any news on update i did check patron no news
Dev just posted this on Patreon.
Long Road Home 10 Part 2 Update
Progress thus far,
360 still images
41 Animations/loops
4 Events complete
3500+ lines of text and code.
I’m making progress despite dealing with some health and RL issues. Nothing terrible, just annoying.

Thats the closest your gonna get info wise.. As to when who cares he's working on it and thats good enough for me.

Lokiiisme

Sep 15, 2020
Been out for a while and just noticed the 1.0. Downloaded it, fired up last save and rolled right to credits. What was new from 0.9 to 1.0? Is it worth starting over to see any changes?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Changelog:
v1.0 Part 1
  • 1,274 still images
  • 80 Animations/loops (3,000+ animation slides)
  • 13,000 lines of code and text
  • 2 Major story events
  • 16 side events
  • More music and sound effects.
  • Take care, OBD
for future reference you can always check "changelog"page 1, Most devs keep it up to date

Reactions: Onetogo

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Update for android?
I don't use android, but below was the last discussion on it:

cxx stated : no up-to-date version but good news is that you can request it elsewhere at f95.
OBD Stated:
The best thing for Android users is to apply the 10.1 script fix, compress and then port to Android. Android has a 2 gig download limit. Uncompressed, the game is currently over 4 gig. I don't have any Android devices to test if the PAK's work. It's a crap shoot for me to do Android distributions.

Sorry best I could find in this discussion thread.

Lokiiisme

Sep 15, 2020
for future reference you can always check "changelog"page 1, Most devs keep it up to date
Thanks. I caught that. My question was was is it worth starting over? The end spot was the same, for me at least, as it was in .9. I was thinking that the new stuff must be earlier in the story or I had done something wrong. In both version it ended at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Thanks. I caught that. My question was was is it worth starting over? The end spot was the same, for me at least, as it was in .9. I was thinking that the new stuff must be earlier in the story or I had done something wrong. In both version it ended at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well if i remember correctly the latest update was pure bugfix & spelling corrections and the one before that was indeed whit the ending off angelica/rebba calling.

obd has a decent average release of about 3-4 months per update which means meaning the next content release should be in 1-2 months (pure speculation on my part)

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
well if i remember correctly the latest update was pure bugfix & spelling corrections and the one before that was indeed whit the ending off angelica/rebba calling.

obd has a decent average release of about 3-4 months per update which means meaning the next content release should be in 1-2 months (pure speculation on my part)
Guessing with OBD, it will be a war between the open roads and the game. Which is totally fine at this time of year. :)

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The closest I have for a Sexy VN with a biker themed inspired by sons of anarchy/Mayans.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
The closest I have for a Sexy VN with a biker themed inspired by sons of anarchy/Mayans.
Thanks for the compliment! (y)

If it has the feel of SOA or Mayans, it is a coincidence. I've never seen one episode of either. SOA started when I was still working overseas. When I got back stateside, my buddies tried to get me to watch it. They way Hollyweird fucks things up I figured it was a cheesy biker soap opera and never watched it.

Hell I could write the story on the shit that goes down right here in town. A fight broke out between the Banditos and Homietos at a bar on the Southwest side last month. Three guys got killed and three others wounded in the shootout. The Red and Gold don't play.

Reactions: PapaPhat

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018

If it has the feel of SOA or Mayans, it is a coincidence. I've never seen one episode of either. SOA started when I was still working overseas. When I got back stateside, my buddies tried to get me to watch it. They way Hollyweird fucks things up I figured it was a cheesy biker soap opera and never watched it.

Hell I could write the story on the shit that goes down right here in town. A fight broke out between the Banditos and Homietos at a bar on the Southwest side last month. Three guys got killed and three others wounded in the shootout. The Red and Gold don't play.
I have not watched Mayans, but SoA was overly OVERLY filled with violence, hate, and evil characters.
Out of all the tv shows I have watched, SoA is so far beyond averages in those things, ... I honestly believe it both hurt me and my soul.
That is the impression it left on me after watching the complete series.
I'm glad I can't recall much specific about the show beyond my impression, I think I subconsciously put up a mental defense to forget about the show.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Sons of Anarchy's creator Kurt Sutter almost got into major trouble with a real-life motorcycle club, which claimed to be the real Sons of Anarchy.

Almost everyone on the cast rides, and they couldn't keep their hands off the bikes on which they shared the red carpet at the premiere party.

"We get paid to ride motorcycles with each other," says Danny Trejo, the Breaking Bad veteran who plays Romeo Parada, the ex-Mexican commando who befriends the SOA.

The show was much like your Long Road Home, my friend, made by folks who ride for other likeminded, free thinking folks.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

On a personal level are u slavic as well my friend??, just curious to see more slavic brothers here.

I agree with you, but I always thought that a biker game with the style of Badik could really work. You have an intreasting MC and better story at some points. You characters look amazing even though u used imogen 3 times lolol(She is a looker).

Hope you make another biker game (This time with a younger cast, make them more diverse like the Diks, make another MC but this time don't make him a badass, make him a russian Immigrent that looks for brotherhood) and have more funding this time, I believe you have talent.

Also hope next time you enter the club much faster.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
well you should goto doctor to get your nose checked, only ntrish is girls having sex with each other and that's with mc's approval so no cheating or ntr.
Well, to be fair, if you channel your inner pussy at the start of the game the mullet does fuck and impregnate the 2 girls giving you a well earned game over. And the scene with that ugly old bitch in the rival MC could be considered NTR if you've got absolutely shit taste and fantasize about fucking an old baseball mitt that stinks of French cheese and 3 week old tuna salad.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes