motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 4122522
So episode 10, part 4, beta 2?:p

View attachment 4122523
I want my Leelee.:cry:
Actually, I think what's coming at the end of the month will be all of the above. I have a feeling that it is taking this long because Dima decided to include the Rin event in addition to the rest. This is just what I think. We will have to wait and see. A couple of weeks and we shall be enlightened. Then we can...
preach2.gif

Reactions: D Dog

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually, I think what's coming at the end of the month will be all of the above. I have a feeling that it is taking this long because Dima decided to include the Rin event in addition to the rest. This is just what I think. We will have to wait and see. A couple of weeks and we shall be enlightened. Then we can...
View attachment 4126204
He said it was only gonna be the Rin event at the end of the month, apparently it's BIG! Nora and Leelee's events will come later but faster since they are much smaller.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Again?! Another prist wars!?

That brings me to another thing:
We have no nun in our (escalting) harem. Cause I can, see laws of c3p0 volume 0x1D to 0x7e6 I demand at least one:love:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
He said it was only gonna be the Rin event at the end of the month, apparently it's BIG! Nora and Leelee's events will come later but faster since they are much smaller.
Well... shit.
deepshit.gif

Again?! Another prist wars!?

That brings me to another thing:
We have no nun in our (escalting) harem. Cause I can, see laws of c3p0 0x1D to 0x7e6bad I demand at least one:love:
I second the emotion. We definitely need a sister wearing a habit... Or do we need a habit for wearing a sister? Anyway, yes. Even if we don't need one now, I'm certain that we will. Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Here's what he said:

"Here are the stats for the remainder of Episode 10 part 4 beta.

I am working on the Rin date event. I’m expanding it to set the stage for the side plot that will play out in Chapter two.

Rin date stats,

444 still images

44 Animations/loops (3,000+ animation slides)

3,000+ lines of code and text

As you can see it is a very large event.

I imagine it will be close to 600 images and 6,000 lines of text by the time I’m finished with it.

I will release it stand alone. I’ll then complete the Nora and Leelee scenes. Those are both much smaller, less complicated scenes.

The Rin event will plug right on to the existing beta release so your saves should work and you will not have the replay the whole episode.

I plan to have it ready to release before the end of the month.

As always, thank you for your support.

Take care and stay safe,

OBD"

And there where some renders but those I won't share here ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
He probably wouldn't mind. You could just ask him about it. I can respect your decision to show him respect. That's what Rogues do.

Still. Boooooooooooo...
I would say that answer is also what Rogues do.:cool:

• Haha

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
...and I will drink it.:giggle:

I mean. It has to be drank either way, right?
If I will loss that "bet" yes. If I would win that "bet", official, I don't think so.
Yet, if that kegs needs to be drank, then it would be sad, if its only saw throat of one motseer. Kegs needs be center of a gathering that has much more than one throat. ;)

Reactions: Shadow74
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes