Votes: 496 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 687 29.0%

• Total voters

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
how can i continue the story when i load my save old save from version before it says always its the end of the version...
did i need a fresh restart???

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
how can i continue the story when i load my save old save from version before it says always its the end of the version...
did i need a fresh restart???
There is one route that does not have any new content yet. That is the route where you blackmail Vanessa and tell Joey about it (Joe Rival route). Even in the official game's latest version (0.8.3) this route has not been continued yet.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How do i know Ann hates me, i ditched that B**** and now she trying to cuck me.
I wonder will it affect Alex plot. She seemed fine at her house tho, maybe even apologized if i remember

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do i know Ann hates me, i ditched that B**** and now she trying to cuck me.
I wonder will it affect Alex plot. She seemed fine at her house tho, maybe even apologized if i remember
It's probably more like Ann still likes MC and wants to make him jealous to come back to her.

But yes, at Alex's house she mentions she wants to try to at least be friends.

Reactions: Mfka5

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Yeah ngl I'm struggling to cast a vote in this poll. I really like different features from different girls. To me, half of them are on the same level of hotness. Amber is probably the most complete package to me but Emily edges out in hotness??? I'm really torn here. The results will be very interesting though :LOL:

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah ngl I'm struggling to cast a vote in this poll. I really like different features from different girls. To me, half of them are on the same level of hotness. Amber is probably the most complete package to me but Emily edges out in hotness??? I'm really torn here. The results will be very interesting though :LOL:
I love Amber...when TTrick first showed me her I about shot a nut through my keyboard. But I'm with you...so many hotties.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
winner is sis/roomie when she's washing her car and mc sits in car.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Can anyone up a save file with the gallery unlocked? I'm using Android version, Don't know how to apply unlocker

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes