McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Does all the "$ menu_flag = True" and "$ menu_flag = False" really do anything?
...just seems like it doesn't need to be in any of the scripts.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Does all the "$ menu_flag = True" and "$ menu_flag = False" really do anything?
...just seems like it doesn't need to be in any of the scripts.
I'm not a Ren'Py guru by any stretch. Most of the coding I use came from the templates on the Ren'Py website. I'm going to assume they know what they are doing or are necessary. The code works with them in place, so I've never questioned if they are needed or not. They capture the selection made of the menu question in the persistent save, but I know you can also set a flag without them as well."

Reactions: Mcknobz33

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm not a Ren'Py guru by any stretch. Most of the coding I use came from the templates on the Ren'Py website. I'm going to assume they know what they are doing or are necessary. The code works with them in place, so I've never questioned if they are needed or not. They capture the selection made of the menu question in the persistent save, but I know you can also set a flag without them as well."
1706781429230.jpeg

Aug 9, 2021
Long Road Home [v10.1 Part 3] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (up to v10.1 part 1), updated by AnonymousLegend

Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE : Sorry for the delay, my work takes a lot of time so I didn't have time to update the mod. I will be offline from F95 for approximately 1 month, and will be back online on April 15th

Last edited:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Long Road Home [v10.1 Part 2] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (v10.1 part 1), updated by AnonymousLegend

Man, I love you, the only thing that keep me from giving Long Road Home 5 stars was a lack of Gallery.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Long Road Home [v10.1 Part 2] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (v10.1 part 1), updated by AnonymousLegend

It is appreciated that they continued this MOD, I was already giving it up for lost but two things:

1) It was missing the final scene of this update, a threesome with the MC.

2) There is an old error that had this MOD a scene, I pass you information.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Updated the file, you can download again and check it. Let me know if there's still error

Unfortunately there are still some errors.
1. There are errors playing scenes 3, 4 and 5 on page 7. This was fixed in the mod for Episode 10 Part 1 but I think it was additional fix which I will attach to this post.
2. There are missing images in scenes 3 and 4 on page 1. Most probably the developer changed the script for episode 1 but it was not changed in the Gallery Mod. The missing images are at least since the mod for Episode 10 Part 1.
3. There is missing 'End of Replay' for some of the new scenes. The last scene on page 9 miss it entirely. The second scene on page 10 miss it if you chose to stop after seeing submissive path.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2021
Unfortunately there are still some errors.
1. There are errors playing scenes 3, 4 and 5 on page 7. This was fixed in the mod for Episode 10 Part 1 but I think it was additional fix which I will attach to this post.
2. There are missing images in scenes 3 and 4 on page 1. Most probably the developer changed the script for episode 1 but it was not changed in the Gallery Mod. The missing images are at least since the mod for Episode 10 Part 1.
3. There is missing 'End of Replay' for some of the new scenes. The last scene on page 9 miss it entirely. The second scene on page 10 miss it if you chose to stop after seeing submissive path.
Well okay, i will try to fix it ASAP. Thanks

4.50 star(s) 120 Votes