Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
For us, in high school, it was Coors. Mainly, because it meant someone had made a 500 mile road trip (each way) to get some. lol
Yea, I was going to complain about the gas cost, but I forgot it was .39 cents a gallon. A buck and you could go cruisin for the night. Never saw a gas tank that was over a quarter full back than. :ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think it's supposed to be a Firebird. Now all I need to find is a Trans-Am skin to make it look like Bandit's car... :cool:

"Midriff ties, daisy dukes, hot pants, leather chaps and thigh high boots..."

It should be readily apparent that I like my women on the trashy side... :devilish:

You are at the mercy of a dev that has spent a good portion of his life in strip clubs, biker bars and any venue featuring scantily clad women. (Renaissance festivals) (y)

If you are looking for wenches dressed like the handmaiden's tale, you best move along...:ROFLMAO:
Don't forget the ultra low rise waist bands, totally bare midriffs and the skin tight leather mini skirts! Low rise leather mini, thigh high leather boots, leather laced up halter... Papa's getting hard just thinking about Jess in an outfit like that!:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ah yes that brings back fond memories of drinking Hamms, Schlitz or Oly (Olympia). (y)

My all-time broke ass beer was the generic beer that was in a plain white can that just had "BEER" printed on it. I can't remember what it cost, but it wasn't much. You had to drink it before it got warm. We'd pass the hat and buy as much as we had money for. It was pig swill, but it would get you fucked up. It had the side benefit of curing your constipation... :poop:
You actually DRANK that "BEER" in the white generic can? I'm pretty sure that stuff was not intended for human consumption! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: Reminds me of the generic cigarettes we got a hold of when we got stuck tending a dyke overnight during the flood of '82 and everyone of us ran out of smokes... one guy had a white pack that just said "Cigarettes, filter 100's" on the side. So, we smoked them... the filters turned BLUE! That was really weird. Pretty sure those were never intended for human consumption either.:sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway... I've rambled on far too long at this point, my friends and fellow fiends... I am chomping at the bit like a prized stallion to get my paws on chapter 10 of Long Road Home! After I finish that, I will start all over again and play the whole thing through... again... and again... Love this story! Love these characters, most of whom remind me of someone I've known in my life in the real world. Thanks for all you do, Dima my friend.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yea, I was going to complain about the gas cost, but I forgot it was .39 cents a gallon. A buck and you could go cruisin for the night. Never saw a gas tank that was over a quarter full back than. :ROFLMAO:
My first car was a used VW beetle. It cost me 300 bucks, got 40 miles to the gallon and held 10 gallons of 24 cents per gallon gas. It usually cost around $2 to fill up and dammit only lasted about 2 weeks before I had to do it again.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
You actually DRANK that "BEER" in the white generic can? I'm pretty sure that stuff was not intended for human consumption! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: Reminds me of the generic cigarettes we got a hold of when we got stuck tending a dyke overnight during the flood of '82 and everyone of us ran out of smokes... one guy had a white pack that just said "Cigarettes, filter 100's" on the side. So, we smoked them... the filters turned BLUE! That was really weird. Pretty sure those were never intended for human consumption either.:sick:

Anyway... I've rambled on far too long at this point, my friends and fellow fiends... I am chomping at the bit like a prized stallion to get my paws on chapter 10 of Long Road Home! After I finish that, I will start all over again and play the whole thing through... again... and again... Love this story! Love these characters, most of whom remind me of someone I've known in my life in the real world. Thanks for all you do, Dima my friend.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
I recently walked over to our convenience store kwik trip and wanted a 6 pack of Spotted Cow(New Glarius) and the beer was $17.89 up from $9.89 2 years ago in between these years I watch it raise a few dollars from $9 to $12, but it jumped $5-6 dollars in a month or so. I walked out without my beer angry.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Back in the day PBR came out with a cost effective 6 pack called Red, White and Blue. $1.69 a 6 pack. When in the military every penny counted. :ROFLMAO: I figured it was the shit that spilled onto the floor, but beggars can't be choosy.
If I was THAT broke, I just went to the neighbor's house... any one of about six... and they all hated to drink alone so after about 3-5 minutes... "You want a beer?" "Sure, thanks!" came the inevitable reply and I drank with them until I had to cough up my last two bucks to go get more beer. Two bucks used to buy a lot of good faith with your neighbor... These days? ...not so much...:rolleyes:

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I recently walked over to our convenience store kwik trip and wanted a 6 pack of Spotted Cow(New Glarius) and the beer was $17.89 up from $9.89 2 years ago in between these years I watch it raise a few dollars from $9 to $12, but it jumped $5-6 dollars in a month or so. I walked out without my beer angry.
No more six packs for you, I'm afraid. From now on it may just have to be "one to go". Hehehehe...I crack me up.

Seriously, though, I feel you. I just hope we're near the bottom of it and things can get better without gettin' worse first. *crossed fingers*

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i find exasperating that this dont have a walkthrough for the first chapters im getting crazy trying to find all possibles outcomes by myserlf xD

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i find exasperating that this dont have a walkthrough for the first chapters im getting crazy trying to find all possibles outcomes by myserlf xD
you got integrated wt mod, which works fine
and at start only choice that matters is to see the side ending
all you have to do is follow 1st thing in wt posted on page one

Choice Colors, (Episodes starting 0.4.0)

Choices highlighted "Red" gain respect point 2
Choices highlighted "Blue" gain disrespect point 3
Choices highlighted "Pink" gain affinity point with character 1

General hint. Be honest with The Rogues. Be nice or generous with the girls.

Last edited:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
you got integrated wt mod, which works fine
and at start only choice that matters is to see the side ending
all you have to do is follow 1st thing in wt posted on page one

Choice Colors, (Episodes starting 0.4.0)

Choices highlighted "Red" gain respect point 2
Choices highlighted "Blue" gain disrespect point 3
Choices highlighted "Pink" gain affinity point with character 1

General hint. Be honest with The Rogues. Be nice or generous with the girls.
what do you mean by Disrespect points and how influence in the game

Do i have to force jessy in the blowjob to get her respect ? if not the MC will be treat like a pussy or something?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Do i have to force jessy in the blowjob to get her respect ? if not the MC will be treat like a pussy or something?
you gain respect and disrespect points with bikers, its meant for bikers , respect them and you will be fine
general rule
purple, red, blue choices for most content ingame, tho till you get to jd ending choice blue and red doesnt really matter, just do what you want

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Another way to think of the blue/red is Blue=nice guy, Red=Bad ass. Think in context. Fucking her ass is badass. Will she like it or not? Well..... many of the girls are wannabe biker chicks eventually, some are virgins at first, there are even a few cougars. Think in context, dude. It will work out fine.

For Rogues related choices; follow micmitja's advice. Just think badass.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Another way to think of the blue/red is Blue=nice guy, Red=Bad ass. Think in context. Fucking her ass is badass. Will she like it or not? Well..... many of the girls are wannabe biker chicks eventually, some are virgins at first, there are even a few cougars. Think in context, dude. It will work out fine.

For Rogues related choices; follow micmitja's advice. Just think badass.
I SEE THX PLEASE NO MORE SPOILERS HE---HE

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes