Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 688 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
loved it! i hope the "roommate" gets corrupted by Vanessa also, lesbian route for her please! (i havent played the non-renpy version so i dont know if that happens or not but i can dream lol)
Glad you liked it. This isn't a lesbian focused game, so if there will be more in the future, it will still likely involve another guy. There's currently no Vanessa + Emily content (not to say there ever won't be, I just don't know). However, in the latest version of the official game, Vanessa does do a tiny bit of corrupting of another girl, but it's mostly to get MC laid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Glad you liked it. This isn't a lesbian focused game, so if there will be more in the future, it will still likely involve another guy. There's currently no Vanessa + Emily content (not to say there ever won't be, I just don't know). However, in the latest version of the official game, Vanessa does do a tiny bit of corrupting of another girl, but it's mostly to get MC laid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and I'll add this is one of my favorite scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Cant wait to play the new update! i am not playing the other version so ill wait. Love it so far!

Btw are there more scenes if you accept the bartenders offer ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Cant wait to play the new update! i am not playing the other version so ill wait. Love it so far!

Btw are there more scenes if you accept the bartenders offer ?
As of now, there is one girl he introduces you to (and you get three chances to accept his offer to get her scene - I'm implementing the third chance in v0.7).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234
Sep 10, 2022
Excuse my ignorance but I haven't been here long.
I have played the original Long Story Short game and I really liked it. So I found this Ramake version of the game.
I have read a little above but I do not understand well. This version has more content and is it worth playing? Or is it exactly the same content as the original game? Since like the original it has a bit slow updates, if this remake has more content I would like to play it.
Thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have played the original Long Story Short game and I really liked it. So I found this Ramake version of the game.
I have read a little above but I do not understand well. This version has more content and is it worth playing? Or is it exactly the same content as the original game? Since like the original it has a bit slow updates, if this remake has more content I would like to play it.
Thank you
this is renpy remake of unity game and has same content as orig. game had up to 0.6 so currently orig. game has more content than this.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thank you
This remake will only have the same amount of content as the original once I catch up to version 0.8 content. There will not be any added scenes or anything like that.

What this does have is a walkthrough built-in and works on Android. If that doesn't make it worthwhile for you, then you're better off continuing to play the original version as it gets updated.

This remake was more for me learning python and Ren'Py, as well as for people who just prefer to play Ren'Py games.

Sep 10, 2022
This remake will only have the same amount of content as the original once I catch up to version 0.8 content. There will not be any added scenes or anything like that.

What this does have is a walkthrough built-in and works on Android. If that doesn't make it worthwhile for you, then you're better off continuing to play the original version as it gets updated.

This remake was more for me learning python and Ren'Py, as well as for people who just prefer to play Ren'Py games.
Now I understand better. Thank you so much..
And what difference is there between playing it in Renpy or the current one (I think it's Unity?)
Better graphics or gameplay?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Now I understand better. Thank you so much..
And what difference is there between playing it in Renpy or the current one (I think it's Unity?)
Better graphics or gameplay?
The official game is built on a custom engine by the developer, (but it used to be built using Unity). While it closely mimics Ren'Py, it's not 100% like Ren'Py, and that's what more people are used to. It's particularly better for people who like to extract the code and look through it as a means to see what variations of scenes there are, or use the dev console to hack their way through. There are also people who like to use the universal Ren'Py mod, which obviously wouldn't work on the official game's engine. There may be other reasons, but that's those are the most important ones.

The graphics are exactly the same. I use the graphics that TTrick used in his official game.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
The official game is built on a custom engine by the developer, (but it used to be built using Unity). While it closely mimics Ren'Py, it's not 100% like Ren'Py, and that's what more people are used to. It's particularly better for people who like to extract the code and look through it as a means to see what variations of scenes there are, or use the dev console to hack their way through. There are also people who like to use the universal Ren'Py mod, which obviously wouldn't work on the official game's engine. There may be other reasons, but that's those are the most important ones.

The graphics are exactly the same. I use the graphics that TTrick used in his official game.
The main one for me is multi-platform support.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
First post links have been updated for version 0.7 build 24.

It's getting more difficult to test with the all the branching paths, so if you come across any bugs, if possible please provide the save you started with and also a save right before the issue occurred, (or at least the save you started with and the steps to reproduce the bug).

Enjoy!

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes