Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm gonna do a proper gallery of her in different outfits, to prove she's a total babe.

I find she's even hotter when she has another guy's cock inside her.
I often imagine her having sex with Chris while I watch. Chris, Ann & the mc are my favourite combo in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I often imagine her having sex with Chris while I watch. Chris, Ann & the mc are my favourite combo in the game.
I think it was cute she gave Tyler some love in the back of the VW while the MC was driving.
She didn't ask for permission from her bf, such a gorgeous naughty little minx!
Witnessing how easily dominated she was by Chris in her dorm room, made me realise she has so much potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Joshy received Ann's filthy selfies while he was making his way to the bar to meet her.
She'd told him she wanted her birthday celebration to be a special event.
He agreed to give her his bank card, so she could treat herself to something special.
Joshy never realised she'd use his money to book herself two well hung male strippers.

Joshy hoped it meant she'd finally let him kiss her, like a real boyfriend.
But he respected her devotion to Chris, even though Chris had told Joshy he was her boyfriend.
So had to financially and emotionally support her. which he did to the best of his ability.
Nursing Ann's swollen vagina back to health with sweet little kisses.
Joshy had grown accustomed to tasting Chris on his girlfriend, as well as digesting his cum from Ann's vagina and asshole.

Joshy wanted to make her her birthday into a very romantic occasion for them both.
Ann had other plans, of course, as did the male strippers.

They suggested trying to stretch both her holes so Joshy would never get to experience Ann's pussy or asshole
squeezing his unworthy member. Ann giggled at the thought, she'd wanted them inside her the moment they'd exposed
their huge cocks. Vanessa would be so jealous of her right now. Ann knew this was going to be extreme pain mixed with unforgettable pleasure.

Ann sends texts.png Ann sends texts992.png

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 11.14.44.png

By the time Joshy arrived he saw something which filled his heart with love. Ann really was the girl of his dreams. She'd already started serving the two dominant men. Ann loved the smell and taste of their huge cocks, she would do anything to experience both men inside her.

Ann was powerless against men with huge cocks, and Joshy loved how subservient she was to these guys, while completely dominating him.
He knew he was going to be having to kiss Ann's two fuckholes better for weeks, these guys were both packing cocks bigger than Ann's forearms.
They'd both be hitting her womb when they penetrated her. Perhaps he'd get her some strong painkillers from the doctor. Both men smiled at Joshy, this girl was a keeper for sure.
He'd made a good choice with Ann, but that didn't mean they'd go easy on her. She could barely handle three of their fingers inside her, so it was obvious their cocks were going to be like childbirth for this gorgeous little cock tease.
Joshy smiled at the men,who smiled back, they realised how much Joshy was enjoying this.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 11.15.56.png

Ann turned and looked at Joshy with a glare, "You'd better not tell Chris I'm letting them both go bareback!"

"Of course darling! I won't say a word to Chris!" Ann had already turned back to carry on sucking the huge black cock.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 11.16.24.png

Joshy stood watching, his mouth dry from the sensation of watching his sweetheart pleasure two men, strangers she'd only met minutes before.

"She's like an Angel!" Joshy thought to himself, "she's so perfect!"

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 11.16.52.png

"Now take some picture, you worthless little Cuck!" shouted Ann.

Joshy's heart filled with joy on hearing those words. His dick jumped to attention, like a soldier who'd almost forgotten the war was on.
Joshy smiled as he filmed Ann, he knew her tiny holes would be destroyed by these guys.
Yet she want it more than anything in the World.

"She's an Angel!" whispered Joshy again, as he stood recording.

Ann would treasure this moment for the rest of her life.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy received Ann's filthy selfies while he was making his way to the bar to meet her.
He agreed to give her his bank card, so she could treat herself to something special.
Joshy never realised she'd use his money to book herself two well hung male strippers.

But he respected her devotion to Chris, even though Chris had told Joshy he was her boyfriend.
So had to financially and emotionally support her. which he did to the best of his ability.
Joshy had grown accustomed to tasting Chris on his girlfriend, as well as digesting his cum from Ann's vagina and asshole.

Joshy wanted to make her her birthday into a very romantic occasion for them both.

They suggested trying to stretch both her holes so Joshy would never get to experience Ann's pussy or asshole
squeezing his unworthy member. Ann giggled at the thought, she'd wanted them inside her the moment they'd exposed
their huge cocks. Vanessa would be so jealous of her right now. Ann knew this was going to be extreme pain mixed with unforgettable pleasure.

View attachment 3794449 View attachment 3794453

View attachment 3794498

By the time Joshy arrived he saw something which filled his heart with love. Ann really was the girl of his dreams. She'd already started serving the two dominant men. Ann loved the smell and taste of their huge cocks, she would do anything to experience both men inside her.

Ann was powerless against men with huge cocks, and Joshy loved how subservient she was to these guys, while completely dominating him.
He knew he was going to be having to kiss Ann's two fuckholes better for weeks, these guys were both packing cocks bigger than Ann's forearms.
They'd both be hitting her womb when they penetrated her. Perhaps he'd get her some strong painkillers from the doctor. Both men smiled at Joshy, this girl was a keeper for sure.
He'd made a good choice with Ann, but that didn't mean they'd go easy on her. She could barely handle three of their fingers inside her, so it was obvious their cocks were going to be like childbirth for this gorgeous little cock tease.
Joshy smiled at the men,who smiled back, they realised how much Joshy was enjoying this.

View attachment 3794514

Ann turned and looked at Joshy with a glare, "You'd better not tell Chris I'm letting them both go bareback!"

"Of course darling! I won't say a word to Chris!" Ann had already turned back to carry on sucking the huge black cock.

View attachment 3794519

Joshy stood watching, his mouth dry from the sensation of watching his sweetheart pleasure two men, strangers she'd only met minutes before.

View attachment 3794521

Joshy's heart filled with joy on hearing those words. His dick jumped to attention, like a soldier who'd almost forgotten the war was on.
Joshy smiled as he filmed Ann, he knew her tiny holes would be destroyed by these guys.

Wow thank you for sharing these with us friend. You have a way with words that is an awesome story.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

View attachment 3794449 View attachment 3794453

View attachment 3794498

View attachment 3794514

View attachment 3794519

View attachment 3794521

Sorry for any typos, shitty sentence structure, but I've been up for about 20 hours lol.

Reactions: Joshy92

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Wow thank you for sharing these with us friend. You have a way with words that is an awesome story.
I've been a few months into learning Daz from scratch, so "touch wood" I'll be able to improve as I learn more.
Also been learning Blender as well, hope to start using that as a part of the proper workflow. So much to learn but loving every minute of it. It's always inspiring to work with Ann, she's such a little babe. I had to screenshot the last images as they're huge. I'll upload them somewhere else if people want them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92