Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Oh ffs if you are going go for an incest tag why waste it by not including the MC in that action (that's almost as bad as stepcest)? Patreon is going to nuke this at some point regardless (probably sooner if they are on those morons at Change.org's hit list, ). Might as well not annoy incest fans that might otherwise follow you to Subscribestar when that happens.
I'm with you bro. I don't own the thread and I stated my opposition to tagging the game with incest numerous times! :mad:
Too many busy bodies chimed in and got it tagged. I see it as a false flag.

Reactions: ByteMi6969

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm with you bro. I don't own the thread and I stated my opposition to tagging the game with incest numerous times! :mad:
Too many busy bodies chimed in and got it tagged. I see it as a false flag.
It is what it is and according to the tagging rules, the tags is added here correctly. Although "soon"* the new, overhauled tagging system could come up and then perhaps, it wil get better - or not.
Regardless I doubt that it will end all the tagging dispute and I believe that still a good amount of users here will argument if or if not tag x is qualified for that game.

*soon can be between now and not in my/your live time

Reactions: Dimitri57

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is 10.1 Part 3 the entire game or do have to play the other versions first, kind of like seasons. I have 10.0 Part 1, 10.2 Part 2 and 10.1 Part 3. Does the latest update have the entire story is what I am asking?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It was Mastercard and Paypal that put pressure on Patreon and they are the biggest online payment options in the world. Telling them to fuck off would have cost Patreon millions a year.

Crypto based payment wouldn't work because the masses don't use it.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive, it's business. Mastercard and Paypal deal with families and they want to keep their names clean to avoid drama and losses from people against certain content.

Patreon was given the choice to fall in line or lose their business. Falling in line was the safer option, losing certain adult devs wouldn't damage their income anywhere near as much as losing Paypal and Mastercard would.
Maybe you could get Elon to buy Paypal and make the problem go away? I heard he's a sucker for petite redheads... just can't say no to them... :geek:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, well... Dima gave us some pretty stern warnings about taking the tough stance with her so I made the deal. Hehe... I also made a secondary save the other way just to see how much of a blood bath Dima will have the stomach for...
Just trying to keep it real peeps. While having a direct confrontation would be epic, it would be costly to both sides. The Rogues are bad asses, but they aren't superhuman. Checkout past RL rival club shootouts at Sturgis, SD, Laughlin, NV or Waco, TX. Nobody comes out unscathed. :(

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just trying to keep it real peeps. While having a direct confrontation would be epic, it would be costly to both sides. The Rogues are bad asses, but they aren't superhuman. Checkout past RL rival club shootout at Sturgis, SD, Laughlin, NV or Waco, TX. Nobody comes out unscathed. :(
True, but then again, they don't have this superweapon:
1708806462375.png

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be so easy to make the story a supernatural one. Have one of the Biker Gangs carry a secret. A Secret that involves a Full Moon. Funny though, every time the MC gets Angry and loses it, when there is a flash of Red. Shoot even his eyes go red. I think supernatural. Mind you the story can also be easily be turned Sci-fy by explaining the red eyes with the fact at some point while he was serving the Military experimented on him to be a Super soldier. Loving the story. It is amazing how a small tweak in the plot can change the genre entirely.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just trying to keep it real peeps. While having a direct confrontation would be epic, it would be costly to both sides. The Rogues are bad asses, but they aren't superhuman. Checkout past RL rival club shootout at Sturgis, SD, Laughlin, NV or Waco, TX. Nobody comes out unscathed. :(
All out of reactions so... (y) Yeah, that's about what I would have guessed. It might be fun in a game but anybody who's seen the real thing knows to avoid the gunfight at all cost. Well same for chains and knives, I guess. Just don't have experience with that. Heh. Keepin' it real is good. Anyone who wants to experience that will get a message. Jus' Agreein':cool:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
cool, so do not need to keep the other versions.
no you can just delete older versions
i believe it also counts for the next one chapter 10 part 4(v10.4) but i presume that the update after that will be a new game file(aka season 2) to reduce file size for downloads etc.
but that is still a bit off im sure dima will let us know when its time

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
so once again. Early game red=bad boy or something like that. Selecting those choices basically allows you to avoid the early good guy ending.
This is... Kinda incorrect. The early red/blue choices doesn't influence the good guy ending whatsover, until the major choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The red ones are more for extra content with Jessie's friends.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
unless wants to keep old versions around and has 500+ TB for all games.
well there have been some games that got reworked so that sometimes can be useful because not every rework made it better but these are few and far between

but if you have the space :
1708807280046.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
This is... Kinda incorrect. The early red/blue choices doesn't influence the good guy ending whatsover, until the major choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The red ones are more for extra content with Jessie's friends.
Hehe... The red/blue thing will likely get a rework one day. Dima wants to redo several things in the early chapters - after the first book is done. That was waaaaayyyyyyyy back when he just thought he knew what he was doin'...:LOL::whistle: Heh, :love: ya, OBD.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes