c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That's his point, he can just check c3po's guide ;)
Question would be at what time. Also I hate when I need that too:
  • Nikki
  • Simone
  • Reba
  • Rin
  • Larisa, but with my luck, it was Oxana
Other question, who would you think will end up at that pole too?
I assume at some point Jessy. Perhaps not for normal Fox box work, but I have the feeling that she will use that pole at least once in the game and if it is only for a private pole dance for our MC.
Other would be Mila after we rescue her from the others, Angie, Brooke, Charlie, Desiree and Piper. Some of them as normal stripper, some of them only doing it for the only MC and their fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Question would be at what time. Also I hate when I need that too:
  • Nikki
  • Simone
  • Reba
  • Rin
  • Larisa, but with my luck, it was Oxana
Other question, who would you think will end up at that pole too?
I assume at some point Jessy. Perhaps not for normal Fox box work, but I have the feeling that she will use that pole at least once in the game and if it is only for a private pole dance for our MC.
Other would be Mila after we rescue her from the others, Angie, Brooke, Charlie, Desiree and Piper. Some of them as normal stripper, some of them only doing it for the only MC and their fun.
Tracy! She was a dancer back in the day. She'll have to show the girls how it's done at some point...

I remember a conversation at Stan and Della's house where she tells about it. Can anybody remember what her stage name was?

Reactions: c3p0

Bill521

Nov 13, 2020
Anyone know if there's much more to the latest progress update then this?

LRH Episode 10 Part 4 Progress Update 07/04/2024

Here’s a quick progress update for part 4 686 still images 180 Animations/loops (16,000+ animation slides) 10,900+ lines of code...

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know if there's much more to the latest progress update then this?

LRH Episode 10 Part 4 Progress Update 07/04/2024

Here’s a quick progress update for part 4 686 still images 180 Animations/loops (16,000+ animation slides) 10,900+ lines of code...
Besides that just that this still won't be the end of this chapter and there will be a part 5 after this.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hopefully OBD don't mind me giving you some things to think on and talk about again.
Not noticed it posted yet so here:

Here’s a quick progress update for part 4
686 still images
180 Animations/loops (16,000+ animation slides)
10,900+ lines of code and text
9 events
Overview,
I’m making fair progress given the RL distractions I’m dealing with. Its summertime and we have a lot of family staying with us. The hours per day I have to work on the project is impacted by them being here. Now the 4th of July is past, some will be leaving. I hope to tie the events I’ve finished together and release Part 4 by the end of the month.
I’ve focused a lot on the script and even more so on coding. Some of the girls have so many variables in their relationship with MC, it makes it a real challenge to code and debug the script.
Currently, the update seems disjointed because I’m addressing so many side events. I don’t like AVN’s that use a lot of jump cuts. It feels too choppy to me when you do that. I’d rather add in small transition scenes to tie the events together, so the story flows more smoothly. That is what I’m working now.
Sigh All of that means I’m going to split the episode again. Part 4 will not be the end of Chapter One.
There are too many loose ends that need to be addressed before the end of the Chapter.
I don’t want to be in a rush to end the Chapter and leave so much hanging or not be answered at all.
Plus, the critical choice to work with Tori and Mayor DePasto or not, requires two separate paths to be staged for the beginning of Chapter 2.
As always, thank you for your support.
Take care and stay safe,
OBD

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sigh All of that means I’m going to split the episode again. Part 4 will not be the end of Chapter One.
At this point that becomes a running gag. Of course, I don't have any ill will nor anything I have against it, he could name the remaning updates for all I care Episode 10 Part 4, 5, 6, ... or spaghetti, pizza, ravioli, ...
And to play the devils advocate: Will episode 10 part 5 be the end of Chapter One?:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
if i remember correctly Dima said that he will split part 4 and the end of ch1 again because its more work than he anticipated..

aaaand he is giving us the silent treatment again so i would guess that part 4 is in the final stages... fingers crossed for a July Release :cool:

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
At this point that becomes a running gag. Of course, I don't have any ill will nor anything I have against it, he could name the remaning updates for all I care Episode 10 Part 4, 5, 6, ... or spaghetti, pizza, ravioli, ...
And to play the devils advocate: Will episode 10 part 5 be the end of Chapter One?:devilish:
Who the fuck knows, because I don’t… :confused:

I’ll address my episode naming cluster fuck when I remaster Chapter 1. No sense messing with it now.

I deserve the (good natured?) ribbing :p

The easy thing to do would be say fuck it and not address some of the secondary or tertiary side plots to wrap up the main. My OCD will not let me do that.

Bear with me as I herd the cats.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes