Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for all the info and advice, it's much appreciated.

I did wonder if some of the clothing (especially products not featured in the Daz shop) just sucked when it came to collision issues.I'm going to try and stick with costumes which the Daz shop has stocked and only bother with exceptional looking outfits from other vendors.
You can add Smoothing to quite a few outfits from other stores and they work perfectly fine, Just note that collisions and smoothing works better is the garment has SubD added also. There is a ton of stuff that is created at base resolution and could really use SubD.

I mention smoothing because DAZ does not separate smoothing from collisions, so you add a smoothing modifier and you get a collision modifier at the same time. You cannot load collision all by itself.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I did wonder if some of the clothing (especially products not featured in the Daz shop) just sucked when it came to collision issues.I'm going to try and stick with costumes which the Daz shop has stocked and only bother with exceptional looking outfits from other vendors.
Sadly, I've seen there's no strong correlation between "name brand" or "high quality" (read-expensive vendor) and fit, you all gotta go on experience. Worse, some things will look great in the promo images and in actual renders look awful (COUGH EVERY SINGLE MOUSOU FIGURE).

For clothes, I find lilflames stuff often fits great, outoftouch is hit or miss....sveva on renderosity is usually solid, tho does mostly textures.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

It's a hit and miss. Some clothes on Daz store work fine with that, others not, and the same is valid for other stores (and freebies). And the same goes for adding up a modifier.
As someone else pointed out, smoothing and collisions are different, but they are the same modifier.

Incidentally, it may be just bad luck for me and the props I used, but recently I had to open a ticket and had to interact with DAZ, with the latest version of Daz Studio, I had an effect in which even if the prop was not yet in contact with the character, the collision already deformed the character, leaving an empty space - in the end they suggested a work around, collision with an invisible prop, and put another visible instance of the prop closer, so it looks like the one closer is creating the effect), but it seems the problem was due to the high mesh of the G8 character, that somehow "amplifies" (my wording, not theirs) the effect.

I do not know if others have had a similar problems, in the previous version I remembered I did not have the problem - I am just saying in case you want to do collisions with props and have the problem.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The Shoot 004.png

Ann's modelling career would always be adult related shoots and product promo.
As her boyfriend/manager I made sure of it.
"Cock Lollies" was a massive contract.

Ann was so happy to be chosen as both model and ambassador for the product. It was obvious to me Tyler's cock had made a massive impression on Ann.

Cock lollies were to be carried by those girls open to sex with strangers. It removed any misunderstanding and allowed women to speed up the process of sex with men they find hot.

Ann chose the male models herself, knowing it would drive me crazy with jealousy. But also because she missed Tyler's black cock.Ann promised she'd behave with those two hung guys, but I knew once she'd got a whiff of bull cock, she'd be aching to taste them.

I already told the guys they could fuck Ann after the shoot. They seemed apprehensive, as Ann's so petite. I assured them she was up to having her holes stretched by huge cocks. And loved being sexually dominated by random men.
I never told Ann though, I wanted to watch her become powerless under the eroticism of the situation.

Succumb to her primal urges of sexual deprivation. She did try hard, bless her. But the smell of cock was too much for her.
Then the whiff of precum sent her over the edge.

Cock Lolllies Ann.png Cock Lolllies Ann 002.png Cock Lolllies Ann 003.png
Cock Lolllies Ann 004.png
Cock Lolllies Ann 005.png

Note. Constructive criticism can be the difference between kimberlite and a polished diamond.
Also, any scenario suggestions would also be appreciated. Feel free to message if you don't wish to clutter the thread.
I'm going to be messing a little more with Ann but also with Vanessa too.
I leave out backgrounds because I have an old Mac (not a plastic mac, which I also have) but a 2018 Mac Mini which groans with annoyance whenever I load
up Daz.

Last edited: