, the real racism in society is directed at white people, all of Ron Desantis's culture war scapegoating is valid, its stupid to protect the environment or try to slow the spread of Covid, immigrants are scary, etc.

But he's still an atheist who likes marijuana so he must be spokesman for liberals. LOL.

Last edited:

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Really enjoying this game, glad we got to play with Angel this update, and was happy that the play time with Candi was her choice instead of the MC's, loved that.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

Right, everyone knows about woke culture and defund the police, (should know at least the media is left leaning.)

I did laugh reading that bit, outlaw bikers talking about the missing police and the social worker getting owned.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

Haven't seen any of Bill Maher's comments on wokeness. Will look for some. Thanx.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes